Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was a little slower to respond, blinking dumbly up at Bruce as he spoke. When the doctor turned expectant eyes on him after Loki’s agreement, he shook his head slightly, trying to kickstart his thoughts again. “Yeah….I know that.” He mumbled. He’d been confident in Bruce’s abilities, it was the idea of suddenly having three kids to raise without Loki that had sent him spiraling. Giving a firm nod, Bruce turned to look at Loki again. “You did the right thing by telling me, I’ll talk to Frigga and Eir and figure out the best course of action from there. The two of you just need to forget about it and continue as normal. If we need to do something I’ll tell you and we can discuss details of how and why then.” He continued, using the same tone as he looked between the men. “For now, you and the babies are healthy and growing stronger. That’s a good thing and you should take some confidence in that.”

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as Bruce looked to the genius to get confirmation. He squeezed Tony's hands as the man tried to collect his thoughts finally answering. "You can use the speaking bowl to speak with her if you would like instead of waiting until the baby shower when she'll be here." Loki offered. He wanted to make sure that Bruce had every opportunity to figure out what he needed to with the babies and any pregnancy complications. He nodded again when the doctor said that if he needed to tell Loki and Tony anything he would when it was needed, until then they were to forget about it. "They kicked quite a bit earlier when Tony was speaking with them." Loki said trying to perk up the atmosphere.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt the squeeze and let out a breath he hadn’t known was caught in his throat, slowly standing again. He didn’t move away, just seemed to be dazed while he processed. If there was ever an image of a human trying to reboot, Tony was the example at the moment. Bruce relaxed ever so slightly when Tony moved and Loki offered the bowl. “I will consider it. I need to put together some notes first. I’ll tell you if I think it’s needed.” He said lightly. The news of the babies kicking had him smiling warmly. “That’s good. They’re already starting to stress their legs a bit. And it’s good to speak to them. Let them learn your voices before they’re even here.” He responded. “Have you heard of allowing the babies to listen to music?” he questioned, ignoring Tony for the moment. He knew when the genius needed a moment to get back to himself. Instead it was easier to help distract Loki.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as the man stood, he was glad that the man didn't move away. The god was a bit afraid the genius would be mad at him for asking such things as he did. As Bruce spoke to him about the babies Loki looked to him distracted by the talk of the twins. "I had been singing to them while I was with Kalani but I haven't done it lately. I keep forgetting to, I did it with all my other children but I don't know much about allowing them to listen to music." Loki admitted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. “It’s popular on Earth to put headphones over your belly and play instrumental music for the babies. People say it helps with development and makes children smarter.” Bruce shrugged slightly. “Not sure how accurate that is, but it couldn’t hurt.” He said lightly. Tony finally looked over at Bruce then, frowning. “rock music would be better.” Bruce just rolled his eyes. “No Tony…No it wouldn’t.”

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned slightly when Bruce told him that it was popular to put headphones on ones belly and play music. "I don't have any headphones able to do that." he remarked frowning more at himself now. He wanted to give his babies all the advantages he could. Looking to Tony as the man said rock music would be better the god smiled, even more so at Bruce's response. "I am sure they will hear quite a bit of rock music from you later." Loki offered instead.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled at Loki's words, tilting his head. "I should have a pair in my room if you're honestly interested. I used to use them when I was travelling around. No one wanted to steal old earphones like that. You can just hook them up to your phone and find some music to play." He offered. Tony just pouted a little when his notion of rock music was shot down by both men, but he didn't interject into the planning. He didn't really have headphones to offer up since he just played music when and where he wanted.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:19 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Bruce offered him a pair of headphones."That would be great thank you." Loki thanked happy that he was going to be able to give his and Tony's children another advantage. He turned to tony looking a bit curious to the man. He wanted to ask if Tony had any music besides the rock that he wanted their children to listen to but the pout on the man's face had him smiling.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled and nodded. "No problem. I'm glad I can help." he said lightly. When Loki's attention shifted Tony blinked down at him for a moment, seeming to be a little lost still. When he did speak, he frowned ever so slightly. "Do you even have a phone anymore?" he asked. He wasn't sure Loki still had his phone. He'd tried everything he could to track it when Loki had left, but hadn't managed it. He just assumed the god had destroyed it somehow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked when tony asked about the phone. "Yes I do, you might have to help me put it back together though. I thought you might be trying to track me through it when I was running so I took it apart. But I didn't get rid of it." Loki answered. Did tony think he would throw away things he had given him like something meaningless.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s brow furrowed slightly at Loki’s words. He was surprised that Loki hadn’t just tossed it, but he was also a little concerned as to how exactly the god ‘took it apart’. Loki was smart, and he could probably figure out how to disassemble the phone with a little trial and error, but Loki also wasn’t accustomed to human tech. “I think I’ll need to take a look at it then. I may just give you a new one anyway. We’ve updated the phones recently.” Blinking, he looked towards Bruce. “Have I given you one?” Bruce shook his head and held up his hands. “No, but I’m good with the one I have. I haven’t managed to break it yet, so I’m thinking it’s lucky like that.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked concerned when Tony's brow furrowed after he said that he had taken the phone apart. He wondered suddenly if he had caused something by taking the phone apart. Then Tony was saying he needed to take a look at it and that Loki would probably get a new one anyway. "Okay..." Loki stated softly. He still wondered if he had broken something that was unfix-able and Tony was giving him a new phone to not let him know.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at Bruce’s excuse, but didn’t argue. The doctor always seemed far too paranoid about breaking things, but if he was attached to the phone he had, so be it. Looking back to Loki, he reached out and pet the god’s hair again, eyes softening as he focused on his mate. “Are you okay?” he asked softly, tilting his head. He wanted to know that Loki’s worries had been calmed somewhat before he went back to the lab.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into the hand that pet his hair when Tony turned to him. He knew the touch was the precursor to Tony leaving him. Which is why when the question came asking if he was okay he didn't answer right away. He still didn't want Tony leaving him but understood that he was going to. Knew that the man had things he needed to do. "I am alright." he assured after a few moments. "I'll be around when you get done, just remember to change JARVIS' protocols on letting someone into the lab if something happens again." he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued to pet Loki’s hair as the waited for a response. Cupping the god’s cheek, he leaned down to kiss him. “I promise.” He reassured him, smiling fondly at his mate as he pulled away. “I’ll have him adjust it as soon as I go in.” he promised, meeting his eyes calmly. “I shouldn’t be too much longer, maybe by lunch tomorrow.” He whispered. IF he’d been knocked out and the test was successful, then they had accomplished something. Now it would just be a matter of fine-tuning.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games