Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:36 pm

((Whoops...
and the dance hall is UPSTAIRS xd ))

"No, no it doesn't." Alastair agreed.
They made it to the front door, uninterrupted. He removed his gun from it's holster, the light attachment turned on. He knocked lightly with his knuckle, "'Ello?" he called out.

The door opened at his touch.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Orion heard the door open and shouted to Jordan, “Hey more 'party goers' are here.” He walked back to the dinning room door and walked to the door. “More cops eh?”

Dark Angel of Sol

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:40 pm

((Lol fixed it. So confusing. Oh and I don't know where exactly to go.))

Jordan walked through the dance hall slowly and quietly. He made it to the stairs and started up them. By now Jordan was a pretty good distance away from Orion. He didn't notice, his mind was on his mission.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:47 pm

((Up the stairs from the second floor lobby, not the Dance Hall.
And I added the floors to avoid further confusion.))

The thumping became louder as Jordan went further up the stairs.

"Who are you, lad?" Alastair asked.

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Jordan walked through the second floor lobby a little wary but not as much as he should have been. He found the stairs to the third floor and started walking up.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Jordan caught a glance of something bright-orange as he ascended the stairs.

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Jordan took his pistol out of it's holster and shined his light all around him. Must have been my imagination. I'm just burning up. He wiped his forehead. He continued up to the third floor and looked around.

((Oh just clarifying, he's hot because of his sweater.))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Orion replied, “I'm Orion and I take it your one of the unlucky ones to be invited. Word of advice watch out for big diseased looking men.” Orion walked out of the Estate and stuck his hand out to shake it. “Another cop, Jordan, is here.”

Dark Angel of Sol

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:05 pm

((I would assume it's very hot in his sweater))

Jordan came to the third floor lobby and the biggest and first thing to catch his eye was the large stained-glass mosaic dominating the outer wall.
It, for whatever reason, didn't appear on the outside.

The second Orion made contact with the threshold of the door, his body fell limp.
Orion, however, didn't notice his sudden lack of physical mass and walked on.
He seemed confused when the cops swore and dove for the door.

"No, we weren't invi-" Alastair started to answer before being cut off by Orion falling limp, "Oy! Suzy!" he called out and he jumped inside to catch him, "What happened to the lad?"
He check for breathing and a pulse. Both were present, but faint.

The door began to close behind Juliet.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Henry and Shepard began to dance while they waited for advancement.

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:10 pm

((Heyhey! I was just talking about advancing you guys.))

"Well," Ro cut in, "How about we move further into this place, there's a path over there. We won't get anywhere if we don't move, and I'm freezing my a** off."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:12 pm

((LOL XD))

Jordan cleared the area. He then walked over to the glass mosaic and looked outside.

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Jordan had a hard time seeing outside. It was stained glass. Thick too.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:16 pm

"That path is rather conspicuous, but what's the worst death that could happen?" Andreas commented, hugging himself for warmth. "Let's go."

Venom3001

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Orion looked over at the cop confused and saw he was staring at himself. “Holy s**t I'm dead! Ok, Ok, I don't see angels and the ground isn't splitting at my feet. No chains so I'm not like Marley. How could I have died. No health problems, no injur... That damn guy in the Dance Hall. He must have broken my neck. I've heard about this before. There was this boxer who fought and lost. The next match a love tap killed him. F#@& Me!” Orion walked over to his body and sat next to it.
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games