Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:44 pm
RPDOfficer
It's sad because I have the game that has that translation.
I'm old enough to have attempted to play it when it was first out. It was a shitty game too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:45 pm
The Pie
OMIGOD. Guilds are back. When did they come back? Did I miss anything? >>
Yesterday I think.  

Errol McGillivray

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:49 pm
I have a lot of old games. I'm good like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:20 pm
STUPID ****ING SCANNER!!! *runs over scanner with a steamroller, for it is being poo* I am not going to be making any more posts for a while, seeing that my scanner is being very difficult to work with. Trust me, you don't want to see my mouse work either, you'll barf on sight of it. So I bid thee all adu. In other words, See ya'll later.  

animecrazy101

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:26 pm
Hey has anyone see the new MGS4 trailer? crazy funny, usualy I don't laught out loud at many things, but I dropped when I saw this, anyone who is a MGS fan, you'r gonna love the ending of the trailer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:37 pm
Errol McGillivray
You should install asian fonts. Ees so prettiful... I said "Nakunaide". A bit of a joke between me and Sebby. Ignore my weirdness. xp

Here's a question, how do you get it to -write- in kana, is another program needed for that? I've got the fonts installed and can therefore read it, but can't figure how to get it to write without copy-paste. XD  

Sebyth

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:53 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:59 pm
hey does anyone know how to get BitTorrent to work? mine doesn't and its pissing me off  

if you seek a me

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:04 pm
Sebyth
Errol McGillivray
You should install asian fonts. Ees so prettiful... I said "Nakunaide". A bit of a joke between me and Sebby. Ignore my weirdness. xp

Here's a question, how do you get it to -write- in kana, is another program needed for that? I've got the fonts installed and can therefore read it, but can't figure how to get it to write without copy-paste. XD
Come on AIM and I can give you what you need.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:05 pm
Malakym777
hey does anyone know how to get BitTorrent to work? mine doesn't and its pissing me off
Try Torrentstorm instead. Bittorrent wouldn't let me upgrade so I said to hell with it.  

Errol McGillivray

animecrazy101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:06 pm
Well everyone, I took a full hour to complete this on paint. This is how bad I am with a mouse. 1 hour went into making this crap.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:07 pm
animecrazy101
Well everyone, I took a full hour to complete this on paint. This is how bad I am with a mouse. 1 hour went into making this crap. ((insert pic here didn't want to stretch the page))
It's crap, is't it?  

animecrazy101

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:09 pm
You didn't give people a chance to comment on it. It's good.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:22 pm
Why would you say it's "crap"? It's not.  

Errol McGillivray

Sebyth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:23 pm
Errol: Done and done, but you know that already XD
RPDOfficer: Thank you for the advice! ^^  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games