Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:07 am

Oz got up and attacked on of the hakai's back and then he was starting to transform back. "You guys I got my conciousnes(lol i no spell good) back!"Oz still had fur and claws though. "I will still have them for about half an hour tops!"Oz rammed his claws through the head of one.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:09 am

Seeing that Khana woke up, Inoue ran in to help Flame and Khana. She formed another knife in her other hand and dodged a Hakai that was attempting to bite her. She ran to its side and slammed into the hakai, tipping it over. "Die you stupid thing!" she yelled thrusting her knife into its head. She slid her knives out of the dead body and kicked at another one that was coming at her. The Hakai caught her ankle and tossed her into a tree. Inoue slid down into a slump and tried to fight off the dizziness. No I cannot faint now, stupid tree, stupid hakai... she thought angrily, shaking her head

twilight_animeprincess

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:18 am

*Chihiro summoned a Dragon and he flew at Flames side*

"I am Chihiros Dragon. Hpw may I be a survice to you Flame-Sama"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:31 am

"There is two in the woods right next to each other. I get one you get the other." Flame said running to the woods. I just talked to a dragon....wierd... The hakis jumped out of the trees and came for them. Flame cut of the legs of one in midair. It fell to the gound and started to panic. Flame held his sword upside down in his hand and did a up ward slash while runnig by the haki on the gound cutting him in a perfect half. ((1 more left!!))

FlameDemerio

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:47 am

*THE Dragon zooms out after Flame andeats the other one*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:51 am

ChihiroUchiha
*THE Dragon zooms out after Flame andeats the other one*

((Nice... very neat and simple lol))

twilight_animeprincess

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:56 am

((uh..thanks...I guess))

Dragon: if thats all I need to do...I will just go back to Chihiro *flies back into her body*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:49 pm

Chihiro that was cool

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm

Khana heals herself from where she got bit on the arm by the Hakai.Ehhh..it still hurts even after healing it..no pain no game...
((sorry i still didn't right that much because my head aches so im a little slow today))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:03 pm

thats cool Khana u can heal urself

ZS Sailor Aries

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:08 pm

((AH SO MUCH POSTING WITH OUT ME!!! gonk ))
Fujuki waited wher Flame told her to. she didnt even want to go see. she knew that it was hakais and she didnt want to freak again and freeze like always. she covered her ears so she woudnt have to hear the screems from the Hakai but it didnt work. she could here the pain they were in from their screems. she closed her eyes tight so she could concentrate on something else. her wounded hand closed up ((like Saiya on blood plus XP)) and she didnt even notice ((i guess another healing power 0.o))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:12 pm

r u guys ok

ZS Sailor Aries

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:38 pm

((>.< why is everyone on when im not?!?!?))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:45 pm

((sorry sayuki.... i'll try to wait up on you next time.))

Inoue got up from where she was slumped up against the tree and winced. She placed a hand on the back of her head and blood came off on it. Shoot... she thought angrily, wincing again. "Hey guys I'm gonna check up on Fujuki okay? We sort of left her by herself and I'm worried... Plus I need to ask her to heal this head injury." Inoue called to the others, heading back to where she last saw Fujuki.

twilight_animeprincess

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:49 pm

Fujuki held her hands on her ears.for soem dumb reason she looked in the direction where everyone was and saw Inoue coming twards her......
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games