Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:43 pm
*gulp*

I couldn't have said it better myself, mi'lord.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:46 pm
Thanks, Thrawn! ^^ I just hope that I didn't make Wedge sound like an OOC wanker. ^^;;  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:01 pm
Junta discovers why sometimes its not a good idea to buy used droids.
Remember, Blacksun is not Darksun.
so don't come looking for me.
last thing I need is a ship full of mandelorians hunting my a** down.
Though in all honesty, I doubt Drake, his Mandalorians, Angel, or Imperious even remember me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 pm
And I've never met you.

Sheesh, must be some lame droid left over by the last lot who were here. *smug*  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:33 pm
I know you've never met me.
And where the heck is Junta that he's getting shot at by police droids and disasempling old black sun hardware?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:01 pm
I'm sure Imperius will remember you.

Or Angel at least.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:08 pm
I dunno, they've been through alot to remember some scrappy drifter from aways back.
Imperious might have a better chance remembering the Auric Runner, as the ship did escape Blackmoon before his very eyes.
Wonder how he'd react if he found out who owned it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:17 pm
I would imagine Luke and His Jedi leading a ground assault.

After all, we are treading on his ground.

Cale: The Auric Runner, Imperius would recognize. Even if he did recognize Cale, he would be forced not to recognize him, as back then, he was operating as Phoenix Feron. To the galaxy, Phoenix Feron is dead. Only a few elites know the truth, such as Angel, the ArchAngels, Neb, Boba, Drako, Selkisto (dead) and maybe Novara.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:23 pm
Would Cale recognize Imperious? Being a wannabe dark lord's lackey ain't something one would forget easily. But Im assuming Imperious hasn't drastically altered his face or voice since when he contacted Cale on Coruscant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:26 pm
Oh that's right. I forgot about Coruscant...  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:29 pm
I imagine Imperious would still kinda be pissed at me for that slight. Force users have long memories.
At any rate, Cale may be out of the loop on galactic politics but he isnt stupid. If he manages to find a picture of Imperious's mug, he'll have o trouble putting together what happened to his old boss Phoenix.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Cale Darksun
I know you've never met me.
And where the heck is Junta that he's getting shot at by police droids and disasempling old black sun hardware?

He was off on Telti, apparently, being stopped by a random droid.
I think Chidee doesn't really have police droids; he's got regular droids acting as sentries, perhaps also as MPs. But apparently, that's not one of his droids.  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:29 am
Ah I see. that part puzzled me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:40 pm
Well, I don't really know about it, and judging by the OOC snippets I got, Junta Nova is getting a new droid or something.

Of course, he could have just asked Chidee, and have gotten something that isn't an outdated, obsolescent, and highly-suspect model *smug*  

HereticX

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:48 pm
FP:

You realize that in order for Luke to lead a ground assault, the Federation forces must first reach the ground...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games