Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:41 pm
(( Well, as I'm at a loss for the locations of my characters, I'm going to do a big post that encompasses them all, and wraps up the conflicts that dead or inactive players can't finish. Let's see if you guys can work out the kinks with me. Big old post coming, so be prepared. ))

Seth had fought through the darkness. The light that guided him was the spark within his soul that drove him onward, the only thing that was left for him. He soldiered on not for glory, not for fame, not for recognition, but for redemption. As the prophecy spoke, so it shall be. His determination led him, and his struggles paid off as he reached the top of the ramparts where Rathos directed his assault. He stood, facing the lone figure before him, the nether beasts to either side merely spectators before their matched power.

"Hmmhmmhmm..." Rathos laughed. This was the extent of his reaction as he silently studied the man before him. Seth was cool and collected. The utter stillness in the air permeated with ripples of power from either of them. Neither was willing to give ground, and both were aware of what the words in the prophecy said. "The Prophecy outlines your path, Seth Coldiron. Not your destination." He reached slowly to draw both of his thin black blades, shedding his cloak. "You have risen against me as the Prophecy called for. Now, I ask of you to see reason." He raised each arm slowly. The nether beasts to both sides shimmered then dissipated. The air around them began to shimmer as well, and the next moment they were no longer standing in the Nether, but rather the tower itself had appeared in the center of the Elf capitol city. Rathos smiled, an uncharacteristic gesture. "All below you is mine, and stands to be eradicated with the dawn of the next sun. I can change my plans. If you were to stand with me, I would carry out my plans and eradicate all of creation. Then, as the darkness seems to fall, I shall make you the God of the new world, creator and destroyer of all you can imagine." The breeze ruffled the Lord of Orders' hair, it's gentle voice reflecting the response of Seth.

"You offer me power over all? You offer me the status of God over a fledgling world?" He smiles. "Your offers are not from viewing me as an equal, Rathos. Your offers come from viewing me as your superior. You know the words of the Prophecy. And you know that you will be dead before the next sunrise." He drew the twin blades, forged in Chaos and Order, Dark and Light, Good and Evil, and as he held them aloft, the winds ceased. For with these swords came balance, and the balance is what was needed to overthrow Rathos and his complete order. With matching cries, they leapt at each other. The blows were furious. They traded for an eternity, time locked in a standstill as it seemed, until Seth seemed to have faltered. Rathos seizes his chance and strikes gleefully at Seth's exposed weak spot, only to hear the clang of metal to metal. The sword of darkness had blocked his blade. "With Night your rage is stopped." Seth raises the other blade high as a piercing ray from the rising sun touches it. "And with Light your reign is ended." He brings the sword directly down, burying it in the neck of the Lord of Order.

Rathos stood, the sword embedded in his neck, his blades still tight in his grip after his assumed victory. Seth steps back as Rathos drops his swords, removing the blade from his neck as black blood flows from the wound, evaporating immediately. The Lord of Order stared at Rathos, hatred pouring from his eyes. "You realize with my death will come yours..." He rasps, pressing his neck as he falls to his knees, the air rippling one final time as the waves of power built.

Seth smiled, outstretching his arms as he closes his eyes. "So it was written, so it shall be done."

A massive ripple of energy from atop the newly materialized castle rends the sky. Energy pours out, and in, as each living nether beast is either killed by the sunrise or drawn deep into the void. The rend is pure chaos as it draws in seemingly everything, the very day around them seeming to blur as light fades, even darkness fades, everything merely becoming nonexistence. Then, as suddenly as it had started, the rend was gone. As was the castle and any sign of the Nether beasts. The entire war had been sucked away. The floating fortress of the Undead Lord Regius was gone as well. He and Cthulhu had finished their ritual, merging into one deity and returning to claim the Underworld. As the city lie in unnerving peace after such turmoil, a single conflict remains unresolved, revolving around the two boys who were there when it had all started...

Sortai spat blood as he drew back his dagger and sword. This Zabura was too fast to believe. He had no idea how 'Teka' was even keeping up with Tazka, let alone how he was supposed to with Zabura. "Any bright ideas?" He called to his friend.

(( I think this is a fitting end to the Cthulhu/Rathos arc, and we can take the final leg with a bit of storytelling from Peppy, don't you guys agree? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:37 pm
((So, we're getting to the end of this, and it seems that I have the honor of setting this up for the next stage. Now, this will affect everyone, so I'd like to hear everyone's opinion before I hit the red button. For the finale, every being associated with magic, and magic in general, will be sealed away. So, essentially, most of the protagonists. They may return in the next RP, depending on how things turn out.))  

Rexxxxxx

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:36 am
((If we're going out...we're going out with a bang! The niggest one possible!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:55 am
(I really like that! all of the self proclaimed gods would be turned mortal and what would happen to the dragons? would they still be dragons? I like the idea though! F-------- YEAH! BTW: Thank you Yvcansi for FINALLY posting >.< Let's get the catastrophe going guys!!!)  

ruggaboo35

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 am
(Dragons would still be dragons, just sealed away in another realm. They would be essentially powerless, as will everything else that is sealed, and they will all be unable to escape from that realm without outside interference. This, will essentially be the plot for the next RP.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 pm
((Then let's get to it!))

Phoenix stopped her advance on the girl she'd thrown. Her nostrils expanded as she caught a scent. A very, very familiar scent. Could that be Sortai? Not possible, she thought to herself. He must be dead by now with his luck at getting into fights. But that scent was just like his. It was fresh and close. She launched herself into the sky without another thought. She would find the source of that scent. SORTAI! SHOW YOURSELF OLD FREIND OR I WILL HUNT FOR YOU!!

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:02 pm
(( This feeling. I haven't felt this in so long. I missed you guys. ))

Sortai heard a sound in the back of his head, something he hadn't heard in what seemed like forever. ... Phoenix? Is that you? He responded, incredulously, barely remembering how to transfer thought to another mind. However this was as far as he got before he had to block a flurry of strikes from his assailant, Zabura. "Damn you!" He cursed through gritted teeth as his sword slashed through nothingness where a moment before there had been his enemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:36 pm
(Just an idea, but maybe Dragons can seal their magical powers into precious stones on jewlery and such, in order to visit.)

Ralph stood straight, like a burden had been released. He stared out of the high story windows. Did it really end like all that? Everything went too easy..... the war, done. Pheonix, out of the blue, returned. He had his suspicions and doubts, and held them deep within, as an ominous future still stood ahead.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:39 pm
Meesha looked coolly at Phoenix as she lept into the air. My old friend.
"Ralph, none of this is over, C'mon, we need a way to kill these damn things and I feel like there is only one way to do it."

Eliana stood up and brushed herself off and followed her kin to a table inside.

Lamkit slenched his jaw, He looked at Meesha, Meesha, are you going to do what I think you are going to do? He asked in her mind

"Everyone, my dutiful generals, and wondrous lords of their species, there is only one way to stop these beasts from attacking. They fall and die with the sun and the say I see it is we have two options and only one is impossible." Meesha spoke aloud addressing everyone. "We must stop the sun from setting. I know that we have the power, it was done hundreds of years ago. We can do the same thing now! it is either that, or retrieve a pice of the sun and somehow we'll attack them first!"

Kalrinth looked at her queen with surprise. "if only he were here, If only Akivir was still alive! He would know, he would be able to save us.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:35 pm
Zabura landed with perfect poise, not taking his eyes off Sortai. "How unfortunate. To come across someone who can follow my speed. However, your skills should be expected with the number on your head." In one swift, fluid movement, Zabura was above Sortai, repeating crossbow ready. Zabura fired five bolts, and Sortai dodged, jumping back. Zabura immediately threw a knife at Sortai's new location, but Sortai managed to bring his sword up in time to defect the blade. Zabura came down behind Sortai, but as Sortai brought his sword around, Zabura was gone once more.

Engrath roared with fury as Tazka ran his sword through Engrath's abdomen. "Well, it seems that you'll be done with before the boy." A smile crept across Tazka's face as he watched Engrath stare at his chest. "Now, how about you-" Tazka ceased speaking as Engrath looked up at him, a wild look in his eye. Tazka tried to get back, but as he pulled on his weapon, it remained in Enrath's torso. "What is this?"

"Heheheheh." Engrath laughed as blood began to flow from his mouth. "This, Wolf-boy, is when you scream for your life." Tazka retreated, leaving his sword with Engrath. Engrath grunted as he returned his chest to flesh. "Adamantalus." Engrath knelt to pick up the sword. "A metal strong enough to slay a thousand men without leaving a scratch on the blade." The brief transformation was enough to weaken Engrath, but he didn't let that show as he pointed the sword at Tazka. "You may have your speed, but you'll need much more than that to kill me, Wolf-boy."  

Rexxxxxx

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm
Phoenix growled. She snorted smoke out at her friends. She launched herself into the air and angled toward Sortai's direction. She roared as she approached his location. She dove down and slammed into the ground. She unleashed the fire from her belly in the direction of her enemys. The she turned and looked at Sortai. "Now where were we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 pm
Sortai looked up, frozen suddenly as Phoenix appeared, blasting her way in as usual. A half smile appeared on his face at her casual greeting. "I dunno, but you may have turned the tides. This was not looking good for me." He ran up to the dragon, turning to face away from her as he readied his sword. "Be careful, this guy is fast."  

Yvansi

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:49 pm
Phoenix grunted and rolled her eyes. "Obviously you've forgotten a few things about me," she stated. "I'm hurt." She swung her tail and caught his enemy across the back of his legs. When he hit the ground, she dropped her one ton tail on him. "Not so fast now is he?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:21 pm
Zabura spoke from behind Tazka as the decoy phantom vanished beneath Phoenix's tail. "No, your Majesty, I'm afraid you are mistaken." He looked at the shimmering green crystal in his hand as it lost some of it's light. "Only two miracles left." He returned the crystal to his belt and spoke to Tazka. "Having a dragon enter the fray for the opposing side is not a situation I had called for. Tazka, we'll be withdrawing as of now. The client was aware that the target had some powerful allies, and suspected that it would come to this." Tazka said nothing, merely nodded in agreement. With that, Zabura vanished, and Tazka made off into the forest with a streak of lightning.

Engrath tossed Tazka's weapon aside as the two assailants fled. "Ah. You scared them off. I was looking forward to tearing out Wolf-boy's insides with his own blade." He paused for a moment, recalling Zabura. "Come to think of it, the other one looked familiar..."  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:37 pm
Sortai watches as the figures vanish, taking note of what they say before turning to Phoenix. "Been a while since you've been in these parts." He said, too tired for pleasantries. "It's indeed an honor to serve with you again, Majesty, but I believe there's something I have to do." His eyes shifted to Engrath. "You. What is your goal at this moment?" He says. "Don't play games, you have assassins after you, so I need to know just why you're being pursued and how to make it stop."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff