Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:18 pm

Af Mas
Well, good news is it launched. Bad news? It's download a patch now. That's gonna take forever gonk
yea the patches can be a pain to download, but for the amount of content that you get in each one, it's well worth the dl time. well, that's what i'd guess anyways, i just use my friends subscribed fileplanet account ninja
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:19 pm

Af Mas
Well, good news is it launched. Bad news? It's download a patch now. That's gonna take forever gonk

crying

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:19 pm

Yeah, I'm real happy about that ^^ My mate won't like the fact that I'm playing a game he dislikes, but I find he hates a lot of the things I have interest in, and a lot of the things he likes I think are mostly OK
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:22 pm

Vashyyk
Af Mas
yea the patches can be a pain to download, but for the amount of content that you get in each one, it's well worth the dl time. well, that's what i'd guess anyways, i just use my friends subscribed fileplanet account ninja

It's only gonna take an hour or so, then I'll play. I'm an alliance fan myself, but that doesn't mean I won't have a horde character on another server. I don't really think it matters who or what I play. At least I get the first month free, to see if I like it. And I also got it for a fair price 3nodding

Af Mas

Zanzarus

Af Mas
Yeah, I'm real happy about that ^^ My mate won't like the fact that I'm playing a game he dislikes, but I find he hates a lot of the things I have interest in, and a lot of the things he likes I think are mostly OK

~glomps~

Really? Well it's just a game, it's not like you're cheating on him

haythere

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:23 pm

Rinchans-flower

ninja
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:23 pm

Audi Kitty
Rinchans-flower

ninja

(runs and glomps Audi) ninja heart

haythere

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:24 pm

Rinchans-flower
Audi Kitty
Rinchans-flower

ninja

heart Rinnie!!! <3~
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:25 pm

Af Mas
razz

Vashyyk

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:25 pm

Audi Kitty
Rinchans-flower
Audi Kitty
Rinchans-flower

ninja

heart Rinnie!!! <3~

That, my friend, was a long distance glomp 3nodding
How are you?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:26 pm

Rinchans-flower
Audi Kitty
Rinchans-flower
Audi Kitty
Rinchans-flower

ninja

heart Rinnie!!! <3~

That, my friend, was a long distance glomp 3nodding
How are you?

Very well, very well. And you?

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:26 pm

Rinchans-flower

Yeah I know. He'll tell me "Why don't you just play Camelot? It's so much better." Or "Ewwww! WoW!" And give me a list of reasons why I shouldn't be playing it. I'll just simply explain to him I gave Camelot a try, and I really did, I really tried to like it, but it just didn't feel right, didn't click well with me. I think he just wants a game to play with me, but I'm sorry to say I can't put up with Camelot. I will keep it on my computer though, for him.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:29 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

Yeah I know. He'll tell me "Why don't you just play Camelot? It's so much better." Or "Ewwww! WoW!" And give me a list of reasons why I shouldn't be playing it. I'll just simply explain to him I gave Camelot a try, and I really did, I really tried to like it, but it just didn't feel right, didn't click well with me. I think he just wants a game to play with me, but I'm sorry to say I can't put up with Camelot. I will keep it on my computer though, for him.

That happens alot... With Phoe. XD

Zanzarus

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:30 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

I understand. I've been through that. 3nodding
It's nice of you to keep it on though, I would probably just delete it.

Audi - Pretty good, Garou and I are going to see The Producers in 30 mins
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games