Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:32 pm
kat uncurled herself and crawled heisitently over to her then she sat by her stareing curously " ive already escaped once..but they got me again...whats the point of geting out if they just bring you back.."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:39 pm
"well you meet nice people, like here, i met stealth on my last escape" she smiles "hes a sweety" she looks around "well first of all, isnt freedom what you want? you have to learn their pattern, they always let you off easy before reeling you back in to torture you, they do it many times so that the next time you give up, like your doing now" she sighs "we're going to try and bomb the Head school, and its going to take lots of work, once the head School is out, all the others would soon fall apart"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:44 pm
kat thought about that for a minate "but..what if something goes wrong..?" kat asked elena  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:50 pm
Mark turned, "im going to try to get the new guards on our side ok" he said leaving. Stealth sighs and gets from under elena and goes over to one of the walls. He moves his hand down it and it opens. Stealth pulls out a large case and some smaller ones. "here we go.. i forgot about these" he said smiling.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:58 pm
kat looked at stealth scardely seeing he was a werewolf she backed away from him growling and she huddeled back into the corner  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Stealth looked at her, "whats wrong, im not going to hurt you" he said opening one of the cases and chain gun was in it, "ok i know this is a gun but im not going to shoot you" he lifted it out and loaded it.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:05 pm
"its okay kat" she stands and walks over to her "hes not going to hurt you, i promise" she sits next to him "hes one of the good guys"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:09 pm
( opps put werewolf i ment "eraser" XD )
kat sat there looking at them not moveing "how can you trust him...hes one of them hes with the ones that turned you permenitly into a freak" kat hissed at elena  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:11 pm
Stealth nodded and looked at kat for a moment. He stretched and loaded the other guns.
Mark talked to some of the guards and they agreed with him. But the easers heard about it and went to the whitecoats.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:15 pm
"he wasnt here over the past four years" she said looking his way before looking back at her "he wont hurt me and...i...love him okay' she sighs "he helped me and now im going to help the others, ive got a plan okay" she pats her arm "trust me on this okay?"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:17 pm
kat looked at her then she got up "ok..ill trust you" kat said only saying it 2 elena then she heard a bucnh of banging on the door

"whats going on in there!!" a white coat yelled  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:21 pm
she smiles "thanks" she looks at the door "Slitting our wrists!!' she smirks "What does it look like? oh wait, its locked! HAHA" she grins and stands "come on, its fun toying with them" she walks up to the door and bangs on it 'Ever heard of a DO NOT DISTURB! Sign?" she yelled  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:25 pm
kat followed closely behind elna and growled at the door  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:29 pm
she finds and grabs a scrap of paper then writes 'Do Not Disturb' it, she opens the door, shoves it in their faces, grins and sticks her tounge out "there you happy? now we are busy making the erasers useful" she smirks wiggling her eyebrows before slamming the door shut and locking it  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Stealth stands up and points the chaingun at the door and gets ready.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff