Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:52 pm

As Skye passed Kaderot, she murmured, "Slytha." She grinned as she sensed the sleeping spell was working.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:54 pm

"my lord your body signs are showing your body is slowing." said sazabi. Kaderot nodded i know you fight for me ok ill start fighting the sleep" said kaderot and sazabi moved with kaderot inside of him.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Shiyoki tilted her head and leaned on Mitsuka's shoulder."Kaderot-kun..."She fell asleep on Mitsuka's shoulder and the rest looked at her. Sukia picked her up and walked to her room. She layed shiyoki on her bed and tucked her in."Have a nice sleep Shiyoki-chan..."Sukia whispered and closed the door behind her.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Kaderot kept fighting but didnt show of any more. He fought so he could win and be with shiyoki and never be interuputed. He fought one after the other and thought shiyoki the entire time shyoki i love you so much i cant wait to marry you he thought..

His next fight was against his father vegeta. "kaderot if you lose to me you are marrying that girl" he said. Kaderot growled, "you cant tell me what to do" and they went at it. They struck punches and kicks at blinding speeds. Kaderot took off his armor and went super sayain and so did his father. "baster cannon" kaderot yelled and fired a blast of energy at his father and his father blasted back. They struck and it blew up the platform they were fighting on. They took to the sky and kept at it. Blow after blow but no one was sure who was winning.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Mitsuka had her eyes closed searching Kaderot's thoughts."What is he saying?"Minaki asked and Mitsuka squealed."He loves her and can't wait to marry her."Mitsuka answered with her eyes closed still.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Vegeta punched kaderot hard in the stomach and slammed him into the ground hard. Blood came from kaderots mouth. "you will lose,"vegeta said looking at his son, "even though your my son im not going togo easy on you" Kaderot go up and wiped his mouth. "well same to you im going to beat you and marry shiyoki" he said flying back at his father.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:40 pm

Mitsuka opened her eyes as Shiyoki came down the steps...She saw...?.. On the last step,Shiyoki fell to her knees and cried. She did... Mitsuka got up and hugged her."Its ok...He loves you...its his determanation is his love for you and it will keep going,that means he'll keep going. Shiyoki cried harder and hugged Mitsuka,tightly.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Kaderot decide to use his curse mark. It spread all over his body and he change (my sig pic) He struck his father into the ground hader then he expected and vegeta went at him as hard as he could. They struck blows and the ground shook and the arena was filled with dust and rock. When the dust cleared kaderot was standing there and so was his father on opposite sides. Vegeta spit up blood and fell. Kaderot held his arm and yelled in pain but stayed standing. "and kaderot is the winner of this amazing match" the announcer said and the crowd cheered. Kaderots father got up slowly and looked at his son. "so you love her that much" he said, "then marry her" vegeta hobbled off. Kaderot smiled and then collapsed.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:53 pm

"You guys missed it!Kaderot won!"Shiyoki eyes widened and stood up and sat on the couch again. Mitsuka ran to hug and hugged her as she sat next to her.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:55 pm

The medics went out and got kaderot to rest and he changed back to normal. He had to rest before the final match.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:14 pm

As Skye went out for her last match, unless she won, she frowned. "Sakura?"

Sakura smiled. "I am blind but still fight fiercely!" She pulled out her blade, the wicked Soul Edge. "Edge versus Calibur, who shall win?" She smirked.

Skye growled, getting into offensive position. "Soul Blades together again..." She muttered. As the match started, they clashed with a frightening intensity. Even though Sakura was blind, she dodged or parried every attack.

((Soul Edge.))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:32 pm

"Sakura? Skye?"Mitsuka asked and everyone looked at her."Who are they?"Minaki asked."The two on the tv baka.."Mitsuka said and looked at the TV again.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Skye feinted to the right, then hacked at her left.

Sakura dodged it with amazing ease, cutting upwards with Soul Edge. It cut into Skye's shoulder, a little bit. Sakura grinned. "Do you feel it's curse, Skye?" She laughed. "It has aready taken over me."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:50 pm

"Sakura-chan..."Mitsuka whispered to herself and her eyes saddened.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:00 pm

Skye winced. "I will not fall prey to the Edge!" She raised Soul Calibur, and then stabbed her arm where Soul Edge had pierced. It magically flowed back together. "Soul Calibur heals the wound made by the Edge." She cried out, "PURIFY!" and stabbed Sakura, right in her heart. The blade made no wound, but purified Sakura's heart, releasing her from Soul Edge.

Sakura murmured, "Thank you..." Then dropped her sword. She collapsed, tired. The announcer said, "That was eventful. Now, only Skye and Kaderot remain in the competition."

Skye stabbed Soul Edge. "Seal!" The two blades joined together, sealed in an Embrace of Souls.

((Combined blade: Awesome, I know.))
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games