Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:32 pm
The clothed wolf stood still as she observed him. She seemed an aged and experienced militant from her body language and actions as well as the overall aura of knowing she exuded. There was something inherently wise about her whn he looked at her, though he didn't know why. It could've been the way she spoke or the distant look in her eyes... complete guesses, both, but he wouldn't have been surprised if they did contribute something to it.

"I'm glad to hear it."

He risked a closer position to see if he could discover what it was she had been looking at.

"So besides that fact you only sleep every once in a while a year, why are you here? You could very well be conserving your energy doing-- rather, not doing something else. Some old instincts acting up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:26 am
Angeles' eyes moved away from the wolf as he shifted and looked back towards the east, "instinct," she repeated, but it was not an answer, she was merely thinking of the word, "no," she finally said, "the sunrise means something different to me than possibly any other vampire. No, this is... just a place to think, I could have very well chosen any other place, but stopped here. Its far from most of my family."

She smiled and looked down at him, "you're rather curious for a wolf; a curiosity I've observed mostly in humans, usually children. Something tells me that your situation with the wolves extends beyond just them. How old are you?"  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:43 pm
"Not a family person either, huh...?"

He looked to the rising sun, the sky starting into its dark blue hues and features of the forest starting to come into view.

"It's good to have a place to thiink, though. Especially for our kind, having more time to think and such. I've come to my best conclusions in my seclusion."

At the mention of his curiousity, his ears flattened back, dipping his head and scratching the side of his muzzle.

"That set me apart even as a human, or so people told me. In my human years I was a sage, a sef-proclaimed philosopher of sorts. But even in self-proclamation, people supported what I did with their own high opinions. My greatest strength, even now, was not knowing something, only to be augmented by my curiousity and sated by my need to know. It's boring stuff for most people, I suppose..."

Namsu looked down at the forested areas in thought, clutching his staff as he leaned onto it.

"I'm three hundred thirty-nine or so, if you must know. And as for my situation... well... truth be told, I'm in a bit of an exile."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:01 pm
Angeles smirked, "aren't we all?" she leaned against the banisters, almost feeling the people move through the house. She closed her eyes for a moment before she leaned away, taking her flesh away from it completely, "I will make my rounds again until the sunrise, then gather those who are awake to the foyer to discuss the situation."

She smiled at the wolf then turned to leave him, going down the stairs, heading down to the stalls to check up on Leon. He was disturbed, even if he didn't show it.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 pm
Namsu nodded in agreement, watching her as she walked off. As Angeles left, he found himself staring at her back. She seemed so solitary, even here with everyone in the manor. And then there was that bit about the different meaning in the sunrise, what had she meant by that? He looked back out over the edge, looking upon the sun that had risen just above the horizon, then descending back down to the room where Louis and Kageko had been resting. If there was something for angeles to say to all of them, he would hear it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:32 pm
Kageko's eyes flitted open as the sun appeared in the horizon, a habit she had formed just like many other diligent humans who tried to wake up early and make the most out of their days. She had gone to sleep soon after entering the room, not bothering to do much in terms of proper preparation for sleep due to her exhaustion. Even if she had rested, she was human and humans were diurnal by nature, they were simply not meant to be awake during the night and be asleep during the day. However, despite her usual schedule and human nature, Kageko closed her eyes just as quickly as they had opened. Now was not the time to be worried about how messed up her biological rhythm was becoming. Now was the time to rest for the sake of her strength and temper. She would wake up later in the day, perhaps a few hours later during late morning, simply to watch for any human ambushes that were bound to come should the Blessed learn of where the group was hiding out.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 am
Louis had fallen asleep. He did not use to sleep so much, nor to be able to sleep in a stranger's house. Probably the pain, the journey... He had seen worth... He winced. Had he really? He had been wounded more deeply, but it had healed. It was as if the humans had created a mixture of silver, blessed water and something else that prevented his healing abilities to tuck in. if that was the case, that would be really bad. He hoped that his organism would soon be able to get rid off whatever toxins they had contaminated him with. He checked the window. The sun was up and high and he felt weak, yet he had hints that his back was at last becoming better.

In silence, he stepped out of his bed and headed for the living room where they had dinner the previous night. He looked out to the gardens. The Valentine's estate was as beautiful as he remembered it.

---------

Vincent listened to the young woman who accompanied him. "Angeles's and Emilia's clans are probably their safest bet." He thought further.
"Angeles is not on best terms with her own clan...but she is the head."
His thoughts were racing. They should not go there, it would be unsafe for the non-vampire...but she is the head...they would believe that we have the information and that we would dismiss that option. Emilia's clan on the other hand. She is the treasured daughter...more or less... but she is not the head...

"Let's take some rest anyway...we need to be ready for dawn."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:13 pm
By the time Louis had awaken, Kageko had been up and about for several hours. As she had planned, she woke up late in the morning but some time before the sun had actually made much progress across the sky. Having slept considerably more than the others (while they were all debating and fretting at Leon's home, the girl had been sleeping in a chair; not the most comfortable position but it did the trick nonetheless), not including Namsu who had just joined, it was no great stress for her to have woken up earlier than the rest. Although, that didn't stop the girl from dozing off in short intervals every now and then to prevent her temper from rising, as it did whenever she started to get too tired.

Of course, dozing off required the girl to be somewhat stationary, which she was considering that she was perched up on the highest point on the rooftop of the Valentine Manor. She had chosen the spot because it was where she could see the farthest into the distance. That, and it was relatively quiet and free from distractions, allowing the girl to freely concentrate on any suspicious energy signatures.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

AzureRed7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:40 am
"I assume that this Angeles person would be a bettter place for them, even if she isn't on their good side, she is their master. They can hate her all they want, but as long as she's the head, she can decree anything, including the safety of a few others." Mira nodded as Vincent suggested they rest, but she couldn't just fall asleep like that. Mira drew her sword and began basic movements with it, she'd have to practice driving the sword straight through their hearts, if she missed she'd be as good as dead. That was only a momentary distraction though, she needed to be fully prepared to battle them. "Don't worry, I will be fully prepared to move when you deem it so."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 am
Namsu yawned, smacking his lips. He'd managed some sleep in the corner of the room, but could only take so much of it before his energy was ready once more to burst out of his skin.

He took up his staff and plopped it over his shoulders, hands hung over both ends as he walked on through the Valentine Manor, trying to understand the unknown area. He did remember the kitchen, however, and returned there to see if they had any form of normal breakfast there. He was met, instead, by Louis.

"Ah, you! Morning."  

Gareus Fletcher

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:47 am
Vincent had sent a strange look at the young woman. His eyes almost narrowed for a moment.
"You seem awfully sure of yourself."
Both the vampire and werewolf estates had strong defenses. He was looking forward to fighting them the following morning.
He tossed a rolled mattress at the kid. "Do take some sleep."
The man unrolled another mattress for himself and was soon sound asleep.
With the first light of the morning, he was up and ready.
"Get up Mira! Onward!" he barked at the woman as he exited the room.
He waited for her outside. A troupe of thirty men and women were already on horseback.
"To the Valentine's estate. I will tell more on the way."

-------------
Louis had turned to Namsu as the wolf entered. He wondered what the man meant by 'ah, you' but was too preoccupied to think more of it.
"Morning." he answered quietly.
"You should not wander around like that here." he sighed. "I guess that Kageko is no better." He shook his head. The non-vampires had no idea of the difficult ties between Angeles and her house.

He walked back to the table on which different aliments had been put and poured himself a glass of blood.
"Have you seen Angeles?" he asked after drinking a sip.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:56 am
The werewolf tipped his pointed hat in apology, plunking the wooden staff on the floor.

"My apologies, sir... The room over there's a bit claustrophobic for me after a while."

He yawned some, scratching a cheek with a claw.

"As for Angeles, I haven't seen her since some nights before. We talked together on that terrace thing upstairs, then she left me there to go check on something or other."  

Gareus Fletcher

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:10 am
Louis brushed off the apologies with a gesture of his hand. The wolf had tagged alone but he owed him no submission. No one did anymore. The Unit was no more.

"Have some food." he invited the wolf, taking another sip of blood with semi-closed eyes.

"I hope she shall be here soon, we need to discuss the situation, sooner rather than later."

Although it was day time, he felt much better than he had since his injury.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 am
He seemed a little hesitant to accept the waiving of his worries, but accepted. Namsu took up a piece of bread and bit into it.

"Thank you..."

He gulped some, and looked once again all about the ornate furnishings.

"By the way... would it be too much to ask the exact situation? I think a little more detail would be much appreaciated."  

Gareus Fletcher

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:33 am
Louis looked at Namsu for a moment, sipping the blood slowly. Seeing a wolf eat bread was quite puzzling, even for a 'vegetarian' wolf.

"The situation...is complicated." he paused.
"You are in presence of the former members of the Unit. We were meant to protect the unity of the kingdom. Angeles and Leon were not part of the Unit but they got mixed up and now the human King and the Blessed are tracking us. I believe that they want no prisoner."

He sighed.
"Since the death of the Queen, nothing has been the same. The peace is no more..."  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff