Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:21 pm

Lloxie
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Heh, yeah. I'm kinda unfamiliar with you two, so you two are all cuddly with each other while I'm just sittin on the floor here* blaugh

Nawwr. =p *yoinks Asphy over to let her join in the cuddles* <^^>
*squeaks in surprise*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:23 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

Yay for creativity! <^_^> I plan on doing a bit of drawing and writing, too. But knowing me, I'll probably get started on it the day before school starts back. Oi vey... >_<;; Nyah. Ah well.

Hehe, well I love that piccie, so I guess the new art style ish awesome. <^^> Look forward to seeing more of yer art. Hey, you on DA or somethin'? =p

I been mostly playing games lately... hence my lack of doing anything constructive. >>;; Well, also Xmas shopping and such, but yeah. After tomorrow though, I hopefully will get off my Warcraft 3/Gunz: The Duel addiction long enough to draw and write some stuff worth showing to other people. ...hey, I can dream, can't I? XP

Thank ^^, hopefully I ge thte other picture done soon too. Kinda related to that one, but it's not like a part 2 or something.

I use to be on there, but I left, cause got sick of being ignored. It was only a temp for when my site was being worked on, any ways. I did joina fan art site too, and been thinking of going on VCL, but probably not.

hehe

Ah, I see. Hmm, ever considered Furry Affinity? << >>

not really. Not that intrested in joining any more sites like Deviant, and stuff, cause I have my site, in whitch I can do anything I want, don't have to worry about rules or crap, and have complet controll. I joined Fanart central, because thought it would be fun. Also felt I should do so, when it sorta helped me with a Brandy and Mr. Whiskers picture I did.

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:23 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Lloxie
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Heh, yeah. I'm kinda unfamiliar with you two, so you two are all cuddly with each other while I'm just sittin on the floor here* blaugh

*squeaks in surprise*

*giggles and nuzzles* =P
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:24 pm

furaffinty doesn't have strict rules. You can post anything, including yiff.In fact, most the site is yiff XD

Alektorphobia

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:24 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

Yay for creativity! <^_^> I plan on doing a bit of drawing and writing, too. But knowing me, I'll probably get started on it the day before school starts back. Oi vey... >_<;; Nyah. Ah well.

Hehe, well I love that piccie, so I guess the new art style ish awesome. <^^> Look forward to seeing more of yer art. Hey, you on DA or somethin'? =p

I been mostly playing games lately... hence my lack of doing anything constructive. >>;; Well, also Xmas shopping and such, but yeah. After tomorrow though, I hopefully will get off my Warcraft 3/Gunz: The Duel addiction long enough to draw and write some stuff worth showing to other people. ...hey, I can dream, can't I? XP

Thank ^^, hopefully I ge thte other picture done soon too. Kinda related to that one, but it's not like a part 2 or something.

I use to be on there, but I left, cause got sick of being ignored. It was only a temp for when my site was being worked on, any ways. I did joina fan art site too, and been thinking of going on VCL, but probably not.

hehe

Ah, I see. Hmm, ever considered Furry Affinity? << >>

not really. Not that intrested in joining any more sites like Deviant, and stuff, cause I have my site, in whitch I can do anything I want, don't have to worry about rules or crap, and have complet controll. I joined Fanart central, because thought it would be fun. Also felt I should do so, when it sorta helped me with a Brandy and Mr. Whiskers picture I did.

Nawr... well okies, then.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:25 pm

Lloxie
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Lloxie
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

*squeaks in surprise*

*giggles and nuzzles* =P
*giggles and scritches ear* ^.^

Alektorphobia

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:26 pm

I'm gonna be leaving now. See you guys later ^.^
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:27 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
furaffinty doesn't have strict rules. You can post anything, including yiff.In fact, most the site is yiff XD

it's ok, I'll stick to what I have. reason Ithought of joining VCL, cause it was the first plac eI found when I was awaken to furries.

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:27 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
I'm gonna be leaving now. See you guys later ^.^

see ya
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:34 pm

Meep, got distracted for a couple minutes. <@@> Nini Asphy! *nuzzles once more before she leaves* <^^>

Hmm, I think I should get going, too... night, Sura! Nice seeing you again. Hope to talk to ya again soon sometimes. :3 *licks his muzzle and squeezes him tightly, then skitterpoofs* <^-^> heart

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:36 pm

Lloxie
Meep, got distracted for a couple minutes. <@@> Nini Asphy! *nuzzles once more before she leaves* <^^>

Hmm, I think I should get going, too... night, Sura! Nice seeing you again. Hope to talk to ya again soon sometimes. :3 *licks his muzzle and squeezes him tightly, then skitterpoofs* <^-^> heart

*hugs* night. hope so too.

*gose*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:05 pm

~yawns~

Zanzarus

haythere

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:40 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:35 am

Merry Christmas from my new laptop 3nodding

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:35 am

Merry Christmas! *uploads songs to new iPod Nano*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games