Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:47 am
MDaylus

Loki gave an amused smile when Bruce said that he shouldn't listen to tony for medical advice. Tony's response had him chuckling again and relaxing a bit. "I am, at least I thought so but tony said that there could be complication because of my previous pregnancies and have their labor went and..." Loki started calmly but by the time he was getting into talking all the anxiety was bubbling at the surface again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki start to explain everything, but as he started getting anxious, he tightened his hold around the god’s waist. “It’s okay.” He whispered, guiding Loki to a chair, waiting for him to sit down before petting his hair softly. “Just breathe.” Turning to Bruce, the genius sighed. “We have some concerns about Loki’s labor when it comes.” He explained. Bruce slowly pulled over a rolling chair and sat down, remaining calm and quiet. “Okay…What has brought about this concern?” he asked crossing his legs.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned more into Tony as the man's hold around his waist tightened and he was guided to a chair. He sat in the chair holding onto Tony just breathing for a moment as the man pet his hair. Almost smiling at the reversal of roles from earlier, but the anxiety of problems for his children kept him from that. "Pervious labor stories, I was trying to explain Angroboda to Tony and he got stuck on how my labor went then. Then he asked about the others and said that because of how they were it was probable that there would be complications with the twins." Loki tried to explain still breathing through it trying to calm the anxiety.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki say what he could. Leaning down, he tilted Loki’s chin up. “It’s alright Loki. I promise.” He murmured, meeting Loki’s eyes and pushing comfort across the bond as he pressed a soft kiss to his forehead. Bruce scratched his nose as he looked between them. “So your other labors have been complicated?” he asked carefully, trying to insure that he was getting everything right. Tony looked over and nodded slightly. “He mentioned that he may have started to bleed out, was unaware of what was going on with the triplets.” He offered.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:43 pm
MDaylus

Red eyes looked up to Tony as the man tilted his chin telling him it was alright. He accepted the offered comfort from the bond taking another deep breath when Tony kissed his forehead. Bruce's question about Loki's labors had the god giving a shrug, he believed Tony when the genius said thats what they had been, but he hadn't known them to be at the time. "At the end, three babies is alot and especially one with claws on his feet." Loki tried to offer. He didn't know if he had been bleeding out but there had been alot of blood. More than he remembered with Sleepnir. "Tony said that cause the others were longer that it could be an issue too, but I just thought it was because of the children I had and being who I was." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce’s eyes narrowed slightly as he tried to put it all together. “Bleeding, long, hard labors, lose of awareness if not consciousness…” he listed, looking for confirmation from the men. Leaning back in his chair, he nodded. “That does sound like something to be aware of. Of course, I can’t say anything for certain as I wasn’t there to witness any of these births and see how it affected you, but having problems for three pregnancies in a row, does imply there should be some caution taken this time.” He offered. “The babies affected the difficulties, beyond a doubt, so with these twins being more normal, it may be easier on some level, and you’ll have trained doctors and healers with you this time, which should help the process along greatly. But I can take some precautions moving forward.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:23 am
MDaylus

Loki squirmed again when he saw Bruce's eyes narrow. He didn't want the man mad at him for not having told him sooner but he nodded anyway to the confirming question. "I think the loss of awareness was because of the bleeding but I'm not sure." Loki stated softly. He listen then as Bruce talked about how it was concerning but that he couldn't say anything for certain because he hadn't been there. "My mother and Eir we're there for the birth of Vali and Narfi." he offered as someone Bruce could ask details about hesides him. He didn't want there to be concerns he wanted to know that everything would be alright for his children. He nodded when Bruce said since the twins appeared more normal it should be easier especially with the doctors and healers about. "What precautions?" Loki asked he wanted to know if there was something he could do to protect his and Tony's children.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce studied Loki for a long moment before answering. “Well I’ll keep a closer eye on their growth. I had full intentions of allowing the birth to happen when it would happen since we’re uncertain as to just how long it would be, but we may need to consider inducing labor early.” He explained. “And I’ll probably put you on bed rest eventually. I was already considering it since you haven’t had the easiest pregnancy so far, but I think it’ll have to be done with this information. We’ll limit your activity and stress as much as possible to help your body prepare.” He paused then, rubbing the back of his neck as he thought, seeming uncertain. “And We may need to consider a cesarean. I'd hoped to avoid that, but I can start looking into it.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:31 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that he would keep a closer eye on the twins. The thought of inducing labor early had the god frowning with what he had read about such things but he trusted Bruce. The thought of bed rest however had the god frowning darkly. His mother and Eir had done that when he had been in Asgard for his second pregnancy and he hadn't enjoyed it at all. He understood Bruce's reasonings but he didn't like being not allowed to move from his bed except for little things. Especially when he got closer to his due date and wanted to move around. "That's where you cut the twins out? But my body changes when it's time for the labor. It always has, haven't needed to do anything else before." Loki argued.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce didn’t react to the dark frown he got from Loki. The god may not like it, but if it had to be done for the health of both himself and the twins, he would deal with it. And there were more than enough people around to help keep him entertained…and enforce the bed rest. The question about cesarean had the doctor nodding. “I’m aware that your body changes, but it may be safer, even if you are in a female form at the time. Plenty of human women end up getting cesareans instead of natural births if there are complications. If it’s the best chance to keep all of you healthy during and after the labor, it needs to be kept in consideration.” He replied simply. “And we need to test your blood and see if we can match it to anyone for donation purposes in case you do start to bleed out or we have to take some other, more extreme, actions.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:08 am
MDaylus

Loki listened to Bruce when the man explained that the Cesarean might be the best to keep them all healthy during the labor. He finally nodded when Bruce said that it merely needed to be kept as a consideration. The comment about testing his blood had him startled. "You think I am going to bleed out?!" he exclaimed looking towards tony panicking. He didn't want to bleed out that would mean leaving tony and their children. The thought about complications had been hard but the thought of dying and never really seeing his children grow was panic attack inducing. "I can't... No." Loki choked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked when Loki suddenly panicked, turning his full attention to the god once more. Kneeling beside Loki, he looked up at him, taking both of the god’s hands. “Hey…No need for that.” He said soothingly, squeezing Loki’s hands and keeping his eyes locked with his. “You are going to be fine. That’s why we’re here. We prepare and nothing will happen to you.” He said firmly. “Bruce and Frigga will never let you die. You know that.” Bruce frowned at Loki’s reaction, but let Tony handle it, staying silent while the genius talked. Leaning forward ever so slightly, he gave a small, comforting smile to Loki. “Loki….We’ll handle this. I promise. It’s good that you told me all of this. I can make a plan and we’ll be ready for anything. All of you will be fine. I don't think anything will happen. But now I can know what may happen.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:15 am
MDaylus

Loki let tony take him hands grasping at the man at the same time and holding on. He shook his head furiously when tony said there was no need for his panic. "They could die, I could die..." he tried to argue. Still he listened as tony and Bruce told him it would be fine that they would handle it. "You won't let them die. If it comes between them and me choose them." Loki begged to both tony and Bruce. His mind made itself up quickly that he couldn't have their children dying. If something happened during labor or whatever he wanted them to live if their was a choice to make.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony froze at Loki’s request, his mind stuttering to a halt. Gripping Loki’s hands tighter as he paled slightly, he shook his head, mouth working, but not managing to voice the thoughts he couldn’t even sort himself. “Loki…” he mumbled. Bruce Sighed then, standing abruptly and moving closer. “We will do whatever we can do IF something happens.” He said firmly, his tone shifting to something more authoritative than he ever really used with them. “Whipping yourselves into a panic over something that we don’t know will happen, and likely won’t happen does no one any good.” His arms crossed over his chest as he looked between them. “You two know all of that as well as I do.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:08 pm
MDaylus

"Please..." Loki begged when Tony's mind halted. He knew it was a terrible thing to ask of both men but he need to have their children be alright. Bruce saved tony from words with his authoritative tone and Loki was quick to pay attention to him. Nodding when Bruce said he would do whatever they could if something happened and that they were doing themselves no good whipping into a panic about it. "Yeah... Yeah, okay. Okay... It'll be alright." Loki breathed trying to calm now. He knew logically Bruce, his mother and the healer wouldn't let anything happen to him or his children.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games