Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 am
Oblen looks down to the ground to mumble "... We should go..." He then turns away and begins to walk down the sidewalk, looking to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:05 pm
Mira frowned slightly as she caught the arm of his jacket "Hey, whats wrong?" She interlocked her fingers with his again and gave a light squeeze of reassurance.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 pm
Oblen looks back to Mira about to speak, but stops to look at the locked hand with a tilted head. He then sighs and looks up to Mira to answer "Well, all I seem successful in doing is fight... and I don't even like to fight anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 pm
Mira smiled and shook her head slightly "That can't be the only thing your good at.I'm sure we'll find something for you to do that doesn't involve fighting and hopefully something you enjoy doing."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:27 pm
Oblen shrugs looking back down to the held hand thinking as he looks down with his head tilted some "Uh... that sounds... attractive... but what's going on with the hands gripped?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm
Mira raised and eyes brow slightly, then blushed and dropped his hand "Sorry.." I didn't even realize I was doping that...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:36 pm
Oblen grabs the hand and interlocked the fingers again to ask "What is this mean?..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:40 pm
Mira blushed slightly "Umm....I guess it means I like you...." Probably more than I should.. She kept her head lowered, refusing to look at him.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:34 am
Oblen smiles and asks "So it's a good thing... right?..." He said wondering why she suddenly lowered her head, guessing she's... sad?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm
Mira nodded slightly "In your case it's a good thing." She bite her lip slightly, unsure of what to do.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:13 pm
Oblen looks back down to the hands as he said "Alright?... I'm confused... it's a good thing for me... but not you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 pm
Mira shook her head slightly and sighed "So am I....." She was confused about her feelings, yet she wanted to know what he felt as well.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 pm
Oblen sighs before pulling her into a hug and patting her back to say "Well, if you figer it out you can tell me when and if your ready."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:42 pm
Mira blushed slightly when he pulled her into a hug.She nodded slightly "Okay..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm
Oblen let go of the hug and smiles. "That was my little 'I like you too' if your wondering." He said before looking down to the hands and asks "Dose this... make you uncomfortable?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games