Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:24 pm
Riku closed his eyes and knelt "What's happening?"

Alucard laughed "Your both on the same page here Vale, he's also demon at a royal strength"

Riku felt a surge of power in the holy ground and flashed darkly absorbing the energy from the ground as his eyes went red "You don't scare me" He held his sword which absorbed all the energy from him and shot it out as a pillar of dark towards Vale  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:42 pm
((what happened?))  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:03 pm
((Riku and Vale are fighting in a holy land, apart from that nothing))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm
((I don't understand half of what Vale's saying cause I read a bit of it, so...I'll wait for him to explain. Oh and the reason I wasn't on was cause I was in the hospital.))  

Nights of Nyx

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:09 pm
((Let's see Astral Vale threatens to break the barrier that kept the group alive. Riku retorts that his barrier is strong enough. Vale reveals that it's nowhere near big enough to keep out the pressure of space. Riku says that Vale wouldn't do it because Raine would also die, Vale retorts that he wouldn't because he knew she would truly die. Riku says he wouldn't let him kill her. Unknowingly Riku pisses Vale off by saying he wouldn't 'let' him do something. He dismisses Astral Vale and says he will be fighting Riku. As a taunt Vale removes his arm completely saying he'd fight him like that. He continues his taunt by giving Riku a free shot. Riku impales him from behind and Vale is pretty much unaffected. Riku had said that Vale would win because it was his dimension. So Vale teleported everybody to Heaven to prove that he could defeat him somewhere where he had the disadvantage. So we're on the Verdant Plains where demons are burned by the holy energy. And Vale regenerates his arm but gives Riku another free shot. Ta-da fight begin!))

Vale held to his word and the pillar of energy washed over him tearing into his flesh, the slash was amazingly strong and the plains shook from the impact. It took a large chunk out of the plain. As the smoke cleared Vale was nowhere to be seen. the smoke clears and he's gone. But chances are he's just toying with you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 pm
Riku panted heavily "It's so hard to move... why?"

Alucard clapped and stood forward "Well done, you've succeeded in finding a piece of the truth"

Riku coldly started to him "Why aren't you affected by heaven?"

"Oh I am... Exactly the same as you"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:18 pm
Suddenly Vale was there between the two his arm around both of their shoulders. "But he's stronger than you... and full demon." He's gone again before you really knew he was there "You see... your half angel which is why your even able to move... that unholy Paladin armor is weighing you down here... best to equip something more... holy." Vale said readjusting his hair. He's a few steps ahead of the two of you. His clothing is wrecked shredded by the attack, his pants now are the only things besides his boots that remain. "Is it my turn yet or do you want to try again..." Vale said with a smirk, the rune on his chest binding him to Raine clearly visible..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:05 pm
((Now for the twist))

Riku his head getting hotter and suddenly lost control a dark energy appearing around then two very long bright wings emerging from the dark energy

Alucard smirked "Brother... Meet your nephew"

Riku dashed out using his vampire speed straight at Vale his fangs bursting out of his lips and his claws strikes down to him now in a set of holy garments, a white cloak and chain mail to repel all unholy strikes  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:06 pm
Vale seemingly ignored the gauntlets as they gripped him, His hand held Riku by the jaw. "Biting me would be unwise..." Vale said blankly. "So many poisons would be in your system you'd die in seconds..." He explained. "Is it my turn yet?" He said hand tightly holding his jaw "I really don't have all day... so you better get serious soon. Or you'll be dead."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm
Nights was there on the side, her head burned like all of hell, but of course they were in heaven, so it had that effect. "You know I very much liked it in that other place" She told Vale  

Nights of Nyx

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Vale looked at her. "Erect a barrier... you'll be fine." Vale said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:40 am
A ball of energy formed in his mouth before he opened firing a laser towards his skull and ripping off his hand with brute strength from his jaw and jumped back calling his blade and dashing at him ready to swing  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 pm
The laser seemed to go straight through Vale, but it didn't hit him. Vale looked down at his hand. "Umbrea et Pulvis..." Vale said as if to himself. Suddenly his hand is back. Umbrea et pulvis was Latin for 'We are but Shadows and Dust' and was the base idea of Necromancy, if not shadow magic in general. Vale had apparently had taken it to a whole new level one where he could regenerate instantaneously. "You bore me..." He said disappointed. Vale lifts his hands and snaps and a simple sword appears in his hand. "I suggest you surrender while you can."

(Prepare to be god-modded)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 am
Nights did as instructed, for she didn't want to get her a*s kicked like Riku there.  

Nights of Nyx

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 pm
((Ok guys....finally back for a while. I didn't think there was such a thing as too much vacationing lol Now I just need to figure out how to get into the rp.))  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff