Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:29 pm

I figured since I had a mask on and they couldn't tell who I was, I could tell them my real name and Yuki can know it's me who was using telepathy with her. She doesn't know my face.. so it would make no difference. Only if they ask though.. I thought to myself. "Don't mind if I cut in, do you?" I said sarcastically as I walked in. I was looking at Anki, paying no attention to Yuki as I said, "I hear you know a lot about these monsters that are showing up around town recently; can you tell me more about them?" My face was serious, but you couldn't tell by the mask I was wearing.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:32 am

Anki closed his eyes he just wanted to enjoy his first kiss and he ignored the masked man

Uchiha1919

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:13 am

Salem Delgado
"Oh if that's the problem then let me go get you some food!" I said as I rushed to the and stopped beside Diva "Uh..Diva?...are you okay?" I asked nervously 'What is wrong with me? How can I have feelings for Kaoru and Diva?'
She looked at him and sighed" go be with her ill find some one else to help me ok."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:31 pm

TwilightKitten
Nemo's thoughts were inturpped as Diva walked outside as well. She looked up at the blue eyed beauty. "Oh, hello Diva." She said in a soft, quiet voice. Then, Sano was outside as well. He spoke to Diva in a nervous, and worried voice.
She looked at her"hello Nemo, how are you?"

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:34 pm

Yuki turned blasing red and pulled from Anki's lips. "wow" she murmered before getting up. "I-uhm......shower" she said, utterly embarressed as she went into the bathroom and got into the shower.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Anki sat up and got out of the soft bed and then turned to the masked man "Leave"Anki said as he went into the kitchen and drank some milk

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Yuki let the water wash over her and sighed gently, inhaling the steam and exhaling it. She turned the water off and dried herself off, her hair falling past her knee's lightly, she looked at it in the mirror and thought abotu cutting it, but, decided against it. She walked back out clothes in a t-shirt and some baggy sweatpants.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Anki saw Yuki out of the corner of his eye and put back the milk"are you ok"Anki said as he walked up to her and runned his hand through her hair

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Yuki bluhed deeply. "Peachy" she said with a quick smile. "Why?" she asked, her face changing to more of a confused one.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:17 pm

"no reason"Anki said and gave her a short sweet smile "well im going to bed good night"Anki said as he kissed her on the forhead and headed off towards the couch.Anki closed his eyes and started to recap everything that just went on.

Well today was a fun day Anki thought

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Yuki bushed lightly and went ot the bed, and slept lightly. She woke up during the night, from a nightmare, in a cold sweat. she let out a sigh and grabbed a jacket, sneaking out the window without a sound as she started to wander the streets.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Anki rolled over which caused his stomech so much pain he woke up and automatically grabed his stomech."Yuki"Anki said into her dark room there was no answer.Anki felt a slight breeze out of her window."Did she run...away"Anki asked himself and he jumped out the window "Yuki"Anki shouted while wandering the streets

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:13 pm

Yuki had a sketching book and sat, sketching a beautful park ful of cherry blossoms. She ran a hand lightly through her hair and wondered when she would go back to the apartment, she could still hear screams and yells ripping at her ears, she coudl still feel hands along her body and pleads, she could still hear everything, she could even feel her fathers touch on her skin when he told her to hide, and just as he closed the door to her hiding place, she could still hear the blood splatter against the walls.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:20 pm

Anki stoped and sat down down and laid down on a bench and he closed his eyes he could smell the fresh smell of his back bleeding back when he was young...the whipping Anki thought and Anki put his arm over his eyes

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Yuki sighed gently and tried to erae it all from her head. "its jsut a nightmare" she murmered to herself almost angrily.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games