Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm
Kira shrugged, "She went back to the warehouse." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:37 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Kira shrugged, "She went back to the warehouse." she said.
"well, its getting dark. maybe we should go check on her." racy turned around to the ware house.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:45 pm
Kira nodded and skipped up to Racy's side, "She said something about finding something." Kira said.

Yuma winced as she dapped at the small cut with disinfectant, "Stupid mouse." she hissed, glaring half-heartedly at the mouse that was sitting on her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Kira nodded and skipped up to Racy's side, "She said something about finding something." Kira said.

Yuma winced as she dapped at the small cut with disinfectant, "Stupid mouse." she hissed, glaring half-heartedly at the mouse that was sitting on her lap.
Racy nodded, and walked intot he warehouse, letting in a streak of light partially shaded again by her shadow. "there you are. Yume, it getting dark. we should head back." then racy walked up to yume and noticed she had a cut. "what happened? are you alright?" racy became worried again.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm
Yume grinned nervously, hiding the mouse-like thing behind her, "It's fine. I just scraped myself." she said, standing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume grinned nervously, hiding the mouse-like thing behind her, "It's fine. I just scraped myself." she said, standing up.
Racy tilted her head. "what that?" she said, trying to peer over yume to see what was behind her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 pm
"N-Nothing." she said, holding the mouse behind her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:32 pm
After overhearing what Reks mentioned earlier Fang mumbled to himself "My heart, dark?" he couldn't shake the thought from his head "How...how?"
Craig noticed something was bothering Fang and sat down "Fang, if you're heart's dark, just embrace it, you're an optimist right?"
Fang laughed, stood up and kicked Craig to the floor "Seriously!?" he screamed  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:35 pm
Sebastian staying quiet merely observed the scene with interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:41 pm
Fang looked into the distance and saw Sebastian, he walked up to him and punched him to the floor "I still haven't forgiven you for what you did to us. I regret n-" before he could finish, a deafening screech blasted through his ears, to Craig and the others, it was a dim buzz, blood started to run from Fang's ears, his pupils disappeared and blood-spattered wings exploded from his back, he turned around and dug claws into Craig's chest  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:45 pm
Sebastian wide-eyed got up and slowly and quietly pulled out his sword crept up behind Fang and plunged his sword into Fang's leg and punched Fang in the back of his head, momentarily blurrying Fang's vision.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:50 pm
As Fang's vision aligned again he turned and threw Sebastian to the floor and dragged his claws across his chest. he removed his claws and liked the blood. A scratchy voice came from Fang "I will enjoy killing you the most!"
Crag arose painfully and ran up the tree, leaped off and plunged a sword deep into Fang's back, at the moment of impact, Craig's eyes gleamed with content, he dragged the blade down Fang's back  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:56 pm
Sebastian screamed in pain as blood gushed from his chest but somehow Sebastian got to his feet but only fell back down because of the immense pain in his chest and he knew Fang had punctured a lung and it became awfully hard to breathe.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm
Craig heard Sebastian's screams and ran up Fang's back, he jumped off of his arm then slid and picked up Sebastian. He set him down then bandaged him "stay h-" prior to finishing Fang slammed his claws into both of Craig's shoulders Craig screamed in pain and was thrown aside
Fang laughed at the sound of Craig's screams, he stuck his claws into his stomach then lifted him  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:18 pm
Once patched up Sebastian forced himself to his feet and grabbed one of Fang's claws and wrenched it off with a pop and then drove it into Fang's chest.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff