Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:14 pm
"why....why am i the one......why couldnt it be someone else....someone who could do it......" she asked herself as the fighting slowly faded....
((do you WANT to die lol im getty empty on thinsg o say to keep her from killing you lol and you keep sayin more and more XD and i cant think of any way that she cant kill him >.<.....what do you think lol XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:19 pm
((There are a few ways you can drastically alter him at the moment ^^. If you take a genital approach it may send him Through some tormenting sorrow. A rough one might bring out a darker side. The choice is yours ^^ sorry I've been going over this stuff in my head for a while now ^^; ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:24 pm
((hmmm....give me an example...what did you wnt to happen lol.....i pln ahead normaly but not this time lol i had no idea what was ging to happen XD so i just went withteh flow cool lol XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:27 pm
((sorry but that's what i want ^^ i love to see what people can come up with ^^ and what i can come up with after that ^^ sorry but your going to have to let your character do the acting and find out. isn't that half the fun? wink ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:31 pm
she noticed the lok on his face "your....your thinking of her when yu say loved ones......arnt you...." she said seeing the sadness in his eyes and seeing he was in love mabye that is why i couldnt kill him....becuase i know he isnt doing this on purpose....something is worng....and above all......he is in love and love only complicates thinsg even more..... she thought as her arm didnt force her to strike aymore  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:36 pm
His body sags. "Why...why did you stop..." His voice was quiet, and deeply confused. "Please...I don't want to kill again.... I...I don't want to hurt again...I don't want to hurt any one!!" The whole time he was talking the blood that was coming from his face slowly starts to stop. "There...is something in me...something that craves for blood...and I'm afraid I can't hold it back for much longer..."  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:42 pm
her swrd drops to ehr side and she falls to her knees limply "I....i thin i know why this is so hard for you....." she said looking down at her lap  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:45 pm
"...why..?" He said as his body twitched slightly. A drop of blood flows down from one eyes as if it were a tear drop of blood.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:51 pm
"teh only way you can get thru this is if you figure it out on your own....it will help alot in life......but i will give you a hint......one of the reasons is....love" she said with a fint smile that vanished in a heart beat. when suddenly the sun came thru the craks in the clouds and it was brigth again. she put her head up as if soaking it up as if she was taking inher last breaths ".....so...who is she??" she said a small smile while still facing the sky. she opened her eyes and looked bac down "she must be really special if you feel like this....."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:00 am
"...what is this love..?" His body began to twitch even more. "She is from the leaf village...the second one to cause such confusion...this time her name is Khana Uchiha..." His breathing started to become more harsh.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:05 am
her small unnoticable smile turned to concern "....heh love....love is something....it cant be explained lets just say that....when you love someone...yur life gets complicated....but only becuase you allow it to.....when you have this strange feeling when your neer someone...it is kind of unbrable...yet....yu cant get enougth of it....you just love n=being with the person even if it would cauz teh world to crash and end.....that is what i believe it is...." she said lookign off nto the forest as if she was seeing something. a tear came out of one eye as she saw somethign in the forestthat wasnt there "....i even got to feel it before.....im thankful for it....." she said as teh one tear droped to her lap  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:09 am
"Love..." He now lets out a howl of pain.

In moments there were the trails coming off of him, made from pure electricity. "STOP THIS!! THE CONFUSION MUST STOP!!" He roars in a weasel like voice, that didn't sound much like Raikou's own voice.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:13 am
she jumped bac from teh sudden burst out "i-is something wrong....???" she said noticing it dodnt sound much liek him "wh-whats hapening???"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:16 am
"Secrets secrets!!" He said with a wild laugh, as his body started to start to take more of a shape of a weasel, keeping mainly human form. "Lets just say I'm an ancient evil that has been brought back thanks to you foolish humans!! And all it will cost you is this young man's soul!!" He spoke with the same wild laugh as before.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:20 am
((ah crap.....how am i going to fix thins now -.-....i made things worse lol XD))
she was confused tehn rememebred what he said before about something taking over him and killing her to  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff