Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:09 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
*pounces Sura and nibbles his neck playfully* Hey you. Long time no see. <^^>

By the way, adorable siggy. Love that pic! X3

*hugs* hey lox

*nuzzles the skuger's chin* Hehe. <^^> So whatchoo been up to? And merry Xmas, by the by. =P

drawing mostly, and writing, for once. I'm nearly done with a story. I have to do the last two chapters, and I'll have a 8 chapter story done ^^ best I've even done. Also working ona new style of art, cause as you know, I hate my art, and never feel good about it, but a new style I've started, I actually feel good with. That pic in my sig is the first I did in it. How about you?

Merry Christmas to you too.

Yay for creativity! <^_^> I plan on doing a bit of drawing and writing, too. But knowing me, I'll probably get started on it the day before school starts back. Oi vey... >_<;; Nyah. Ah well.

Hehe, well I love that piccie, so I guess the new art style ish awesome. <^^> Look forward to seeing more of yer art. Hey, you on DA or somethin'? =p

I been mostly playing games lately... hence my lack of doing anything constructive. >>;; Well, also Xmas shopping and such, but yeah. After tomorrow though, I hopefully will get off my Warcraft 3/Gunz: The Duel addiction long enough to draw and write some stuff worth showing to other people. ...hey, I can dream, can't I? XP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:09 pm

Going to just stop on this, no mor ethinging of that dog *finds a distraction* << *plays with little Light up Raichu, from Burger King* wow, 99, this thing is old, no wonder th elight dosen't work ^^;

Skuger Moonclaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:10 pm

=/ Everyone else left
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:11 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Meef. <@-@> Well I certainly hope something's doen about that dog. :/

know how something can happen, involving a particular person or thing, and it kinda ruins how you think of things liek it, cause you always think back to that thing? Well in a story I started along while ago, a character is named Jack Russle, and he is a Tarrier. it's all kind a joke, but this dog is a jack russle, and if I ever work on the story again, I might avoid using that character, just cause this one is so mucha pain.

Nawwr, that's sad. = But yeah, I kinna know the feeling. *nuzzles his cheek*

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:12 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
=/ Everyone else left

Me and my.... "arch nemesis" here must've scared them off or something. >> XP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:13 pm

Lloxie

Yay for creativity! <^_^> I plan on doing a bit of drawing and writing, too. But knowing me, I'll probably get started on it the day before school starts back. Oi vey... >_<;; Nyah. Ah well.

Hehe, well I love that piccie, so I guess the new art style ish awesome. <^^> Look forward to seeing more of yer art. Hey, you on DA or somethin'? =p

I been mostly playing games lately... hence my lack of doing anything constructive. >>;; Well, also Xmas shopping and such, but yeah. After tomorrow though, I hopefully will get off my Warcraft 3/Gunz: The Duel addiction long enough to draw and write some stuff worth showing to other people. ...hey, I can dream, can't I? XP

Thank ^^, hopefully I ge thte other picture done soon too. Kinda related to that one, but it's not like a part 2 or something.

I use to be on there, but I left, cause got sick of being ignored. It was only a temp for when my site was being worked on, any ways. I did joina fan art site too, and been thinking of going on VCL, but probably not.

hehe

Skuger Moonclaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:13 pm

*shrugs* Well since I seem to be unnoticed at the moment maybe I should leave as well blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:15 pm

Lloxie
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
=/ Everyone else left

Me and my.... "arch nemesis" here must've scared them off or something. >> XP

they feared of the destruction we'd cause XP

I missed Af, and Ed, and two people I was talking to in Furry haven, all cause of t.... no, not going to talk bout that any more. *plays with Raichu* rai rai rai raiiiiii chu

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:16 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*shrugs* Well since I seem to be unnoticed at the moment maybe I should leave as well blaugh

unknotessed?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:17 pm

Heh, yeah. I'm kinda unfamiliar with you two, so you two are all cuddly with each other while I'm just sittin on the floor here* blaugh

Alektorphobia

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:17 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

Thank ^^, hopefully I ge thte other picture done soon too. Kinda related to that one, but it's not like a part 2 or something.

I use to be on there, but I left, cause got sick of being ignored. It was only a temp for when my site was being worked on, any ways. I did joina fan art site too, and been thinking of going on VCL, but probably not.

hehe

Ah, I see. Hmm, ever considered Furry Affinity? << >>
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:19 pm

Alektorphobia

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:20 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Heh, yeah. I'm kinda unfamiliar with you two, so you two are all cuddly with each other while I'm just sittin on the floor here* blaugh

Nawwr. =p *yoinks Asphy over to let her join in the cuddles* <^^>

http://furaffinity.net/user/asphyxiation/ <---Has her own account there >>

Alektorphobia

Skuger Moonclaw

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

^^; sorry about that
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games