Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:47 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Here, Sub. Hold this." she said, handing it over to the leader...it looked to be one big ball of fuzz. Which was alive. Sub would soon find that this thing had also a dopey grin and a set of wings for that matter. Finally...a big...heart shaped nose.
"Uh...okay..." Sub said as he took the ball of fluff, originally not noticing the wings nor the big nose. "What is it suppose to be- MMF!" Sub screamed muffled as the creature in his hands jumped up and latched onto his face with its suction cup nose, making a big 'smooch' sound as it snapped off of it, leaving a heart shape pattern on his forehead as it fluttered away. "What the hell!?" He shouted as the thing flew off, suddenly shuddering a bit as his body tightened up. "Erk..." Was all he mumbled, it apparently used Heart Stamp on the trainer, causing him to flinch.

RC would erupt in laughter. "Oh Freth, that was priceless!" he says.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:49 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Here, Sub. Hold this." she said, handing it over to the leader...it looked to be one big ball of fuzz. Which was alive. Sub would soon find that this thing had also a dopey grin and a set of wings for that matter. Finally...a big...heart shaped nose.
"Uh...okay..." Sub said as he took the ball of fluff, originally not noticing the wings nor the big nose. "What is it suppose to be- MMF!" Sub screamed muffled as the creature in his hands jumped up and latched onto his face with its suction cup nose, making a big 'smooch' sound as it snapped off of it, leaving a heart shape pattern on his forehead as it fluttered away. "What the hell!?" He shouted as the thing flew off, suddenly shuddering a bit as his body tightened up. "Erk..." Was all he mumbled, it apparently used Heart Stamp on the trainer, causing him to flinch.

"So they are in this cave too, huh. Good to know. Just wonder how did it get under this mess though. Who knows how long it was in there." she said, going back to the rocks. It wouldn't be long before the path was cleared.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:59 pm
Ship went to Sub's side and pat his shoulder to try to snap him out of his daze. "Are you alright, Sub? That bat was pretty enthusiastic, wasn't it?" But there was no hiding it in his voice: this amused him to no end.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 pm
"Urgh, I'm fine..." Sub said to Ship, and grunted as he snapped out of it. "I'm glad some of you find it so funny, especially you, Freth. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to return the favor one day..." He said with a glare. "Any who...care to continue, Ship?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm
"Ah. Yes. I don't think I've lost the mark yet," Ship said, and he continued onward. He didn't bother to close his eyes -- he didn't need that level of focus, it seemed. "I think it's still ahead, up this incline. How far, I can't discern."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm
Trigramatic
"Ah. Yes. I don't think I've lost the mark yet," Ship said, and he continued onward. He didn't bother to close his eyes -- he didn't need that level of focus, it seemed. "I think it's still ahead, up this incline. How far, I can't discern."

RC takes deeper and deeper breathes. he is starting to slow down even more. "Hopefully....it won't take us...much longer." he manages to get out. The cold was severely effecting him now at this point.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 pm
Night, meanwhile, was on the floor laughing at the scene with Sub and the bat, "Where's a video camera when you need one?"

After a short moment, the girl recomposed herself and quickly began catching up with the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:14 pm
"Keep it up, Night, and it will come back on you ten fold." Sub said with a glare as he looked back while following Ship. The Snagems would soon find themselves coming up to an opening in the cave, light shining in from the outside and an intense cold wind. Once they step through the opening they would find themselves several yards up from a hole in the center of Twist Mountain. Upon closer inspection one could see that Twist Mountain was more like a cylinder with a hollow center and ledges winding around the sides of the inner portion, some of them connected to each other by bridges, even then some of the bridges were broken, unusable.

"Dear Darkrai...why is it so much colder on the inside than it is on the outside? It's freezing in here...kind of neat though how the inside formed." He commented on the inner portion of the mountain, admiring its natural beauty, and complexity. It was then however that he realized RC couldn't handle this environment for long and turned to Night. "Hey, make yourself useful miss laughs-a-lot. Keep RC warm why don't you? He can't survive much longer here, giving him some direct fire shouldn't hurt him, he has a natural resistance to fire any who."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 pm
"You shouldn't make it so easy to tease you, then," Night said in her defense as she prepared a light Fire Blast before tossing it at RC. She'd have to remember to talk to Turkey soon about his trick of becoming a personal heater. Cause that'd really be useful right now, "If you'd like, I can toss another one at you and burn that thing off the top of your head."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm
At this point, even Ship had to bury his hands deep in his pockets, and wished he had an extra layer of clothes. It had to be at least ten Kelvin colder in here than outside. Certainly, no one could mistake this mountain as having been volcanic in recent memory. "Nature seems to favor spirals," he said through chattering teeth. "Or, I hope it was Her work. If a civilisation was responsible for this, I'm afraid to learn what motivated it. "  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 pm
Ms Edyn
"You shouldn't make it so easy to tease you, then," Night said in her defense as she prepared a light Fire Blast before tossing it at RC. She'd have to remember to talk to Turkey soon about his trick of becoming a personal heater. Cause that'd really be useful right now, "If you'd like, I can toss another one at you and burn that thing off the top of your head."

RC gets hit by the fire blast and absorbs as much of the heat as he could. It got him back to moving freely, even chasing away the cold for a bit. He turns to Night. "Thank you kindly for the warm-up." he says to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 pm
Trigramatic
At this point, even Ship had to bury his hands deep in his pockets, and wished he had an extra layer of clothes. It had to be at least ten Kelvin colder in here than outside. Certainly, no one could mistake this mountain as having been volcanic in recent memory. "Nature seems to favor spirals," he said through chattering teeth. "Or, I hope it was Her work. If a civilisation was responsible for this, I'm afraid to learn what motivated it. "

Freth took off her jacket. Ship would find it was on the heavy side, but it would be no where near as heavy as if Ship was to observe her significant other's wardrobe by far. "Here. This should help."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:40 pm
For a moment, Ship straightened, looked up at Freth and gave a sigh of appreciation. It was a hefty thing, but he had seen what Tails and Tristen even worked with. He'd only heard the thuds of Blizzard's wardrobe. This was okay. "Thank you, Miss Freth," he said. "I...suppose you won't be at all cold here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm
Trigramatic
For a moment, Ship straightened, looked up at Freth and gave a sigh of appreciation. It was a hefty thing, but he had seen what Tails and Tristen even worked with. He'd only heard the thuds of Blizzard's wardrobe. This was okay. "Thank you, Miss Freth," he said. "I...suppose you won't be at all cold here."

"Nah." she said. "One would be hard pressed to make it cold enough to make the likes of me flinch." she said. "You okay now?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 pm
"If you need any extra warmth, Kiddo, you can come back here with me," Night said, "Haven't really learned Grandpa Turkey's 'heater' trick, but I'm sure I can hold onto a small Fire Blast long enough to warm you up."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games