Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Knights in the east and Beasts in the west (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 pm

He stepped aside. "Very well. I have no care about the werewolf. Do as you please with him." He went and sat down in a corner, weapon slung over his shoulder.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:57 pm

sage threw her knife at him "so much for help" she muttered, she kicks someone, not really knowing how then tries to dodge the weapons while she looked for something ot use

Aprilbaby1

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:00 pm

He lands on the ground and leans against the wall, watching them fight.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:04 pm

Sage moves to the side and grabbs something "....guess this will work" she muttered and looks at the fight, she takes a deep breath then goes back in

Aprilbaby1

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:13 pm

Aprilbaby1
Sage moves to the side and grabbs something "....guess this will work" she muttered and looks at the fight, she takes a deep breath then goes back in
He grabs her hand and pulls her towards him. "Mind explaining what's going on?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:15 pm

she jumps a little then looks at him "these two vampires just came and started to attack, thats all i know" she shakes her head

Aprilbaby1

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:18 pm

Aprilbaby1
she jumps a little then looks at him "these two vampires just came and started to attack, thats all i know" she shakes her head
He looks over her at the vampires. His anger begins to grow. "Wait, let's watch for a moment. See how things play out. If it becomes messy, then we step in."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:18 pm

Sage looks at him "..o-okay" she said and turns, her back to him, watching the fight

Aprilbaby1

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:36 pm

He looked at the man, in a slight glare of resentment. "Speak for yourself. I shall enjoy watching things get messy."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:38 pm

Mobius Nightshade
He looked at the man, in a slight glare of resentment. "Speak for yourself. I shall enjoy watching things get messy."
Yamato stares back at the man as if he wanted to kill him then. "If you would like that so bad, why not fight me, you filthy beast?"

Yamato Miyamoto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:42 pm

Sage looks at the two "woa now, we dont need another fight" she blocks yamato's view by pushing him back "no fighting, at least not now"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:42 pm

"You are not of my concern." His voice once again bore no emotion, and his eyes were intent on the battle.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
Sage looks at the two "woa now, we dont need another fight" she blocks yamato's view by pushing him back "no fighting, at least not now"
Yamato's eyes start to become red. "I don't see why not. He's nothing but a beast. They have no feelings. All they know is how to betray someone in the worse way." His voice begins to rise.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:49 pm

"he may be a beast, and he may kill for no reason but that doesnt mean we cant get along" she said looking straight at him "at least let us go through this one day, i mean we already have a blood bath going on, we dont need another" (gtg soon kk)

Aprilbaby1

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
"he may be a beast, and he may kill for no reason but that doesnt mean we cant get along" she said looking straight at him "at least let us go through this one day, i mean we already have a blood bath going on, we dont need another" (gtg soon kk)
((ok.))

"Get along with the beast. As if that would ever happen. You do that, and they'll use you until they have what they want, then they get rid of you as if you were trash. No...I'm not going through that again." He reaches for his sword.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff