Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:26 pm
Craban sigehd and retruned his hand, but smiled a little, glad she wasn't completly dead to him. He wanted to follow her, but he knew she needed space. He nodded to himslef and withdrew to join the others, taking a spot near Nashiko.
"Where's your brother?"
Nashiko nodded towards the shadows with a worried look on his face. "In the shadows."
"riiiight...not weird at all,then." Craban saidm sitting down to count is daggers, looking for any mundane task to occupy himself and stop thinking of his imminent death at the hands of Lolth.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:35 pm
Renten had travled into the tower. fighting his way through th soldiers.
"You look tired. why dont you rest?" Asked the goddess.
"Ill be fine once I get rid of Lolth. Then It will all go back to normal." Renten said as he found his way deeper down into the tower. useing the wall for support.
"You know thats not your fate. Your not the one to beat Lolth." The goddess said as her light orb followed.
"I thought you said my fate is a blank. Isnt that why you picked me as your guardian?"
"Partly but also because of your blood line. You know what your part is so why dont you wait for the others?"
"Because I dont want them to have to fight Her. Maybe if I can weaken her shed retreat." Renten said as he walked deeper into the tower.
"You know its the Heros that defeat her. Its not suppose to end how you decide its how they and others decide."The goddess said
"Your right but it wont hurt to try."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:59 pm
Veleth hovered in teh nothingness for a while, his ears pricked an dthen found it he smirked and reached out a hand into teh darkness, groping trhough it and finding split in teh dimensions. He remerged, crawling out fo Renten's shadow.
"Renten? " he turned his muzzle up to look arpund him and shuddered. "This is Lolth's tower...I found it." he smirked. "Of course I did. I am me after all."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Orla wonder a little ways out of the city. Quitely she gathered herbs that would be of aid during the journey. When she finished she lingered a while yet-not ready to return to the others yet. She leaned against a nearby tree and grazed back at the city. Slowly a melody began to hum from her lips which eventually turned to words. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she sang.

((Sorry-couldn't find a better video...or shorter version of the song. >.<))  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:25 pm
[eh, I'm slow today. Dude, Easter vacation was fun. 3nodding ]

"I wouldn't mind at all, Felix," Vence said, smiling, and followed Felix to meet his soldiers. Vence had to wonder in the back of his mind whether Felix told them about him or not. Preferably, he'd rather stay away from fame, but it wasn't like it was his choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:35 pm
[mmhm chocolate biggrin ]
Felix strode out to the gathered group of remaining moonmaw, proud to be able show off a little to Vence. He'd always admired Vence so much he couldn't help feeling a little inferior when paired with him in a fight, and it was refreshing to sow that he had made good use of his time while he was away. It wasn't a boast, however, but a genuine happiness to be of use.
"Ok guys, listen up!" he whistled to get their attention and scenned the faces - many had minor wounds, a couple major wounds that were being treated, and a few had been killed, but overall they hadn't come out of the battle too badly. Most of them lightene dup a little when they relaised who was speaking to them and actually paid attention.
"First of all, let me say how proud I am of each and every one of you for fighting as you have done today. Like I've said before, none of you have to fight - you're free now to do what you wish, which makes your loyalty and bravery all the more important and touching. The elves thank you, and I thank you, you're the pride of our race."
There were a few of cheers and Felix grinned.
"Now. Everyone, I also want to introduce a great friend of mine - Vence Elserain. He' s a great warrior and I've known him for quite a while. Vence, this is the gang. I'd name 'em all but I'd be here forever." He laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 pm
"First names work," Vence said, smiling. It was a little embarrasing, being spoken of as if he was some legendary warrior out of the history books. But, this was his friend, and he was known to do that.

"Hello to you all, friends. I have to say, you're in good hands if you follow Felix here. I know him well enough to know he's as strong willed as can be. I wouldn't be surprised if he can beat me in a match finally," Vence added, chuckling as he looked over to Felix. Well, he had spoken the truth, but it was amusing, all the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Felix grinned and looked over at Vence. "I might hold you to that, when all this is over." He winked and turned his attention bac to the troops.

"But a joking and introductions aside, I have one more thing to ask of you all. We have been given an oppertunity to end this war - or at least cut out it's source. Apparently, Lolth has become mortal."
There was an intrigued silence punctuated by a few hisses of disgust at lolth's name.
"Furthermore, we know that we can find the tower she hides in, and we have been assured there is a specific method to kill her. Now I'm sure you all know the importance of such an action if we're siccessful. The dorw wil be destabilised, the war will halt, even if it is temporary. we can utilise this to get our friends, and our families out. And we can have revenge, for Lolth is the very source of the drow's evil politics, and our chains. Lolth's magic may have helped us be created, but it also choked out what life we have. Now, it is a lot to ask. I don't for one moment think that this won't be near-suicide. But...i'm ready to meet my maker, even if it means just a chance fo ending this madness once and for all. Freedom, friends, is not something given. It is soemthing earnt. Whileever there is one moonmaw in the darkness who canot live as a free man or women, we are in debt to them. So: please, if thsi is not teh fight for you you may leave. i will not think any less of you. But we need you. There are untold dangers out there, but there is untold glory and pride if we suceed. Who's with me?!"

[tee hee Felix makes a decent speech :p]  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:53 pm
"I'm game," Vence said casually. "I may not understand fully what it means to be enslaved, but I do know that evil must be stopped, no matter the cost. If I may add to that great speach, Felix, You guys aren't alone in this. We have powerful allies, all that wish for the drow to be all but wiped off the earth. We win this war, and the world will prosper like never before."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:50 am
Felix smiled.
"Ther eyou have it. If you wish to join us, please make yourself known to us within the next 10 minutes and gather. Thankyou"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:52 am
Orla took a moment to dry her face and compse herself. She hoped her eyes weren't red from the crying, but she had no reflective surface to be sure. She took a deep calming breath and headed back to find Craban and the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 am
Renten turned to Veleth and said. "Good job but you messed up. Now you wont be able to get into the tower Useing that power. Go back and get the others but you wont be able to get in the tower. No instead get as close as possible and then get in through the entrance. Ive completely cleared the south gates of resistance." He turned and started down the stairs again.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:26 am
"Gand." veleth gave an irrtated sigh, but nodded. "Good job. i'll tell them." he headed off to collect the others. BY the time he returned Felix had grouped the Moonmaw together and stood ready, while Craban still hovered to wait for Orla.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 pm
Orla's hooves trended softly upon the ground. She spotted Craban hovering about. "Have I kept you waiting?" she asked. She tried her best to appear and sound more chipper.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:50 pm
Craban smiled when he saw her.
"No it's ok. I think we're just going." he gave a nervous sigh. "I'm glad you're coming too."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff