Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:12 pm
NewAgeLink
Lloxie
NewAgeLink
Lloxie
xD *nuzzes* Heh, nobody can go forever. Dun worry, you'll hit another streak sooner or later. ^^
whee heart
Lloxie
And by the way, hi there. Don't think we've met. I'm Lloxie the foxie, nice to meet ya. ^.^
Mm. Link the... erm... fink? Linky the slinky? >_>;

Link here. CATBOY EXTRAORDINAIRE! ... or... musician... ._.

Nice to meet ya. blaugh 4laugh

XD Link the Slink. Thas a cool name. =p
Yay... I think... ninja
Lloxie
Musician eh? Thas cool. ^.^ I am too. I play trumpet. But I haven't practiced all summer. Been uber lazy since school let out. sweatdrop xd
I haven't done much except Gaia, Summer Reading Assignment (burn in hell >.o) & practice/write pieces of songs. I play guitar, piano, & sing. And I mess around on my dulcimer & brother's cello.

XD Yeah, I hate summer reading. >_< I'm just glad I dun have any this year. >> <<;

Oooo, cool! o_o! I've wanted to learn to play guitar and piano and to sing for a long time... just never gotten around to it hehe... sweatdrop In fact I was going to try and start learning to play the guitar this summer but yeah... that didn't happen. ^^;;

god damn ******** X's are pissing me off!  

Vashyyk

NewAgeLink

Vashyyk
NewAgeLink
foxpaws
This might sound like a stupid question, but how come most furries are really good artists?
Meh. Probably they're a bit more creative because they allow themselves the freedom to express themselves, if that makes sense.

I'm just too lazy to really learn how to draw, so I'll stick to writing cuase I can already do that razz
whee Writing can be fun, but music is... funner. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:13 pm
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink
foxpaws
This might sound like a stupid question, but how come most furries are really good artists?
Meh. Probably they're a bit more creative because they allow themselves the freedom to express themselves, if that makes sense.

I'm just too lazy to really learn how to draw, so I'll stick to writing cuase I can already do that razz

Lazyness was a fatcor that helped me... I learned to draw while not doing what I was supposed to in my classes... sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:14 pm
NewAgeLink
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink
foxpaws

I don't like instuments, but I love listening to music razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:14 pm
Vashyyk

I agree. i would like to see how my were feet would turn out, but I can't crying  

foxpaws

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:15 pm
NewAgeLink
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink
foxpaws

Music, writing, and drawing are all fun to me. Just, I can't do them all equally as well. ^.^;; I can play my trumpet pretty well, when I'm not too out of practice (like I am now), I'm a decent writer (except I always start somewhere in the middle and skip around the story, and have a hard time thinking of names xp ), and I'm a beginner artist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:16 pm
foxpaws
Vashyyk

I agree. i would like to see how my were feet would turn out, but I can't crying

Have you guys tried using the "switch to ruby and unequip all" trick?
Worked for me when I was turned into a red X. xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:16 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink
foxpaws

Lazyness was a fatcor that helped me... I learned to draw while not doing what I was supposed to in my classes... sweatdrop

most of my classes I have the fun/sarcastic/insults the stupid with over-their-head-jokes teachers so it's actually worthwhile to pay attention razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:17 pm
DoomNeko
foxpaws
Vashyyk

yup, Ruby is all I'll use at the moment.  

Vashyyk

Selevol

*goes and curls up under a willow tree and adjusts my legs and wings comfortable*  
DoomNeko
foxpaws
Vashyyk

how do you swich to ruby?  

foxpaws

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:18 pm
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink
foxpaws

most of my classes I have the fun/sarcastic/insults the stupid with over-their-head-jokes teachers so it's actually worthwhile to pay attention razz

I never said I didn't pay attention, just didn't do the work. Only exams... and passed them all ^_^
Drawing doesn't need ears xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:19 pm
foxpaws
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink
foxpaws

I use to be a writer, but I don't write no more.
Aw... your grammar ain't not too shabby... xp  

NewAgeLink

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:21 pm
foxpaws
DoomNeko
foxpaws
Vashyyk

how do you swich to ruby?

Go to your profile, then switch "dale" with "ruby" in the address bar and load the page. When it's loaded, press "unequip all" and save the changes. Worked for me, although it's not a guaranteed solution ^^;  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games