Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:00 am

"Okay, give me a sec." He said as he got up and stretched a little. He squatted down a bit, and made a small coil on the floor with his tail. Then he slowly lifted his feet, so his tail was the only thing keeping him from falling. His face turned red, and his tail began to shake, until he could no longer hold himself up and he fell to the floor. "OW!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:04 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi was shocked "h-hiro are you alright?" she asked him concernedly.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:10 am

Hiro sat up and smiled. "I still can't hold it for very long, but I guess I'm a bit of a show-off. After I do that, I can barely move my tail. Don't worry about it, I'm fine. A fall like that couldn't hurt a Neko. I guess I'm not a very good Neko though, or I would've landed on my feet."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:13 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi shape-shifted again "at least you didn't land on your face or it would have hurt" she said with a happy smile "and no your not really a show-off I mean everyone has their own talents"

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:21 am

"I wasn't raised by my parents, so I wasn't trained to be a Neko, and that's why I didn't land on my feet. And I guess you're right, I'm not a show-off. If either of us is, it's you. That's the third form I've seen you use since you got here." He smiled. "But then I would probably do that too if I could. A talent like that deserves to be exploited."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:24 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi stuck her tongue out at him playfully "well, i wasn't raised by my parents either and anyway I like changing forms a lot"

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:29 am

He sticks his tongue out at her, happy to have met another slave who was so nice. "Okay, okay, I'm just concerned is all. What if we happen to run into eachother again, and you're in a different for? How will I recognize you? I'm good at remembering faces, but that doesn't do any good if my friend's face is always different."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:31 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi was more then happy when she heard him call her a friend "well, you would know because I usually only change into those three forms and if you don't recognize me i will be able to recognize you so don't worry".

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:41 am

"Okay, that's reassuring. Thank you, Umi." He frowns. "I was hoping to get a new master soon, but now I'm a little worried, because if I do get a master, who knows when we'll meet again? And I wouldn't want to get a master and leave you here with just Gabrial and that fox girl to keep you company. But if you get bought, you might end up with an awful master, and then you won't have anyone to talk to. I can only hope that either we both stay here, or we both get bought by the same master."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:43 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi smiled and nodded in agreemend "yea i hope we both get bought by the same master and i don't even think ill be bought anyway"

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:52 am

Hiro was a little shocked by that. "What do you mean? Of course you'll be bought! You're more likely to be bought than I am, I mean look at you! Any man with the money would buy you, just to have you around, even if he went broke paying for you! And what can I do? Stand on my tail? That's not a useful talent for a slave of any kind. I can fight, but judging from the fact that you have a sword, I'm going to assume that you can too. If one of us gets picked, it'll be you. You only have to worry about what kind of master you get, not whether or not you get one. Trust me on that, I've been a slave long enough to know."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:54 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi frowned "no you'll be bought first!" she then smiled as she minimized herself and ran over into his cage then made herself grow again "boo!" she said with a smile.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:58 am

"Woah!" He said, stumbling backwards. "I almost forgot you could do that. ...If it looks like you'll be bought without me, you're just going to shrink yourself, or make yourself ugly or something like that so they wont want you, huh?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:01 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

she smiled and hugged him "indeed i will" she said happily

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 am

He jumped backwards. "What was that!? Why did you put your arms around me like that!?" His heart was racing and he was breathing heavily.
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games