Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:52 pm

"Is it really?" Lilith looked around.
"How do we know if it is?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:06 pm

"use the runes." Gabriel said, pulling hsi hand from his wound and peering at his redening fingers. Nevetrhelss the wound was a neat one and had alreayd becam to inch towards healing up.

Natahsa's eyes widened as she remembered thema nd withdrew them form ehr pocket. The litle piece sof engraved bone quivere din her hand as if anticipating tehq uetsion she'd ask.
"is teh portall to hell closed?" she asked, trhowing them in the air. The runes all landed face up - yes.

"runes say yes."

Gabriel nodded. "I don't sense it any more, at any rate."

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:08 pm

"Well atleast we're done with that part" Lilith sighed.
"Should we just hang out and wait for you to heal for now then?" She nodded at Gabriel.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:12 pm

"yeah, if you don't mind." Gabriel said with a smile."i think I might fall over if I try to stand up."
A headache began to throb at his temples, which was a good sign that his blood was regenerating. He massages his temples "well, I guess considering, that was relatively simple. Worth it."

[really sorry, but I'm way tired, so i'm going to bed ><]

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:16 pm

[it's alright. Good night. :3]

"Yeah, I think it was worth it. If you actually died it may have not been so much but since I imagine it takes a lot more than that to kill you it's worth it." Lilith chuckled.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:30 pm

Dougal knelt down to Adam and whispered, "Do you think she'll be any help to us in her current condition?"

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 am

Gabriel looked up at her and smiled.
"Oooh yes. It takes quite a bit to kill me..I mean, so far I haven't been killed. so i can only assume. Unless I have some secret kryptonite-style witness to kitten or something, which woudl be very sad considering hwo cute they are."

--

Adam eyed the Opal-doll.
"I have no idea. but something is betetr than nothing." he ifetd hs hea dup again to address the doll and put on his most authoratitive voice.
"Puppet, please describe to me the nature of your mission and how you feel now."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:26 am

Lilith laughed.
"I ought to go find a kitten now just to try."

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 am

The Opal-doll lifted her head, "...Puppet's memories are a bit fuzzy.....only pieces.....but puppet does recall master wanting puppet to go invite.....umm....someone....*tilts head*.....a lady wasn't it.....to a private party..."

The Opal-doll looked around, "Now that I think of it....puppet thought it had the lady.....puppet must of lost her...puppet failed...." *looked down-appearing almost sad*

"Puppet failed master.....puppet should be punished."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:43 am

Gabriel laughed and then winces as the action made him dizzy. He put on a 'film narrator' voice:
"Gabriel - oldest angel in heaven, voice of God, gaurdian of the messiah, taken down by few lolcats."
he smirked both at how funny the image was, and part in modesty after such potential boasting.

Natasha had stood up to wash the blood off her hands in the holy water.
"So teh messiahs real then?" she asked, seeing the little slip as an opertunityt o affirm her own religion. Gabriel blinekd at her and then scratched his neck.

"Weeeellll..... it's complicated to say the least. Perhaps better for you humans to belive whatever you want. That was the whole point of it, after all."

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:47 am

"No need for that, you tried your best. So you have no idea where the lady went?"
Adam asked, feeling pity for Opal-doll. It seeme dthat thsi was perhpas more close to what her actual life was before Beelio had his hands on her. She was stil empty,but somehow purer. Adam knew that if she wasindeed somepltely dead tehre was no way he wodul allow her to pass over to hell. He'd try and reincarnate her and give her anotehr chance of life, perhaps one where she could be good and find some love and independance.

He mnaged to sit up a little to rest on his arms, the bones and muscles in his spine gradualy knitting back together. his mind was a littel clearer now and he felt it easier to focus.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:57 am

The Opal-doll scratched her head-she seemed confused by the fact that master wasn't punishing her.

"Hmmm.....," she wondered outloud, "....puppet recalls another.....memory is still fuzzy.....he looked very....um....snake like.....was he another of master's puppet's? Maybe he took her home...sorry puppet isn't more helpful...puppet will be better once memories are back...."

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:03 am

Adam sighed.
"Damnit...Satan...so she is in Hell then." he shook his head. "well, thankyou puppet, you have been very helpful. I have one last question: are you alive?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:07 am

The Opal-doll looked up in puzzlement, "Alive?.....master asks strange question.....puppet can not be alive....*she seemed confused by her own thoughts*...can it?"

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:15 am

"A puppet can be alive, if the puppet has been a loyal and good puppet have you ever heard of Pinnocio? Your master has the power to make you alive, if you should want it. A fresh new start, with a world of fredom for you."
he smiled.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games