Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:41 pm
I'm going skiing for a day on Tuesday! first time this season so far

*glee* xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:32 pm
Feline Apathy
I'm going skiing for a day on Tuesday! first time this season so far

*glee* xd

*Laughs softly* Over here where I live, the local ski resorts are all closed becuase it just hasn't been cold enough for them to open up this year. Haven't even been able to make snow. It's kind of a bummer, I was counting on that for work since I got laid off right before fangsgiving <..< Oh well, que sera sera. :3  

Slavkei

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:58 pm
NG is worried. Her Green Tree Python,Anary is sick, hes not drinking. Beeper isnt eating. Freds sick.Sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:52 pm
*Faceclings NG, Comforts*  

Slavkei

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:09 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
NG is worried. Her Green Tree Python,Anary is sick, hes not drinking. Beeper isnt eating. Freds sick.Sigh.
Sounds like your not having a good time with the reptiles lately. T__T I hope they get better and stop scaring you with health issues. Guess the fincky nature of reptiles can be one of the downsides to keeping them. It is amazing how hard it is to create the perfect living environment for them. Can make you wonder how they manage in the wild. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:06 pm
I hate being helpless...  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:35 pm
My throat hurts.....badly. I'm scared I might have to get my tonsils out...I don't want that....it was scary enough having my wisdoms out, but my tonsils....I really hope it's not that.....

*wraps arms around himself and shudders*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:42 pm
POST # 488888

Pwned. That is all. XD <3  

Reticence

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:06 pm
Personal Wins

Had Beeper Probed. He's a boy.
Had Pythia Probed.She's a girl.
Found a house we want.

Personal Loses

Fred Died
Couldn't sex Anary
Missed my Ultrasound Appointment
Candy threw up.
Fred went to the emergency vet on monday evening. He was listless,and letting me flip him over on his back. Which is unnatureal. I took him to the emergency vet. All tey could do was give him supportive care, and in the morning, we took him to covington animal hospital. This visit was $275. Today we picked up Fred and took him home. He was still sick,but doing better. We left him in his travel cage at home while we headed to petco and got some supplies to fix his cage up. We returned, and found him listless still. I picked him up, and he took, i think, two or three breathes in my hand. Ugh. I tried not to cry. I went outside and got rid of the body, and couldn't help but start sobbing. I feel so horrable and mixed. What could I do? There had to be somthing. I feel so useless, and...ugh.

The plus side... is that if we get this house, we wont have to hide our animals,and we can get a rottweiler. I'm paranoid and I hate one story houses. It scares me and makes me nervouse,and I don't want to sleep because i'm afraid somone can see me. So i'm scared. Its a done deal if we get a rottweiler, because I'd feel safer with a big "Scary" looking dog.

Another plus... is that we sexed Sheol's Pythia, and Beeper. Beeprs a boy, and Pythia is a girl. I was happy to know I was right, of course, that Pythia is a girl. I was pretty sure she was. Anary, they tried to probe, and he's either a she, or just to young. When he's a little older, we'll have "him" sexed once again.

Thats two deaths in less then a month. :/ I could...use alot of love right now...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:26 pm
I may have lost a friend today..........  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:51 pm
I wish I had a boyfriend
To hold me late at night
To whisper sweetly in my ear
That all would be all right
To kiss my forehead when I'm ill
To nuzzle and to kiss
To know that I am not alone
To pine over, to miss.
I wish I had all these things
To hold his hand some day
I just don't know the words
I don't know what to say

Will I ever be with someone? Will I ever find the courage to say what I really want?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:59 am
Forgive the last post.....I was delirious.....ugh......T.T  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:20 am
All that could be done, was done, for Fred. It was highly sad.. but there was nothing else to be done. He'd been to the emergency vet and the hospital, they had done everything they could.

Plus. Pythia, as NG said, is so definitely a girl. A momma's girl, but a girl nonetheless. When she and Beeper are older, we're talking about breeding them. I think they'd make a gorgeous clutch since he's so yellow and she's so dark. Damned Pagan lady was right, she's a girl. >>; ~Hates admitting 'psychics' and 'empaths' are right.~ If she had been a boy, her name would have changed to Pytheo.

Sheol's Slavkei's here. ~Squeals and glomps him, drags him off to her pillows~ Rawr. That is all~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:13 am
*YEEPS as he's dragged away. Looks up with big sad lizardeyes, as if he actually fears his fate... but the way he's grinning belies the lying lizard eyes*

Can't wait till you two get the new place. I spoke with ya both last night, and ugh... it sucks about Fred. *Clinghugs NG*  

Slavkei

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:35 pm
*loves for NG* Sorry about your pets sad  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games