Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:51 pm
(((You got the color to work!!You taught your compy well..*nods*))]
"You don't know? Ninjas,Demons,Evil groups like the Akatsuki! Must I say more?"Minaki said sarcrastically.(<---Proves I can't spell today...)Minaki rubbed her temples and sighed deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:56 pm
Kaderot sighed, "if there is as much darkness as i think there is i will destroy this world" he said looking back at her. "Black valentine come forth" in the sky a massive satellite formed and covered the sky.
(i highlighted my words and then selected the color and it worked)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:04 pm
"It's not dark here you baka!"Minaki yelled at him and she sighed dramatically.

((Thats how I learned!^^*nods*))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:08 pm
Kaderot faced her. "don't you yell at me you weakling" he said Kaderot jumped backwards and took off into the air toward his ship. Only the sound of the engines o the massive battleships could be heard.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:31 pm
Minaki twitched as her anger grew."I'm.Not.WEAK!!!"She shouted to the sky. Her eyes became silts and everybody's eyes widened. Her nails grew and only Riku could calm her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:37 pm
The large ships just hovered over head. Kaderot sat in his seat and was quiet. Tears came down his face. "im a fool i cant save those tainted be the heartless and nobodies." he said , "they may think their fine but there not and i cant save them like i want to unless they let me"..... The valentine flew quietly in space over the world.. the space was dead.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:47 pm
A portal appeared before him and Larxene stepped out."I heard what you said to Minaki-chan, and about the others. Let me tell you something,they are not tainted by Heartless or Nobodies,Sukia-sama,Shiyoki-chan,Mitsuka-chan,and Minaki-chan are the princesses of Darkness,so they can't help being in Darkness,ne?"Larxene giggled and sat infront of him,staring at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:15 pm
Kaderot sighed, "darkness cant be destoryed completely but...."he stopped looked at the ground in pain. His curse mark was hurting and the seal on his chest. "ah...it hurts" he fell and tired to get up, "dam.." he manged to get up. "so explain to me abut the one call shiyoki" he asked sitting again.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:33 pm
Larxene blinked."Shiyoki-sama?Hm..In this world she's strong,in other worlds she usually depressed because her best friend went missing a few years back..are you ok?"Larxene asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:47 pm
SHe snorted, "well then, its not my fault he can't exept the truth about himself. He's going to eventually." she yawned.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:06 pm
Chaos sighed. "Page, lesson number one... Never talk smack to ANYONE in front of a god or goddess... Especially not this one." Sunlight danced down as Apollo arrived. "And that's the reason. Apollo, Artemis' twin brother."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:10 pm
she smiled, " 'ello there, Mr. Apollo."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Chaos sighed. Ignoring her, Apollo took out his bow and shot at Chaos skillfully, every move graceful. Chaos dodged them, grinning. "Well, well, Uncle Apollo, you certainly have gotten better with your skills... But it still can't match my speed, like the last ten years!" Apollo grew furious, shooting carefully. Chaos lept gracefully, dodging each arrow artistically.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:27 pm
pulling a bowl of popcorn, and a bottle of cherry-coke out of thin air, she sat down and watched.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:33 pm
Chaos laughed as a wall of flames appeared around him. "Oh, this one again? Want to see if it'll work better this time?" He danced along the edge of the flames, smiling as it licked his clothes hungrily.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games