Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 pm
"Of course. There is always a problem with me... I'm a problematic dog." Shizuka stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:50 am
that explains alot....  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 pm
Kura nodded to Hikari."Yea..."She said slowly. Things slowly began to dawn on her.

Zero looked to see that everybody was focused on Ryoku and his wife. "Perfect timing..."He muttered. Zero turned around and began to walk farther from the village these fools that belonged to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:04 pm
"You arent leaving the village" Alure said, he was beside Zero, "What do you plan to do Zero?" he asked him, his sharingan focused on Zero's sharingan...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:18 pm
"Gain the power to destroy you..."Zero said simply. He raised his clawed hand. "This is what you do to humans..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:08 pm
*appears next to Alure*.... let him go........ hey Zero... the next time we meet....... u better be ready Zero-san  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:10 pm
Zero saluted Ryoku with his clawed hand with a sideways grin. "You got it,Demon boy."He disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:16 pm
*grins then turns the other way* don't worry Alure....... i've encoutered ppl like him before....... he'll come back so don't worry *begins heading home*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:50 pm
Alure sighed, "I hope he does..." he began to walk back to his home, <Weak?, you humans are too weak for fighting us, It doesnt matter if you are Uchiha, Hyuga or Tatsumori, you just cant stand against us> Jubbi said to Alure, he knew Jubbi was right.

<But... I have a deal for you, I will train you, you will become stronger than everyone if you learn to master my chakra and my power> Alure asked, he still didnt trusted the demon inside him...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 pm
.......... Hey Alure......... if u want i can train u in mastering the Juubi Chakra, cuz doing my job for Lord Fanglong and raising my kid at the same time is too troublesome so i'll train u......... think about it if u've made up ur mind go to the Konoha Shrine with ur answer, cuz i really don't trust u training with Juubi after after his last host  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:50 pm
Hikari looked intently at Kura. "Now, tell me... what happened here?" The scene changes so that it's after everybody has left the Hokage's mansion. Kura is running after Zero.

Shizuka glared at where Ryoku had disappeared to. "Stuuupid demons.... First they take control of Hikari, and now they are inside annoying people... Jeez...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:01 pm
Profile:
Name: Migoto Hyuuga
Parents: Tenten and Neji Hyuuga
Personality: Very shy, but when she really gets to know you she's very sweet. She doesn't talk much, but when she does it's usually words of encouragement. She does have a dark side however, and enjoys amputating toys when she's having a major mood swing.
Bio: She was born loving everybody and everybody loved her. However, she was weak, and could barely walk when she was seven. Finally, her parents took her to the hospital, and there she was treated and is a lot stronger. Now, because of that, she wants to become a medical ninja too to help people just like her. The hospital put her under Hikari's guidance... not now but later.... Sadly though, she did not inherit the Byakugan.
Appearance: Migoto  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:16 pm
Kokoro took one last look at Zero as he left Zero..... she gripped her katana in pain. She turned away and started walking off home her mind full of things...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:45 pm
Migoto was happily skipping around the village. Dad's at work, and mom's at work... what to do? What to do? She decided to go to the hospital. Maybe she could help one of the nurses.

Hikari watched the scene change. Kura was running after Zero, who was wearing his ANBU mask.
You're feeding off her memories... clever. But this isn't going to help your chakra supply at all...
I know, I know. Shut up.

Shizuka watched Zero walk away. "Bye bye Zero-kun! We'll see each other again some day, don't cha' worry!" She yelled after him.
Not like you care either way whether we see each other again or not...  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:03 pm
*leaves the area and returns to the Konoha shrine where my family is waiting for me*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games