Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply crew (Updated 7-26-10)
HALLOWEEN (started 10-19-09) rule update! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:44 pm
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
your way far ahead of taro now

post 281

meh..... i guess, but i want to get a good amount over 300 so hes not tempted to go over me lol
lol dedication much  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 pm
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
lol thats funny

i'm a wells high leopard....i think its pretty awesome considering our enemy is the carlin railroaders so gay.

post 276

lol, were the tortalita cougars, are only enemy is marana..... i forgoet lol all i know is that we beat their butts! mrgreen
lol tortalita tehe thats cute lol carlin has kicked our buts since we lost all our good players but we have alot of good kids coming up next year.

post 279

lol, we went un-defeated both heavy weight and light weight. and my friend shes on softball and she one an award for being so good mrgreen
lol i did softball for three years i love the sport and i'm great at it last year i had shin splints for 6 months and it was like impossible to do anything and the year before it was over run by drama we didn't play a single game we fought each other and lost all of them. thats why i'm doing track

post 283

lol, softball went un-defeated too. my friends really good at it too. and shes ubsessed with the boston red sox so everybody calls her sox lol, but i dont  

himhamster

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:46 pm
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika

post 281

meh..... i guess, but i want to get a good amount over 300 so hes not tempted to go over me lol
lol dedication much

post 284

lol yea........ cuz im the real sugar babie!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:47 pm
post 285  

himhamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:47 pm
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
lol thats funny

i'm a wells high leopard....i think its pretty awesome considering our enemy is the carlin railroaders so gay.

post 276

lol, were the tortalita cougars, are only enemy is marana..... i forgoet lol all i know is that we beat their butts! mrgreen
lol tortalita tehe thats cute lol carlin has kicked our buts since we lost all our good players but we have alot of good kids coming up next year.

post 279

lol, we went un-defeated both heavy weight and light weight. and my friend shes on softball and she one an award for being so good mrgreen
lol i did softball for three years i love the sport and i'm great at it last year i had shin splints for 6 months and it was like impossible to do anything and the year before it was over run by drama we didn't play a single game we fought each other and lost all of them. thats why i'm doing track

post 283

lol, softball went un-defeated too. my friends really good at it too. and shes ubsessed with the boston red sox so everybody calls her sox lol, but i dont
honestly every year that i have played we should have been undefeated the team was there the plays were there we were missing the hearts....plus my coach only puts in the stars of the school. whether they contribute or not he doens't want to make the princesses daddys upset. urg

ok before i do something bad sox is a cute name.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:48 pm
post 286  

himhamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:48 pm
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika

post 281

lol dedication much

post 284

lol yea........ cuz im the real sugar babie!
lol your gonna win with that attitude!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 pm
i think its bed time for queenie

good night hammy  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:50 pm
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika

post 279

post 283

honestly every year that i have played we should have been undefeated the team was there the plays were there we were missing the hearts....plus my coach only puts in the stars of the school. whether they contribute or not he doens't want to make the princesses daddys upset. urg

post 287

lol. that sucks... idk all the softball players are all popular and stuff. except for my friend... well shes popular but not like the other softball players lol. shes not stuck up or way to preppy lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:51 pm
Queen_Zimika
i think its bed time for queenie

good night hammy

post 288

bweh, okidoki. i think im gonna get off too, taro doesnt seem to be posting so yea sweatdrop

good night! i feel like santa cluase 3nodding  

himhamster

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:52 pm
post 289

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:52 pm
post 290

himhamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:40 am
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika

post 279

post 283

post 287

lol. that sucks... idk all the softball players are all popular and stuff. except for my friend... well shes popular but not like the other softball players lol. shes not stuck up or way to preppy lol
ah thats the way to be ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:43 am
post 291

whee  

himhamster

himhamster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:44 am
post 292  
crew (Updated 7-26-10)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games