Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:47 pm
sasuke looks around. "somethings wrong here......"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:48 pm
sid-ah the earth demon *looks at the girl* well she out ready sasuke  

Megamanexe709

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:04 pm
sasuke yawns. "nah...i'll sit this one out...." he sits in a tree.

(gaara- YOU SUCK SASUKE!
sasuke- CHIDORI!!!!!!!!!
gaara- I TAKE IT BACK!!!! I TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:08 pm
earth god-so u r here too sid and sasuke good now i can kill u both

sid-hay look sasuke we r popular in the little god world

earth ******** u *fires roots stright at sid*

sid- DEN BEAST OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *roots miss and sid runs around the earth god creating a vortex of fire all around it* haha geting hot in there

earth god-.......*punches him sending sid flying* the fire does not harm me any more or any less then my own element so be serious about this befor i kill u all *dissapears and reappears behind sid and wraps roots all around him and slams him repeatedly* DIE NOW *throws him in the air and shoots a power beam at him* hahaha i realy hope u r not that weak sasuke I LIKE TO PLAY WITH MY PRAY BEFOR THEY DIE  

Megamanexe709

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:54 pm
Jester grabbed Kitty and went through the portal. In mid-warp, he explained. "Dante's father, Sparda, sealed his power away in this blade. The seal was already broken by him and Vergil using my daughter's blood. The sword was then lost in the demon realm, in a place no-one knew. No-one... except me. The only way to actually KILL Dante is with the power of Sparda... This form was once that of Sparda, and it is the form I shall take while I use his power. Forgive my lack of my usual attitude. Sparda's power comes with a bit of his personality, I'm afraid." They got out of the portal, and stood face-to-face with Dante. Unfortunately, Vergil was also there, and looking quite pissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:17 pm
sasuke sat and watched. "i'll watch this fight instead of fighting....i killed the fire god on my own.....now its sids turn..."  

The_Last_Avenger

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:23 pm
bananas28
sasuke sat and watched. "i'll watch this fight instead of fighting....i killed the fire god on my own.....now its sids turn..."

gara-HAY SASUKE U SUCK BALLS

megaman-HELL YEA BESIDES SID KILLED THE FIRE GOD

dbz character-IDK WHERE I AM BUT I DO KNOW U SUCK CUS U DONT FIGHT

writer-sasuke what we r trying to say is u have the power of Den and u dont use it come on

den-IF U DONT FIGHT I WILL DO A FLASH BACK

earth god- i will kill u SASUKE *grabs him and slams him to the ground* any last words  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:33 pm
sasuke laughs. "yes......I'M ABOVE YOU!!!" sasuke kicks the earth god, sending it flying.  

The_Last_Avenger

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:51 pm
bananas28
sasuke laughs. "yes......I'M ABOVE YOU!!!" sasuke kicks the earth god, sending it flying.
]

sid-thanks *slams the god to the ground* HELL FIRE *rapid fire balls shoot the god all over* o yea i like this den power SASUKE USE YOURS  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:37 am
Mobius Nightshade
Jester grabbed Kitty and went through the portal. In mid-warp, he explained. "Dante's father, Sparda, sealed his power away in this blade. The seal was already broken by him and Vergil using my daughter's blood. The sword was then lost in the demon realm, in a place no-one knew. No-one... except me. The only way to actually KILL Dante is with the power of Sparda... This form was once that of Sparda, and it is the form I shall take while I use his power. Forgive my lack of my usual attitude. Sparda's power comes with a bit of his personality, I'm afraid." They got out of the portal, and stood face-to-face with Dante. Unfortunately, Vergil was also there, and looking quite pissed.
''oh great he has a brother, i'm gonna kill Dante if he survives.'' kitty said. she was in a way living up to her name. she had become part cat. but the anger she felt continued warping her features until a dangerous, primal, feral beast of legend. she looked at dante and then vergil. Dante had never seen her like this and he had a pretty scared look on his face. she smiled showing row after row after row of jagged and sharp teeth.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:22 pm
hey party people were gettin a new girl i think if i can convince her and elieve me i will  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:25 pm
"Do you really expect to defeat the true power of Sparda AND an infuriated woman? You people aren't smart enough to live up to your father's legend." He drew Sparda, blade extending into a blood-red scythe.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:39 pm
(*Couph* You sick b*****d, and I am a Man! LAY OFF MH NUTSS XDD LMFAO J/K)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:42 pm
what????!!!  

Zander goldenrod

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:50 pm
Cryorax
what????!!!

same here wtf  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games