Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:39 pm
*A tornado whooshies in, and drops a figure off*

Hey peeples ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:40 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Hey peeples ^^

*waves hi to Sura on his way out*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:40 pm
Manda_Tifa
Eddily
Manda_Tifa
*sashays in and spreads arms wide* The good news is I'm here! xp *settles against some cuscions* Hi all! heart

Heh, hey there. smile
*smiles and waves* What's our topic of convo tonight? I'm not on long, but I thought I'd at least check in and post in the RP....

Well, I had a bad day today, but if you go back a page or so you'll see what happened so I don't have to explain it again. Are you feeling better today Manda?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:42 pm
Say, do y'all thin my notess in my sig about my site, it notesably enough? or should I do somethin more?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:43 pm
DoomNeko
Well thanks for the comments Dragonz and Eddily! :3
I've come to the conclusion that'll I'll color the whole thing for the heck of it XD

Anyways, I'll be putting that for later this morning. For the moment I'll settle for a good 5 hour nap. Goodnight everyfur! ^^

Can't wait. biggrin Nighty night.
Sura Tokaniku

Hey peeples ^^

Sura! Haven't seen you in ages man. How you doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:44 pm
Wow, Af Mas...I'm sorry to hear you had such a rotten day! I almost feel guilty in saying I'm feeling MUCH better today!!! *hugs* Just think of your college friend and the $$. You'll have so much fun tomorrow, you'll see!!!
This weekend is BOOKED for me!!

Friday: Small party with my girls.

Saturday: Small party with my family + the Champlain Valley Fair (I'll explain to those who are curious)

Sunday: Family reunion! I get to meet my mate's WHOLE clan!!!  

Manda_Tifa

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:44 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Hey peeples ^^

*waves hi to Sura on his way out*

Hi/bye?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:47 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Well thanks for the comments Dragonz and Eddily! :3
I've come to the conclusion that'll I'll color the whole thing for the heck of it XD

Anyways, I'll be putting that for later this morning. For the moment I'll settle for a good 5 hour nap. Goodnight everyfur! ^^

Can't wait. biggrin Nighty night.
Sura Tokaniku

Hey peeples ^^

Sura! Haven't seen you in ages man. How you doing?

I spent the last three weeks with my mate, as she was visiting here, also been downloading tones of Zelda OC remixes and winamp skins, and cursers and crap, to re-theme my comp in Zelda. Also been playing alot on NES Legend of Zelda, and Adventures of Link. Got the old system working, and my once thought copy of the AKA Zelda II was glitched, was not. So Good ^^ How's youse?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:48 pm
Manda_Tifa
Wow, Af Mas...I'm sorry to hear you had such a rotten day! I almost feel guilty in saying I'm feeling MUCH better today!!! *hugs* Just think of your college friend and the $$. You'll have so much fun tomorrow, you'll see!!!
This weekend is BOOKED for me!!

Friday: Small party with my girls.

Saturday: Small party with my family + the Champlain Valley Fair (I'll explain to those who are curious)

Sunday: Family reunion! I get to meet my mate's WHOLE clan!!!

Sounds fun!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:51 pm
It's delightful...I can't wait....Af Mas, I just ran into your avvie in a Final Fantasy Picture Gallery!!!! *squee*  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:55 pm
Manda_Tifa
It's delightful...I can't wait....Af Mas, I just ran into your avvie in a Final Fantasy Picture Gallery!!!! *squee*

Yup. I frequent that thread a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:04 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Hey peeples ^^

Sura! *glomps*  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:05 pm
Sura Tokaniku
I spent the last three weeks with my mate, as she was visiting here, also been downloading tones of Zelda OC remixes and winamp skins, and cursers and crap, to re-theme my comp in Zelda. Also been playing alot on NES Legend of Zelda, and Adventures of Link. Got the old system working, and my once thought copy of the AKA Zelda II was glitched, was not. So Good ^^ How's youse?

Same old, same old, I guess. I've been going to the same chatroom every night for the past month anyway. Doing that, made new friends, and get to know some others better. Gaia has been weird for me lately, such as me not being able to change, unless I want to be naked. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:10 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

Same old, same old, I guess. I've been going to the same chatroom every night for the past month anyway. Doing that, made new friends, and get to know some others better. Gaia has been weird for me lately, such as me not being able to change, unless I want to be naked. sad
It's been working for me, thank goodness.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:12 pm
*yawns* Uh-oh....there goes my second wind....Time for bed!! G'night all!!! heart  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games