Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Ebon appeared behind Fate in a burst of black flame. "This was no accident, Fate. This is YOUR fate. You're tied to Zeek, whether you like it or not. He is drawn to you like a magnet. It seems he has learned to control his hunger; it is why I have not fled. But I don't think it's the reason why you haven't fled yet... You feel it. You feel the bond."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:40 am
kitty eventually threw the knife and i dug its way into a wall completely. she wanted to die and save them but it was not to be.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:43 am
"Kitty....there has got to be another way..to save the world, other than you having to sacrifice yourself"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:46 am
'' i may have a slight control over destiny too but i see no way to over come this.'' kitty said trying to sound brave. she picked her weapons up. '' the last time this happened as such the person killed him self and stopped all that had happened to him and others from happening. '' kitty said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:50 am
"so...there is no other way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:53 am
'' i don't know, maybe i can some how kill my father and stop him from using me to control the world etcetera. '' kitty said thinking slightly. '' i would need lots of help though.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:57 am
Zeek stads upright, "i shall help you Kitty.....we sure could use Fate's help" he sais, winking at Kitty  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:00 am
''yep, we sure could.'' kitty smiled as she began to spell out by digging throwing stars into the wall that far it would be impossible to get them out, HELP US FATE.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:06 am
[[i guess, now we wait for kech to post]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:08 am
(or i can do this)

kitty threw one more star which had a map of some sort attached. '' if you choose to help, that map will show you where we are'' kitty said. she turned and began to walk.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:11 am
"alright" Zeek follows Kitty "so...where exactly are we going"

[[good idea Kitty]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:14 am
(i know, i'm full of 'em today)

''well, first to fetch larten and some supplies, then we could get drunk because there i lots of danger after we leave , then we can go find my father.'' kitty said.she had a smile on her face and began to juggle throwing stars.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:23 am
"WHOA" Zeek yells as he dodges a throwing star "Kitty...be careful with those"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:26 am
''okay, isn't odd that people don't like me as much once they see how strong i am. quite a few street slums learned that quick'' kitty said putting them away. ''so you wanna get drunk or not, i can skip that part if you want.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:30 am
[[can we resume when i get back on later?, for i must get off for a while]]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games