Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:40 pm
((they did tell her actually as wolves and around the fire if you remember right. it was a long time ago though))

Kael looked at her and tried not to laugh, "he'd tell her anything wouldn't he, whether she was supose to know or not i bet." he laughed slightly thinking about the things she wouldn't want to hear that she might from him. the idea made him laugh.

Teresia nodded, "you haven't hurt me yet." she replied easily but a little of a blush creeped into her face. "and i really do hope that i find something. what is there really to do for work around forks and the rez?" she asked letting it be obvious that she had already picked up the nickname for their home, calling it her home in the process. she didn't want to go anywhere far. she was in love with the land almost as much as Ben.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:30 pm
((Oh yeah. I forgot. ^^))

Erin smiled.
"When you've got that bond, you can't withold any information if your mate asks you for it." she said, smiling. "You could ask me anything and see what comes out. It'll all be true."

Ben smirked in satisfaction at her blush.
"There has to be SOMETHING."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:05 pm
she nodded, "of course there has to be something otherwise people wouldn't live around here. work is life when it comes down to it." but she could see the satisfaction on his face from her blush and she rolled her eyes. typical male ego alright amplified by the wolf in him. damn terratorial instincts.

he looked at her wide eyed, "wow, really?" he had never known anyone to be that honest so the idea was rather stunning. "that seems a bit odd say if you were planning a surprise or something and i begged you to tell me." he gave a shrug wondering if there were exceptions for white lies or not. the whole idea seemed off to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:12 pm
Erin laughed.
"I can't hide ANYTHING from you. Ask away." she said, her eyes creasing around the corners.

Ben grinned.
"Although, the Rez is tragically lacking any beautiful works of art. We're cultureless." he sighed, rolling his big shoulders. "You would probably be useful in that regard. And we could always use a violinist."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:20 am
she gave a small laugh, "maybe i can be the first reasonably priced artist in existance." she knew that people had better things on their minds than art although she pry could work as a violinist for special ocasions. she couldn't see herself being needed otherwise.

he paused, face going serious. "in the future, would you consider doing somthing like this with me? traveling, getting married and all that jazz?" he asked uneasily. after all he wasn't asking her right now, that would be crazy but maybe, in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:07 am
Ben smiled softly, watching the road.
"If they're really, really good, I would hope that you charge more for them. Don't sell them cheap all the time." he said, running his hand through his hair.

"Kael." she sighed, touching his hand lightly. "Of course I do. I was made for you, and you were made for me. I can't imagine spending my life any other way."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:01 pm
she laughed, "i take the highest offer, always have unless i'm attached to it." she smiled slightly.

Kael felt mental as he grinned at her. "you know i've never really thought about that kind of thing." he spoke curiously. "but with you it just... makes sense." he sounded as if he had just made a miraculous discovery.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:13 pm
Ben smiled.
"That's my girl."

Erin nodded.
"I know. Me, too. I didn't ever feel like I'd ever meet anyone that I'd want to be with like that." she said, her voice incredulous. "But I did."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:53 am
he smiled, "well i guess it's suiting then." he looked back out the window. "don't want anyone else, why not eachother?"

Teresia laughed slightly to herself. "how about you, what are you going to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 pm
Ben shrugged.
"I'm good with wood. I could work as a carpenter. Or a mechanic." he said, staring at his hands on the wheel.

Erin smiled.
"Well, I don't know that there isn't anyone else for you. But for me, you're my only shot at being truly happy. There's nobody else on earth that is as interesting as you, or as physically attractive as you, on top of a whole other list of things." she said, biting her bottom lip sheepishly.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:23 am
KAel laughed, "well thats a first." he smiled. "i've never heard anything close to that before." he turned to her with a smile. "but trust me, it's nice to hear." he saw the expression on her face and his smile softened, reaching for her hand. "there's nothing you can say to me that will make me go away." he paused. "well unless you tell me to go away yourself but i don't think you will."

Teresia laughed, "there we go, open a shop together, fix cars and bikes and stuff." she smiled teasing although it didn't sound too bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:58 pm
Erin shook her head.
"Nope. I'd never want you anywhere else than with me." she said, weaving her fingers around his.

Ben laughed.
"That sounds like a damn good idea, Teresia." he said, drumming his fingers on the wheel.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:18 am
he grinned as he turned back to the road and looked at the landscape going past. he could feel the air getting warmer and dryer. it was a nice change and infact he had never been to the south west. when he came to Forks he just cut strait over from madison. things were looking so different already.

Teresia smiled. she hadn't expected him to take her seriously but why not? "a family bussiness. pry the only one where it would be husband and wife." she laugehd slightly knowing that such things were almost always father to son or grandson (depending on how old they are). but no theirs would be a little different. "and of course i know how to take care of bikes perfectly. i had to keep mine in perfect condition." she loved her bike as if it were her child or best friend although she had been neglecting it lately. but a lot has been going on. it would forgive her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:30 pm
Erin rolled down the windows, letting the air roll in.
"It's not wet anymore!" she exclaimed, beaming.

Ben shrugged.
"We could pass it on to the kids, if they want it. If not, then Billy or Iggy can take it."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:24 am
He grinned, "i know. you have no idea how good that feels." he was one who always hated the cold which was weird for where he moved to. he just wanted to travel around, live in different places just to say that he has and look what it got him. Love. still the weather change was very welcome, there was nothing worse then the wet and cold for him. he's rather be stabbed with a hot poker rather then a icicle.

She nodded, "although could we trust them with something like that?" she asked with a teasing smile. "they might mess things up as pranks or make the cars pimpified..." she laughed slightly thinking of the average car in the area (they're usually not that great) with spinners and hydrollics.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff