Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:13 pm
Kratos suddenly grabbed Kaine and threw him off of her, "She said stop..." Kratos thought to himself, What the hell am I doing?...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:15 pm
(sorry had to put away groceries) she looks at them breathing hard from pulling that power, she released him and pulled her power back in  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:15 pm
Kaine landed on his a** with a victoious smile wow kaine it actually worked "sorry marshmallow had too... and she never said stop to me it was you she was talking to"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:16 pm
she looked at them before turning and walking away  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:17 pm
Kratos realized what had happened. He smirked, "Well then...looks like I'll be going then..." his wings were tired again from trying to break free so he merely made a turn and started walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:19 pm
Kaine watch them both walking seperate ways and started laughing and turned to the cyborg "well bro i knew it was bad but dang i thought we had a better chance than this" kaine started laughing harder "this is actually so depressing its funny"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:21 pm
she walks a little ways before stopping and sitting on the ground, she hugged her legs and hid her face, she felt a little used, she sighs  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:23 pm
Kratos smirked as he called back to Kaine. "Have fun fighting the darklings alone." He had finally realized what were the creatures who had been stalking him were. He used a little telepathy to contact River, Get out...darklings...if you wish you can follow me...I may be able to carry you out...that is if you wish...  

irishdawg69

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:24 pm
kaine stops laughing and gets up a little depressed and finds her siting hugging her legs and sat next to her leaning his head on her "hey marshmallow did i do something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:26 pm
she looks at him "you....you just messed with me, it meant nothing" a tear ran down her face "just so you can break my concentration" she moved and stood up, she looks around "darklings? what are those?"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:30 pm
Evil things, red eyes and black bodies. They fly on dark wings and in the day take the shape of mere ravens. But at night...their beaks turn to large mouths with red fangs, full of blood, their wings seperate into arms with claws and regular wings and their feet become more human. They are small but can easily rip through the flesh in numbers...I suggest you get out of there..with or without me He sent the message as he continue walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:31 pm
Kaine caught her arm "it wasnt nothing that was kaine ... it meant everything... but to you i guess i really am nothing" he let go of her arm and sat looking at the ground.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:33 pm
she looks at him then at the sky "darklings, alright we will leave, but kaines coming, i can carring him using my wind" she looks back down at him "come, we have to go" she grabbed his arm and starts walking  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:38 pm
He shrugged, "Fine..." he sent the message. He kept walking as the darkling started crowding, he rose into the air as he felt a sharp pain in his back. "Aagh.." he hit the ground as darklings started pouncing on him. "Sacrelos!" he yelled as his hand went in front of him, but instead of the winged pegasi a flaming sword came out. He struck the darklings but more came. "Damn...heh, that's what I get for trying to help..."  

irishdawg69

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games