Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Can you be my studypartner? (highschool romance rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:23 pm
"OK, I could have sworn I heard a faint scream in an annoying little voice. But everyone has an annoying voice when they fall and/or get trapped in a secret passage. Which just so happened to open on the other side of that wall. Give me the book then we'll look for your friend." He held his hand out under the other one. Well, that doesn't really sound right, lets see. with his arm that is closest to her, since he is facing the other room, is relaxed and by his side. He puts his other arm between it and his body with his palm flat so he can grab the book and hold it at his side farthest from her. I think that clarifies it. It still sounds, odd.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:30 pm
"Uh..." SHe gave him the book.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:06 pm
"I heard something open. I couldn't tell if it was a wall or the floor." He took the book and walked to the doorway.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:18 pm
"Where are you going?!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:44 pm
"To find out where she was banished, I mean, drawn into." He turned to her. "So, you want to find your friend, or find what's behind door number two?" He points to a door leading into the upstairs. "I, for on, think we haven't covered the first floor enough." The, um, the door has the words, "Stairs only" on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:31 pm
Username:Taiyou_Kozane
RP Name: Aden Tokala
Grade: 11
Bio: Aden is a quiet but friendly girl who is very self conscious due to the fact when she was younger, her fellow students used to tease her about her name and interests. She likes to read, listen to music and all sorts of other things that are creative. She is also fascinated with fantasy creatures like dragons. Though she keeps to herself, she wishes she had a boyfriend. Her worst subject is Math

Picture:User Image

Schedule:
Period 1: Science
Period 2:Math
Period 3: Spare
Period 4:Lunch break
Period 5: English  

Taiyou_Kozane

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:35 pm
((Hi! I'm new, duh, so please RP with me!))

Aden sat under a tree outside the school and ate quietly. She had recently transferred and didn't know anybody, though she was excited about the new school. Fishing a novel from her bag, she opened it to a bookmarked page and started to read.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:16 pm
(As soon as we have some time where our paths meet, we will. Right now though, Walt is a little preoccupied with a haunted house with the other person. But! Happy to have you here and hope that the RPing goes well.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:29 pm
((LOL, Thanks Walt!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:51 pm
(One quick question, do you have an RPing method that you can explain?[I do, but can't really explain mine.] I have no idea why I'm asking this except that the RP is falling down into oblivion.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:00 am
(((yeah.........chaos and psyco left...........)))

She sighed, "I guess we go up the stairs then." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:33 pm
"Really? I was thinking you would want to find your friend."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:14 am
"Well, we don't know where she is. So we might as well try upstairs too, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:10 pm
"Actually, that makes sense." He goes over to the door and goes to open the door. He accidentally had reached up with the hand that he held the book with. He grabs the book with the other hand and opens the door with his left. He looks upstairs. "Now it may actually be dangerous. So don't stay too far behind, don't stray off and don't go ahead of me." He takes a look at the stairs and stands on the first. The door shuts quickly and with a bang as soon as he lets go. He struggles to get it back open. "Harder from this side, I guess. Well, I'll hold it open until you at least get in here. Then I'll lead the way up the stairs and from then on, we'll have to see what we see." He had almost forgotten that this was supposed to be a fun little adventure. He was now doing something different. Not realizing it, so he didn't know what it was. If he thought there lives depended on it or they were searching for a long dead mystery. But it was something more than just a little adventure in his mind now.

The stairs were small both across and length wise. Only one person could go up at a time and each stair looked like it could someone's foot sideways if they had a wide shoe on. But just barely that long. They were wooden and didn't look like they were in the best condition. They weren't necessarily rotted throughout, but it was hard to tell. Some of the steps had had a wooden plank connecting them, but now half of them had either been removed, kicked in, fallen out or a combination of those. So you could see there was little supporting the stairs, but there wasn't enough room to see if there was anything special under there.

"Think there's anything under there?" He said after having take a look at them closely.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 am
She looked horror struck, "T-t-theres s-something under the s-stairs...." What seamed to be a pair of eyes looked back at them, and suddenly she felt something go up her leg. There wasn't even a second to scream as she was pulled through the stairs, they snapped with a sickening crack. The walls seamed to lean in, and she was going down a ramp, all but her arms and hamds where already past the stairs-  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff