Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki responded to the kiss and smiled at the promise to change JARVIS' settings to allow someone in. "Thank you." he thanked glad that Tony understood how important such a thing was for the god. He didn't like threatening the AI especially not when he considered him a friend of sorts. When Tony told him that he shouldn't be too much longer the god nodded feeling a bit of relief to have a timeline for when he might get his mate back from the lab. "Go then, the sooner you get there the sooner your done." Loki urged Tony.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s words. “Dying to get me back, and now you can’t wait to get rid of me.” He teased lightly. Leaning down and giving him one more quick kiss before he moved away. “Get that phone too. I’ll look at it when I’m done.” He added as he headed out of the infirmary, leaving Loki and Bruce. After a moment, Bruce looked to the god. “Is there anything else you wanted to talk about? Babies or not?” he asked gently. He was always there for Loki to talk to if the god needed it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:55 pm
MDaylus

"I want you back permanetly. So if that means losing you now then thats what i'll do." Loki statedn with a smile at the teasing. He met the last kiss beofre Tony left him. "i'll make sure its out for you to look out." Loki assured his mate as the man left the room. Loki stayed staring to where Tony had left until Bruce brought his attention back to him. It took him a minute to process what the doctor had said. "Tony and I are going to speak with my brothers from Jotunhiem, we need to really figure out our bond. There is alot more we don't understand about it but it might be good to do those tests we talked about when we first formed the bond. That way we can get a better look at it, at least for Tony since i'm not sure how much of it is magic and he'll be able to fully comprehend." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Grabbing a notebook and sitting back down, Bruce began to scribble a few things down, glasses falling down the bridge of his nose as he worked. “Speak to them first. We’ll work off of what information they can give you, then we’ll look at maybe running a few tests.” He said slowly. “And we’ll be able to look at it a little more intensively after the twins arrive. The two of you seem to be finding a healthy balance at the moment, I don’t want to risk upsetting that in any way until you’re both stronger and the twins aren’t at any risk.” He promised. He agreed that the bond was something that needed to be better understood by everyone. It wasn’t just mental but seemed to have physical effects on them too. Understanding it all would only be helpful to everyone around them.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:24 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce watching the man as he grabbed a notebook and made notes. He wondered what the man was making note of and if it was about the bond between him and tony. He wondered if the doctor had noticed more about the bond that Tony and Loki hadn't. "I think the soonest they'll be here to talk to is the baby shower." Loki informed. He agreed with the waiting on more extensive tests until after the twins were born and not screwing with the careful balance they had at the moment. It didn't seem to be so precarious that a little tipping would dismantle the bond but Loki didn't feel entirely secure either.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly at Loki’s words. “Perhaps you can get them to come a little earlier or stay a little later so you have plenty of time to discuss everything. This isn’t a topic you want to rush I’m sure, nor one you want to be too distracted by guests for.” He said, looking up to Loki with a considering glance. “I know Tony has mentioned travelling to Jotunheim a few times. Have you given it any real thought?” he asked, head tilted. “I mean I’m sure your brothers will help as much as they can, but the more you learn about your jotun side, the more it sounds like you may need to go visit and find the elders and healers that may have more to offer.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that it would probably be best for him to invite his brothers over early or ask them to stay later so that they could ask them all the questions they needed without being interrupted. "I think it would be best to ask them to come earlier if they will. I think by the time the baby shower gets done I would be too tired to talk about much and this important." Loki stated. He agreed with Bruce that such a topic was not one to be discussed when he was distracted. He was considering his next converstation with his mother when Bruce continued to speak this time of visiting Jotunhiem. Loki looked a bit ashamed with the question about him giving any real thought to visiting Jotunhiem. "I know, but I don't know what would happen if I visited Jotunhiem. There have been so many stories about them over the years and I am almost positive they are all wrong. But part of me is scared that I will go to Jotunhiem and I won't want to leave it because its the home i've always wanted. Or because I killed there king before my brothers that all of Jotunhiem will hate me and it will be like Asgard all over again but maybe worse." Loki breathed. He did want to go to Jotunhiem to see what it was really like since he was pretty sure what he had seen when he had gone with Thor was just a facade.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened, a thoughtful look entering his eyes. “Those are both valid concerns.” He said with a sigh. Tapping his pen against his notebook, he smiled slightly. “But if you don’t mind me saying…I don’t think either of those things will happen.” He said carefully. “I think you’ll like Jotunheim. You’re a curious and fair enough person, you’ll love seeing something new and interesting. And I don’t think your brothers would be asking you to come if there was too much hostility towards you. Laufey seems to have been an unbalanced king. Some may even be thankful for your intervention. Those that aren’t…well there will always be people unhappy. But I don’t think you’ll want to stay there. For all that it may offer you….I think Earth is your home now. You may not have much in the way of blood family here, but you do have family….and Earth will accept you when you’re ready to reveal yourself. There will be questions and criticisms, but they will accept you as they have accepted the rest of us.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:09 am
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit relieved when Bruce told him that both his concerns were valid. He had been sure that someone would tell him he was just thinking nonsense and to get over it. Of course Bruce was also quick to assure him that he didn't think either of Loki's fears would happen. Loki listened as the doctor explained why he thought neither would happen and it calmed the god. Bruce's logic didn't have flaws in it and it felt good for someone to talk Loki through it. "Thank you. I know your right and I know I'm was being silly about it. But sometimes my mind likes to run away with the possibilities. I know earth is my home now and no matter what jotunhiem has to offer I will come back here." Loki stated. He knew he would come back, because of tony. Because he loved tony and the Midgard genius might do alright for a few days on jotunhiem but he would not survive living there permanently not as he was. He liked knowing that there was a family on Midgard too amongst the avengers and that Midgard might accept him. He was still a bit reserved in that but he believed Bruce.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head at the thanks. “No need to thank me Loki. We all need to talk things out from time to time. And as great as Tony may be, we both know he’s not always the best with advice.” He laughed. “If you choose to visit one day, I’m sure you’ll be fine and you’ll come back with stories to tell. If you decide you’d prefer never to go, that’ll be fine too.” He didn’t want to pressure the god into such a visit, even if he thought it would be beneficial. “And maybe, one day in the future you may find yourself living on jotunheim for a time…but I don’t imagine that’ll happen any time soon.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that there was no need to thank him because they all needed to talk things out sometimes. It was true, that there was times that people needed to talk things out. Loki was one of those people that sometimes needed to talk things out. He knew he would visit Jotunhiem, probably soon if he had to guess. There was a lot about half his heritage that he didn't know anything about and the best way to learn was to experience it. "I am sure there will be stories, and maybe once i've figured out the climate there you and the others might be able to visit as well." Loki stated. He knew he would like the others to see more Jotuns than just him and see what their world was too, they were his family now and he wanted to share it with them. However that didn't stop Loki from blinking in surprise when Bruce said that he might find himself living on Jotunhiem for a time. "Not unless Tony wanted to and had eaten one of Idunn's apples. I don't think I could keep warming magic up that long and Jotunhiem is very cold. Or at least it was cold to Thor and the others. I didn't notice it much when we were there." Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:32 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce arched a brow, a little surprised at the idea of being able to go to Jotunheim himself. He had been to Asgard, and all of them would likely visit the world a handful of times in their life, but the notion of going anywhere else was new. He’d always assumed Tony would be the only one going off to explore other worlds. “That….would be an experience.” He said lightly, not able to offer more as he was still processing the idea. The god’s hesitance to think of living there had him smirking, however. Of course, a part of him had thought it would be an option for after Tony passed, but he didn’t see the need to voice that. “You really think something like the cold would let something like cold keep him from doing something? If he decided that you two needed to live on Jotunheim, he’d probably have some solution within a month.” He pointed out with a little grin.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:15 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded not prodding Bruce when the man said visiting Jotunhiem would be an experience. He could understand the hesitation at the prospect of a new world he recalled be apprehensive about such things as a child. Thor had been raring to go but Loki had been hesitant especially cause he had been going with merely his father and brother. He had been very attached to his mother that prospect of going to a new world without her protection was not something he had wanted to do, once he had arrived however he couldn't stop wanting to go again where Thor had been bored with it. Bruce drew him back from his musings of the past with talk about Tony's ingenuity that had the god laughing. " No he certainly wouldn't let it stop him. It would be quite interesting to see what he came up with to heat himself and whoever came along." Loki mused.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded his agreement to Loki’s words. It was always interesting to see what Tony thought was a problem and how he got around it. “And I imagine Fenrir would love it too. He was particularly excited when the snow came this winter. We had trouble getting him back inside unless he was starving. Thought we’d lost him to a snow bank at one point. He just barreled right into it.” The doctor continued, trying to help paint an appealing picture to Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games