Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:21 pm
*sigh* you're just in a mood tonight aren't you Jeho?

Guess I'll wait for an oppinion till some more sane members happen by.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:23 pm
at least I'm not a fangirl of rabidness I'm probably the most sane member there is.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:25 pm
o rly? then how come you think Bowser sucks?

Bowser was an awsome villian and set the standard for villians through out the ages! he was one of the first and that really should mean something!

Besides, he breaths fire! .. and in everything but the Sunshine Mario game and the Mario Party Sequels he rocked!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:29 pm
I love bowser but bowser and sephiroth well they just arent the same um how can I put this so someone as simple as you can understand it (I bet I get banned from the guild before tommorow) bowser kidnaps people in pink dresses sephiroth runs them through.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:31 pm
so? they are both involved with people with pink dresses, and they both have a certain attachment to fire and burning things.

Now maybe you don't have a sense of humor, I understand that witlessness and humorlessness go hand-in-hand. But so far everyone BUT you that I've shown or described this to thought it was funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:35 pm
I didn't say it wasn't funny I said it was treason.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:39 pm
neutral and who or what is going to prosecute me? YOU can't, you have less rank than I. I'm not going to prosecute myself... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:44 pm
Fine I'll just tell the captain on you.*storms off*  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:46 pm
neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

anyways, maybe I should have mentioned that I worked on this peice since 11:00 this morning... y'know... almost 8-9 hours? I was kinda looking for a better critique... =.=  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:52 pm
oh I'll be serious then neutral It was really quite good Luigi was a bit lacking in lines but he didn't need any.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:10 pm
LOL, I think the best part of that was Aeris asking to borrow Cloud's tiara. xd xd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I just pictured Sephiroth doing Bowser's laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, and just a tip, but... isn't 'breathe' spelled with an 'e' at the end?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:20 pm
you know,... in the particular context I used it in you're probably right Sae-chan. I can change it easy, I'll do that tomorow or something. wink  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

BabyRuuuthh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the only reason why he's .5 is because ermak chopped his lower body off so that they'd be the same height!! the reason why he looks so ugly is because he inherited his genes!! - posted by sunami and fuzzwolfie

we hate you ermak!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:36 pm
oh I had just assumed that ermak had eaten half of him.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games