Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:23 pm

sakiimi
Bluezy
sakiimi
Bluezy
sakiimi
xd lol

To Tifa: I hate KC... it's better than St. Luis yes... but I'd much prefur a city with a lil more hustle and bustle... and also a school that is'nt quite so ghetto.. as I am not very ghetto, thus I have few friends crying

May I suggest Dallas? We have everything you're looking for and fries.

-Bluezy Bunny

XD you just want me close by don't cha? whee

Funny you should mention that, I happen to be an expert on Dallas!

-Bluezy Bunny

I drove through Dallas traffic once on our way to Husten and man was it rough... not only that, I was sick AND when I got to Housten I was sicker because the mold count is high and I'm alergic to mold... I was dying... My experiences in Texas were'nt that great, although it WAS a pretty place 3nodding
San Antonio is kewl. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:23 pm

sakiimi

I drove through Dallas traffic once on our way to Husten and man was it rough... not only that, I was sick AND when I got to Housten I was sicker because the mold count is high and I'm alergic to mold... I was dying... My experiences in Texas were'nt that great, although it WAS a pretty place 3nodding

See, this is why you'd need a Dallas guide... Bluez knows ways around traffic. Bluez pretends to be sneaky that way... *Shifty-eyes*.

-Bluezy Bunny

Bluezy

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:26 pm

Bluezy
sakiimi

See, this is why you'd need a Dallas guide... Bluez knows ways around traffic. Bluez pretends to be sneaky that way... *Shifty-eyes*.

-Bluezy Bunny

Then if I'm ever in town I'll look ya up ^_^ heart
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:59 pm

Cockroach-of-Love
i have a new pic ture of me, and an old one (i scanned it in, finally) of when my hair was pink still, but i have to go soon, so i can only post the one, i'm gonna be back later or tomorrow, so i'll post it then :3
User Image
i realize now that i never posted the other >>;; If i can find it, I'll post it ^^; [searches]

found one!! not it, though...

User Image

and, on and unrelated note, here is a picture of my grandma's kitty:
User Image

Hellner

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:04 pm

Cockroach-of-Love
Cockroach-of-Love
i have a new pic ture of me, and an old one (i scanned it in, finally) of when my hair was pink still, but i have to go soon, so i can only post the one, i'm gonna be back later or tomorrow, so i'll post it then :3
User Image
i realize now that i never posted the other >>;; If i can find it, I'll post it ^^; [searches]

found one!! not it, though...

User Image

and, on and unrelated note, here is a picture of my grandma's kitty:
User Image
Super extra sexy-pretty-beautiful, as always, love. 3nodding heart 3nodding heart 3nodding heart
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:49 am

Bluezy
RayneBitch88
Bluezy
It would take a very, very long time to go over these archives. I didn't really get a chance to keep up with these from the beginning.

Anyway, mine got two... does that mean I'm not ugly?

-Bluezy Bunny

Sure 'nuff it means you're not ugly. w00t for pretty people redface

Oh yeah! Yours stood out the most to me, and for some reason I forgot to look for the name of the person. You're forbidden from calling yourself ugly ever again. EVAR!!

-Bluezy Bunny

Thank you... but you're lying and I know. You damn liar! domokun domokun

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

Bluezy

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:51 am

RayneBitch88
Bluezy
RayneBitch88
Bluezy
It would take a very, very long time to go over these archives. I didn't really get a chance to keep up with these from the beginning.

-Bluezy Bunny

Oh yeah! Yours stood out the most to me, and for some reason I forgot to look for the name of the person. You're forbidden from calling yourself ugly ever again. EVAR!!

-Bluezy Bunny

Fine... don't believe me. But you're still forbidden from calling yourself ugly.

-Bluezy Bunny

P.S. And I'm still not lying...
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:55 am

Bluezy
RayneBitch88
Bluezy
RayneBitch88
Bluezy

-Bluezy Bunny

-Bluezy Bunny

Fine... don't believe me. But you're still forbidden from calling yourself ugly.

-Bluezy Bunny

P.S. And I'm still not lying...

Fine, I'm not ugly. I'm definitely not anything special though and I can live with that. Wait a second, I souldn't have even posted my pictures. I hate having low self esteem gonk

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:00 pm

xXEnderXx
ummm...thanks guys for commenting on my last pic I posted....here's a pic of me looking all pissed off:

User Image

Teehee, you have a doodle on your hand! blaugh
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:08 pm

RayneBitch88
Fine, I'm not ugly. I'm definitely not anything special though and I can live with that. Wait a second, I souldn't have even posted my pictures. I hate having low self esteem gonk

Every time I write a long reply, gaia decides that I never wrote anything and I have to do it over again.. Stupid gaia.

Back in elementary school, I would have been what you might refer to as 'the fat kid'. Although I wasn't the most obese, I couldn't say I was particularly attractive, either (stupid metabolism). I swore revenge in the sense that I would never allow for people to have any excuse to call me hideous or what have you. Up into highschool, I was pretty popular among the freak crowd, although I had no idea. I would never even have figured it out if I hadn't been called in to talk to the principal's assistant one day. When I came in, she had this look of modest shock on her face. She said something along the lines of "I didn't expect you to look like this, most troubled teenagers aren't very attractive at all."

Since then, I've decided that my revenge had come to its peek. I consider myself an ugly duckling, and I believe that you should come to accept the same.

-Bluezy Bunny

Bluezy

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:18 pm

Bluezy
RayneBitch88

Every time I write a long reply, gaia decides that I never wrote anything and I have to do it over again.. Stupid gaia.

Back in elementary school, I would have been what you might refer to as 'the fat kid'. Although I wasn't the most obese, I couldn't say I was particularly attractive, either (stupid metabolism). I swore revenge in the sense that I would never allow for people to have any excuse to call me hideous or what have you. Up into highschool, I was pretty popular among the freak crowd, although I had no idea. I would never even have figured it out if I hadn't been called in to talk to the principal's assistant one day. When I came in, she had this look of modest shock on her face. She said something along the lines of "I didn't expect you to look like this, most troubled teenagers aren't very attractive at all."

Since then, I've decided that my revenge had come to its peek. I consider myself an ugly duckling, and I believe that you should come to accept the same.

-Bluezy Bunny

I definitely think you're far from ugly heart no matter what is in your past. I guess you're telling me to get some self esteem. I've been working on it for about two years now and believe me it's better than what it was when I started. I have to go to the hospital now, PM me if you want. Thanks for adding me to your friends list and I know how you feel about gaia being stupid. domokun
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:23 pm

RayneBitch88
Bluezy
RayneBitch88

-Bluezy Bunny

I definitely think you're far from ugly heart no matter what is in your past. I guess you're telling me to get some self esteem. I've been working on it for about two years now and believe me it's better than what it was when I started. I have to go to the hospital now, PM me if you want. Thanks for adding me to your friends list and I know how you feel about gaia being stupid. domokun

See, the point of this was to inflate your ego, not mine! *blushy*. Thank you, anyway.

I hope everything goes well for you at the hospital.

-Bluezy Bunny

Bluezy

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:50 pm

Spotty-Chan
xXEnderXx
ummm...thanks guys for commenting on my last pic I posted....here's a pic of me looking all pissed off:

User Image

That's actually....uh.....a tattoo I did myself. I used gel pen ink, a sewing needle and thread.
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:54 pm

xXEnderXx
Spotty-Chan
xXEnderXx

[/img]

That's actually....uh.....a tattoo I did myself. I used gel pen ink, a sewing needle and thread.

OWWIE!

Sakiimi

punchIT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:36 pm

User Image
Sheild yer eyes...
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games