Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:04 pm
Chione couldn't respond, her face pale with disbelief as everything seemed to rush by before her eyes.

"Yes, I do know the way." The servant boy replied when another maid ran through the doors, panting as she held two small packs of food, which were placed in the bags that were then immediately handed over to Chione and Bomani. "I can lead you, should you need the assistance." The boy added, yelling a little to be heard over a roar of men coming from below.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm
"No. Wait here." Bomani said, another plan. Once again he rushed to his room and returned with a cloak that he threw over Chione, then put the pack on her back. He put his own pack on then pointed to a maid that was the same general build as Chione. "Put on one of the princesses' dresses." he turned to the boy.
"Wait until we've gone at least five minutes, then go." he instructed, taking Chione's hand and rushing into the hall.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 pm
The maid and the boy nodded in response, and the maid went to Chione's closet to find a dress that the princess would not possibly need.

As they rushed into the hallway Chione stumbled a little, not believing the chaos that was ensuing below them. The clash of swords echoed off the walls as they ran, Bomani's hand the only thing she felt she could cling on to for support.

((Sorry, helped my bro with a math problem))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 pm
[No worries ^^ I'm enjoying a nostalgia bomb on my end. You a Disney movie fan?]
-----
Bomani kept going until he found the store room that held the passageway out of the castle. He crept inside and opened the small opening, allowing Chione to go first. He closed the entrance behind them, plunging them into total darkness.
"Just start moving forward slowly." he whispered, putting his hand reassuringly on her back.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 pm
((Yes, definitely. xD I just realized this, but are you going to mention the cartoon movie of Anastasia?))

Closing her eyes after she felt immersed in darkness Chione did as he had told her, moving slowly. As long as she knew he was with her, she avoided falling off the verge of consciousness where she felt herself emotionally standing. She heard nothing as they moved, only the sound of their breathing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:36 pm
[No xD I was watching some clips from one of my all time favourite Disney movies, Oliver and Company. It's...22 years old now, and still great.]
-----
"Don't worry...we'll be okay..." Bomani whispered, rubbing her back reassuringly as they moved along the passageway. He knew it wasn't long until they reached the other end.
----
[I miss when Disney did 2D animation...back when they had decent movies. Also, you can describe where the tunnel leads out of.]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 pm
((OMG, I heart that movie! Lol, one time when I was a toddler I had changed my name to Georgiette. So, when my mom called for me, I didn't respond until I told her I had changed my name. xD And, I love the opening theme.))

Chione continued until she almost crashed into a wall in front of her. Moving her hand on the wall she found a door handle and opened the door, revealing the back of the palace and what seemed to be endless desert outside of the city walls.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm
[I was on an article on Rotten Tomatoes about the top 10 animated Disney movies, and that was on there...and the article mentioned "Why Should I Worry?", so I YouTube'd it...I can't believe that almost 10 years later I STILL love it biggrin I'm going to dig out my old Disney tapes to watch some.]
-----
Bomani felt her stop, then saw some light as the door opened slowly. He stepped out into the desert and sighed, wrapping his arm around Chione's waist.
"Are you okay?" he whispered.
-----
[It reminded me that before Disney started to get all live action, Hannah Montana-y bullshit, they produced excellent movies...the only thing close these days is Pixar...where I really want to work.]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 pm
((Lol, my dad plays Disney tapes and Laser Discs every now and then just for fun. Then my parents would remember all the embarassing moments their children had while watching them. *sighs* It's amazing. xd And, Pixar? Wow, that's actually pretty cool.))

In response Chione clung on to him, her face still pale and making no clear answer. As of right now, she felt lost and confused. What now? She couldn't help but wonder, her thoughts scattered as her eyes gazed at the desert before her though she didn't see any of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm
[Yeah. I want to get into animation, and not only does Pixar have some awesome facilities but I love their movies and would love to work there. In fact, it was a passing comment a family member said after we watched Ratatouille that got me into it biggrin ]
-----
Bomani held her close, completely unsure of what to do. He had been told of the exit point...but not where to go from there.
Maybe someone would be by to pick them up...otherwise, he was lost. Being unable to read, he never looked over a map before.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:59 pm
((Wow...the facilities are AWESOME! At first they reminded me of the Microsoft campus, but then they became even better as I went through the pages. Also, second to last post.))

"Bomani..." Chione practically squeaked, holding on to him tightly. She knew she couldn't go back, they had to run from here. But, she didn't know where to go. Sure, she knew of the surrounding realms in relation to this one, but she lacked the knowledge of her own realm due to lack of personal experience outside of the palace.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:04 pm
[I know biggrin They rival Google's facilities, and it's something that interests me. It's literally my dream job to walk underneath that gate with those five simple letters, and though this may sound boring, sit at my computer and for however long a shift is there, bring something incredible to life.]
------
Bomani was a tad bit frightened, but he didn't let it show. When he was brought here he had fallen asleep on the way, and didn't know of any nearby areas of refuge. He could survive out here with Chione...if they had better supplies.
"Yes, my love?" he whispered. Now was not the time to be official...he didn't care who came and saw them...he was going to treat her like his lover.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:10 pm
((Lol, don't worry, I understand. I actually wanted to work at Microsoft because I've been to the XBox labs and have met the employees there. So, I know where you're coming from. ^^))

"What...do we do?" Chione asked, beginning to panic as their situation slowly sunk in. "We can't go back...where do we go?" The princess' voice sounded as if she was going to cry, grateful that the one she loved held her in such a way she felt safe. However, her mind ran in circles, only returning to the same questions with no solutions. "Where can we possibly stay?"

((Alright, last post. Goodnight!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 pm
[I take it you're a gamer? Also, g'night.]
-----
Bomani put his hand on the back of her head and rested it against his chest.
"Calm down...I don't know. Maybe someone will be along to find us..." he whispered. "If you really need to, just let it out." he added, hearing the breaking of her voice as if she was going to cry.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:20 pm
((Yes, I am. ^^ And, sorry, I just have to post one more...xD))

Taking Bomani's advice Chione let the tears escape her eyes as she began to cry silently. What happened to her parents, and those she knew in the palace, she didn't want to imagine. What more, she was afraid of life outside of the palace where she had grown up.

Looking up to Bomani after a while she sighed, her eyes a little swollen. "We...just have to get away from here, huh?" Remembering what the servant boy had said she knew that the situation was urgent, and that it might not have mattered where she was taken.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games