Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 pm
Leon sighed and went back to stroking her cheek. "There, there. You'll be okay." He purred. "You won't have to trace with me." He smiled and kissed her softly.

Jasmine skipped happily down the halls having no idea where she was going. It took a while but eventually she found a bathroom. While doing business she had time to think about what happened and how she had fallen fangs over heals for Aven...okay maybe not fangs any more... "I guess it's paws now..." She muttered biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 pm
Kailee sighed and cuddled against Leon, the nauseous feeling starting to fade. "Good." she murmured softly.

Aven finished his food and then lay back on his bed with a sigh, one hand on his stomach. It felt odd being back in his room again . . . It was . . . difficult adjusting back to his old life. So much had changed . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:51 pm
Being the impatient girl she was Jasmine raced outside with glee. The sun was starting to rise which meant her brother would be getting sleepy. She loved the sun and hated that it started to affect her as she got older. She stared at the rising sun with glee, by now if she hadn't have been bitten by Aven and had instead killed him she would be roasted a live by the sun. Older vampires don't normally burst into flames...well not that Jasmine had seen anyway. So she wasn't worried about her family getting upset that she had turned from them.
'That's the one.'
The voice prickled her new wolf senses and she whirled around in time to get a silver whip to the face. Jasmine squealed in pain holding her face as it slowly healed from the burns. She knew Leon would be helpless to save her and she felt something bubbling in her throat so let it out. A howl of agony before the world went black.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:57 pm
Kailee shot up from Leon's arms as she heard the howl. "That's pack." she whispered and instantly tried to get off the bed, instincts telling her to help the distressed pack member.

Likewise, Aven had shot up instantly once he heard the howl and had rushed out of the room, following the instinctual pull he was feeling. He shifted midstep, a wolf launching out of the castle onto the scene.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 am
"Hurry!" The first person hissed.
"I'm trying! But the little tart is heavy!" Another growled.
"Crap! Pick her up and run the others are coming!"

Unfortunately Leon was clueless because he'd passed out the second the first ray of light emerged from the horizons.

"Go, go, go!!" The leader hissed. "Take her back to mother!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 pm
Aven rushed after the people who were taking Jasmine away.

Kailee left the room and found whatever guards were left in the castle, Nadia being one of them. Together, the white and black wolves led the small squad out of the castle, following Aven's trail.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 pm
It was either sheer force of will or total dumb luck but Jasmine had woken to pain. Silver...they tied her up with silver. Ignoring the pain she struggled enough that the person holding her lost his grip. "Crap! Boss she's a slimy one!"
"Of course she is...she'd a leech!" Someone out of her sight barked. "She may wear whatever skin she wants but she's still a leech. Pick her up and lets keep moving!"
"When I get out of here..." Jasmine growled darkly. "I'm going to kill you all."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm
Aven took that moment to put on the speed and leap in front of Jasmine, between her and the others. "She is mine. Leave." he snarled angrily, glaring at the others.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 pm
"Traitor!" The taller one growled. "Mother will hear about this!" the three shifted into wolf form and raced off leaving Jasmine silently sobbing from the pain of the silver digging into her skin. The thing that kept her from crying out in agony was her mind processing his claim on her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 pm
Aven growled and then shifted, turning back to Jasmine and undoing the silver ropes on her not even wincing as the silver burned his hands, his training under that pack had left him able to tolerate nearly any amount of pain. "Okay, how'd this happen?" he asked, wanting to know so he could stop it from happening again.

Just then Kailee and her backup arrived. "Aven! Jasmine! What happened?!" she asked, rushing over, clearly worried about them both."

"A kidnapping attempt." Aven said, his expression growing dark. "My . . . former pack. I didn't recognize the members who tried to take her, but I know it was from that pack. What I don't know is how they were able to even get to her in the first place." he said, looking over to Jasmine with a raised eyebrow. He had finished taking the ropes off of her and had set them aside, not even registering the burns on his hands.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:19 pm
Jasmine bit her lip and curled into a ball once she was free. She wanted her brother. She knew he wouldn't come. He ever did. "I...I wanted to see if I would burn. I don't know what would happen if I went running. I didn't want you getting upset if I suddenly burst into flames as we ran into the sun. I heard someone talking and wanted to see who it was but then there was pain. Most of it is blurry but..." She blushed brightly. "I remember what you said." She mumbled the last bit in her hands then curled in tighter.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 pm
Aven blinked. "What'd I say to you?" he asked, confused, having missed the context entirely.

"If you had wanted to see if you would burn, you should have just opened some curtains instead of going outside." Kailee sighed and then gently tried to pull Jasmine up. "Come on. Let's get you back into the castle. It's safer there." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 pm
Jasmine struggled from Kailee. She was still to scared to get up yet. "You said 'She is mine.' " She echoed eyeing him through her hair. Slowly she moved her hand to his knee. A blush coloured her cheeks as she wondered if he really meant it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm
Aven blinked again. "Well . . . yeah. I bit you and changed you, you're mine, that's how it works." he said, not really understanding the implications of what she was saying.

Kailee glared at her brother for being so thick-headed and then smacked him upside the head. "Idiot." she hissed at him.

"Ow! Kaileeeeee . . ." he whined, holding the back of his head. "Wha'd I do?!" he asked, honestly clueless about the feelings he had just hurt.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:48 pm
"Oh...I see." Jasmine replied crawling over to Kailee and stood up walking back to the mansion on shaking legs. "I'm going back to the mansion." Everything about her body language said she was going to cry. Her feelings all but crushed.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games