Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:19 pm
((This coming from the person who noticed that I left out one word and thus Koko bit her bottom and not her bottom lip.....

Nah-it's true, lol.....I keep hoping against hope too when I take a figure drawing class with real n***s that there will be a good-looking guy.....))

Bly gave a low toned whine and struggled only briefly before settling down.

--

"Aw-screw this!" Sam shouted at herself in the mirror. If anything she thought she made her hair look worse. She grabbed a pony-tail and pulled her hair back while allowing a few loose strands to fall to the sides. "Better."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:20 pm
[And what if he didn't have a towel? wink ]

Mason got dressed quickly to Lillin wouldn't run off without him. After he was dressed and presentable she dragged him out of the B&B. They stood outside in the bright sunlight again, Lillin looking up and down the street.
"See anything?" He asked.
"Not yet, but something will be here, I know it."
"This town seems pretty empty for the middle of the day." He said, more to himself than Lillin.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:26 pm
[haha if you have an experience lie my sister, you'll get a fat, middle aged naked guy with a plaster on his man-bit getting a semi as you draw him burning_eyes it mentally scarred the poor girl xp ]

Drake slipepd out of teh widnow iwth his characteristic speed and quietness, alnding on teh roof. He wavered a little to get his balance, feeling teh dog panting around his neck. He then slid down a little and dropped down, hoping no-one spotted him.

"I must be insane..." he said quitely, both to hismlef and to Bly. "What fi my hunger gets up again?" He paused and then glanced back at teh dog's paws he was currently holding. "scratch that, no doubt you'll tear my throat out if I tried to - right killer?" he chuckled and took anotehr deep breath. "right. Fayt's house...I've been there before soo..."
He then crouched and placed Bly on the ground, realising he wasn't going to walk around with him over his shoulders all day.
He sifted a little - hot unde rthe blanket, especially on his shoes. at least not skin was exposed there.
"Show me the way, fido."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:31 pm
[Gah, I'm trying to remember the vague layout of the town we have so far. If I remember correctly Lillin will have to move to find Drake. >>; ]

"Really, Lillin, I'm not seeing anything." Mason said looking around as well.
"Fine." Lillin huffed and dashed away in a random direction. Mason groaned and followed after her.
Lillin stopped to find herself on the road they'd found the girl on earlier.
"Aww, this place again?" She whined.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:32 pm
Bly gave a small light happy bark at the mention of Fayt. He bounded away a few steps-jumping a little. He paused to wait for Drake.

--

Koko paused in her nettle work-thinking she had heard Bly. But she had been so absorb in her project she wasn't certian.

--

Fayt continued to listen to his loud music on his ipod.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 pm
Judith looked at Koko who had suddenly paused.
"Something wrong?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:44 pm
Drae ducked and kept a good grip on his balnket as he ran, keeping to teh edges.
"hurry, hurry." he encouraged Bly, feeling the heat increasing unde rthe blanket.
idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot
he thought as he ran. It wasn't long befor ehe was in Fayt's garden again and almost fell over a bush due to his semi-blindness.
"Please keep the door open, kid." he pleaded as he headed to the front door and tried it. His hands were exposed and he gritted hsi teeth as they started burning - not able to put the blanket over them because it required grip and fngers to work it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:48 pm
Fayt hadn't heard the noise at the door, nor had he bothered to lock it dispite the events. He thought he was safe now...being at home in the day.

--

Koko looked to Judith. "N-nothing....probably just imagining things," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 pm
Lillin suddenly caught a flash of black from the corner of her eye and bolted.
"STOP!" She yelled and ran towards it.
"Wait! Lillin!" Mason called after her, he could see what she saw but he had no idea what it was and he'd rather not offend someone else today.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:00 pm
Finally after much struggling and swearing as his hand hurt, he got inside and closed the door after him. He puleld teh blanket down, but held it ready incase tehre werne't gaps between the windows' light.

He took a deepo breath, made sure that Bly was with him and walked confidently forward, keeping to the ashadier bits. hiding wouldn't help. he cleared his throat and got ready to try and hold the boy down if he decided to bolt.

"Fayt, can I talk to you? Please don't freak out" He said clearly, and winced.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:05 pm
Lillin stopped infront of the house and waited for Mason to catch up.
"What do we do now?" She asked when he came up behind her.
"I think it would be rude to simply knock on the door."
"But I think it's a lead!"
"Remember what that girl said though? It may be a normal happening in this town."
"But Poi-Poi..."
"We can try to find it later."
Lillin pouted and as Mason put an arm around her to lead her away she slipped out and ran towards the door.
"Hello! There's a strange creature in your house!" She cried and pounded on the door.

Judith looked back towards the shop.
"If you say so..." She trailed off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 pm
Fayt hadn't heard a word with the music. It wasn't until Bly came up to him that he pulled the headphones. "Bly? How..." Fayt turned sideways. His face went pale.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 pm
"Woah woah woah wait.." Drake said quickly, panicking a little in repsonse to the look on Fayt's face. He held his hands up in surrender and barely registered the poiunding sound at the door.
"I wont hurt you. I wanted to talk...about,uh, about Koko. Please don't freak out. Please."
Thsi close, Fayt's smell was intoxicating, but he held it together. His stomach cramped and twisted, but the phsycological side of it had seemed to disengage so he had more control.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm
Bly tensed a little and gave a reassuring nudge to Fayt by licking his hand. At the sound of unfamiliar voices at the door the dog bark repeatedly and growled in front of the door in hopes of warding them off.

Fayt swallowed hard and scooted away from Drake on the seat. "It's a little late for me to not freak out," he mumbled. Then he noticed Drake's hands....vampire's were really......they were actually real......

What's next? Bly is a werewolf?  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:21 pm
Mason ran up the steps and grabbed Lillin around the waist.
"Stop that." He said and carried her away.
"That's exactly what I just told you not to do." He told her as if he were scolding a child.

[Gotta go now. I'm going to a friend's house but I need a shower first. I'll catch up later. :3]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games