Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:33 pm
Sora shook her head slowly, then when she heard Jin growl back he reminded her instantly of Hero. She then looked up and watched the two then bursted out laughing, because they both reminded her of Arkanna and Hero arguing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:56 pm
Kaoru had jumped away from Jin and then turned to Sora, "MayI ask what is so funny?" he asked confused.

Jin looks at Sora.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:00 pm
Once Sora calmed down she looked up, "You two just remind me of a couple of people."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:59 pm
Kaoru nods, "Oh ok.." he laughs a little.

Jin just huffs and closes his eyes.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:05 pm
Sora shakes her head, trying to get that thought out of her head.

Tumorias comes out of the bushes and sits next to Sora, looking frustrated.

Sora looks at Tumorias, "May I ask what is wrong."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:28 pm
Kaoru stops laughing and jumps when he sees Tumorias, watching her he was about to ask the same question, but heard Sora and nodded, not wanting to ask again.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:37 pm
Tumorias gave a small growl, "Hero is bugging me, the trees are bugging me, and the wind is bugging me! Is it just me or is the world against me today?!?!"

Sora gave a small laugh.

Tumorias glared at her, "I don't find it amusing...."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:10 pm
Kaoru sighed lightly and watched but turned away to look at Jin.

Jin looked over at Tumorias, his yellow eyes still half closed.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:52 pm
Sora gives another small laugh, "Welcome to reality.."

Tumorias gave her one more good glare and turned to look at Jin and Kaoru, she waved. "Jin. Kaoru."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:03 pm
Kaoru smiled and waved, "Hey!"

Jin waved his hand once then rested it back in his lap.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:04 pm
Tumorias put her hand on her knee. "So are you guys doing anything special?"

Sora shook her head.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:03 pm
"Nope.." Kaoru said and put a finger to his lower lip, he started to get lost in thought.

Jin just sat there already hearing the anwser from Kaoru.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:16 pm
Tumorias sighed, knowing there was going to be a long silence. She then asked the wind to scount the area around them. The winde replied a yes has it picked up speed, blowing their hair and clothings around.

Sora was surprised when the wind gave a sudden burst of speed, she sighed knowing it was Tumorias's doing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Frostfur trotted among the tall grasses, keeping her tail and ears flat. She crept up on her belly and watched the people talk. She, of course, had keen hearing, but did not understand the words. They were not wolves. She growled softly, but it was fearful.
Frostfur trotted up to them warily, and sniffed the air. "Hello," she murmured in wolvish.  

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:35 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Tumorias sighed, knowing there was going to be a long silence. She then asked the wind to scount the area around them. The winde replied a yes has it picked up speed, blowing their hair and clothings around.

Sora was surprised when the wind gave a sudden burst of speed, she sighed knowing it was Tumorias's doing.

Kaoru feltthe wind pick up and lightly gasped, trying to keep his half skirt/half pants down (O.o I like the idea of men wearing skirts....Kaoru I love you!!><) Getting up he sat behind Jin, feeling the wind slightly stop thanks to Jin.

Jin watches Kaoru and allows him to hide, then looks over at Sora and Tumorias, "What the hells going on?!"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games