Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:07 am
Johnny felt some gnawing bit trying to eat at his rage. His rage was so powerful that the thing didn't succeed. "Jaimie I swear you touch Kat one more time I WILL rip your arms off."

Jaimie, affected by the calmness, just sat there, "Well, all I asked was for you to come with me. And since you refused I decided to give you some initiative to come with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:15 am
"Something........is wrong." Kate shook her head back and forth and then climbed out of her window and onto the roof of her house with ease.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:39 pm
"Well, you tried initiative, it didn't work. Now go away," Kat said with acid. She put a hand on Johnny's shoulder, trying to keep him from killing anything in the general area.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:05 pm
Johnny snapped at the hand on his shoulder

"Clearly, he will take the threat set for me out on you. Why don't you leave?"  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:11 pm
Kat whipped her hand back from him. Her eyes were filled with hurt. Again, her calm turned to sadness and she couldn't bring the emotion control before the sad hit. She turned and she ran. She ran home as fast as she possibly could.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 pm
Jaimie smiled as Kat ran away, "Looks like you are stuck with me again Johnny boy."

Johnny stared at her then disappeared after Kat. "Johnny you have to calm down...Kat will never forgive you otherwise." he said to himself.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Kat slipped through the door of her house and closed it behind her. She sat down on the couch and started shaking violently.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:41 pm
Johnny caught up with Kat just as she slammed her door. He sat on the ground, "Dammit, she ruined everything." he said under his breath.

Jaimie took out her phone redialing the last number, "Target identified." She said into it smiling.

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:03 pm
Kat perked up when she heard the noise from outside. She picked herself up off the couch and stood next to the door, her ear pressed to the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:37 pm
Johnny pounded a fist on the ground, "She ruined everything." he said under his breath.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:59 pm
Kat cracked open the door. "Who ruined everything?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:50 am
Johnny looked up at Kat rage in his eyes, "Jaimie." He said through clenched teeth.

Jaimie strolled through the woods a smile on her face. "I love my job."

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:25 pm
"Just forget about her. She hasn't ruined everything," Kat said softly, slipping down next to him and touching his face. "I just got sad, that's all. I'll be fine. We'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:32 pm
Johnny hugged her and kissed her cheek, "I am sorry I didn't tell you...I have been hiding from her for twenty years."

Jaimie sat down at a cafe. A man wearing a trench coat sat across from her, "So I have to bring them both in?"

"Yes. they could be a great asset to us and our organization."

"Okay, Aniki." Jaimie stood up and blew him a kiss and walked in the direction of Johnny's scent.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 pm
Kat leaned into his arms. "It's ok. You had no idea she'd find you."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games