Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:48 pm
Okami was limping, blood seeping slowly and painfully out of her leg, in an unsual forest with twists and turns at every corner. "Is...this where I am to just suffer and die?.....I was simply resting, eating my family's famous wolf's curry* when this human that has been chasing me attacked me. Last time I fought him, it was because he was attacking a young wolfling. -sigh- AHHH! The pain its torturing me! agghAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Okami faints on the spongie grass, barely breathing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 pm
Sophia stumbled off of the couch dragging the blanket behind her and peering out the window. " There is someone outside!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:40 pm
Okami couldn't even move...nor breathe...."I need to get healed fast......the human....he'll sense me soon....my blood splurts attracts him....."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:47 am
Seraph got up "Crap.." he ran off to one of the medical kits stashed through out the buildingand ran outside to the female "Hello? can you hear me?" he asked pulling out alot of diferent things from the box  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:39 am
Sophi watched from the houses entrance as Seraph tried to revive the wolf.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:25 pm
Okami awakens to see a furry creature upon her. "W-who are you?.....help me.....fast...." She faints again.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:11 pm
"Thank god she is out" he put some stuff on her leg to clean the wound, he put some other things on it and finished the jump, cutting the last of the bandage off "I should be a nurse!" he sighed putting his stuff away  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:44 pm
" S -Seraph? Is the wolf ok?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 pm
"Yes..but she wont wake up for at least an hour" he pushed the box under the record player "I am...not amussed with this much injury around me"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:47 pm
" Hey don't be so upset at least I'm getting better." She still stood leaning against the doorway.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 pm
He carried her back inside "I'm goin to bring her to a room" he brung her to an open room and sat her on the bed..then wen back down stairs  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 pm
Sophi wobbled over towards the couch " Well glad she will be ok."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:04 pm
"Yep" Seraph went over to Sophi and hugged her "Your a caring person, I love that in you" he sat her down next to him "Now..can you please be still for a few hours..for once??"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 pm
" buh buh i've been still all day." she put on an innocent look.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:36 pm
"I don't care..you still have two days left!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games