Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:41 pm
Yep mad

Oh, and I like your new profile, just noticed you updated it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:53 pm
Krissim Klaw
Yep mad

Oh, and I like your new profile, just noticed you updated it.

Updated pretty much everything. 3nodding My interest in Gaia sort of peeked again. I have been pretty lazy about this for a couple years now, figured it was about time I got back in the swing of things and got myself caught up to date.

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:48 pm
I was wondering when the next choice item was going to come out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 pm
So sad I just had to have the sailormoon item and the keytarblades...  

Null Chamber

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 pm
*sighs and begins the arduous and pointless task of adding items he'll never be able to afford to his wishlist*  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:36 pm
What item is the winking face??  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:41 pm
Manda_Tifa

Gaia-tan

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:45 pm
Selene Aries
Manda_Tifa

Gaia-tan
*chokes on coffee after seeing MP price* eek  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:48 pm
Manda_Tifa
Selene Aries
Manda_Tifa

Gaia-tan

This is day one. XD Prices will drop. There are a couple of the new items I would like to get, but I am going to wait a bit before buying off the market place.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:55 pm
Selene Aries
Manda_Tifa
Selene Aries
Manda_Tifa

Gaia-tan

This is day one. XD Prices will drop. There are a couple of the new items I would like to get, but I am going to wait a bit before buying off the market place.
I've noticed that the rando items have a odd twist to them.

Within there initial release they hit some real lows. The Gaia Tan was only 300k-400k for instance. Then as people sign on toward the night the skyrocket. I think some AI is involved along with the general interest. Seems after they hit the all time high then will deflate slightly, stabilize, and then it is a very slow deflation from there till they are removed from the cash shop. With the last rando item however even at the lowest deflation I noticed items were still more expensive than the initial low they had only hours after releasal, at least for the popular ones.

After being removed from the cash shop they inflate again only to deflate once everyone forgets about them and the next new shiny rando item is released. <___<  

Null Chamber

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:02 pm
Null Chamber
I've noticed that the rando items have a odd twist to them.

Within there initial release they hit some real lows. The Gaia Tan was only 300k-400k for instance. Then as people sign on toward the night the skyrocket. I think some AI is involved along with the general interest. Seems after they hit the all time high then will deflate slightly, stabilize, and then it is a very slow deflation from there till they are removed from the cash shop. With the last rando item however even at the lowest deflation I noticed items were still more expensive than the initial low they had only hours after releasal, at least for the popular ones.

After being removed from the cash shop they inflate again only to deflate once everyone forgets about them and the next new shiny rando item is released. <___<

Sadly, there are people out there that do artificially force inflation to go up. Typically the laws of supply and demand dictates that as more of any item is added to the market the price slowly drops. However, instead of someone putting their item for sale for less than the person before them, they put their item for sale at a higher price.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:19 pm
Selene Aries

Sadly, there are people out there that do artificially force inflation to go up. Typically the laws of supply and demand dictates that as more of any item is added to the market the price slowly drops. However, instead of someone putting their item for sale for less than the person before them, they put their item for sale at a higher price.
Part of the problem with these items is they are rare enough that it is easy for someone or couple people to come in buy out the lower priced items, and sell for much higher.  

Null Chamber

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:25 pm
That is the name of the game; buy low, sell high.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm
Yep, I can't complain about that since it is what I do. Made 300k today flipping one keytarblade. Probably too attached to flip the other two since I like them (my big problem with exchanging I hoard). Not sure how much I would get for my Lovely Lady Soldier Wasabi. Was lucky to get it for 500k because someone didn't like it at all and wanted to get rid of it fast for pure before they jumped to 4mil in the marketplace. =3  

Null Chamber

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:51 pm
Null Chamber
Yep, I can't complain about that since it is what I do. Made 300k today flipping one keytarblade. Probably too attached to flip the other two since I like them (my big problem with exchanging I hoard). Not sure how much I would get for my Lovely Lady Soldier Wasabi. Was lucky to get it for 500k because someone didn't like it at all and wanted to get rid of it fast for pure before they jumped to 4mil in the marketplace. =3

I neither have the time, nor the patients, to play the market like that. Is one reason I really liked the idea of the banks. You simply invested into others that were playing the market and you earned interest over time. Too bad Gaia took them away, oh well.

I still like the idea of doing something similar. Giving someone a chunk of gold, let them play the market for me and give them a percentage of the profit earned.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff