Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up at Cameron when he apologized, then at Raiden when she did the same. She sighed, looking around, wondering if the Sorting would be over soon so they could eat. Caitlin ran her fingers through the curls and yawned, she was getting tired, but she knew Gryffindors were partiers, so she might be up a bit longer. She pulled her small arms inside her cloak, getting a small shiver down her spine.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:06 am
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Melinda was half listening to the conversation going on around her, something about blood purity and house placement. She shrugged and sighed with boredom until one of the other first year Gryffindor boys introduced himself as Cameron. "I'm Mel," she said in response. A silence had fallen over the table and Mel hated silence worse than boredom. "So," she began, breaking the silence, "Who's ready for Quidditch?" Quidditch was always a conversation starter. She could mention the sport and then let the people around her talk about it.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked away from Raiden after she spoke and turned his head towards Elizabeth. "Yeah, I do," he said calmly, cutting the girl off. Not one moment later, Elizabeth used a term he did not understand, once again. "What's a howler?" Cameron was probably asking too many questions on his first day, and others were probably annoyed by his questions, but what was a muggleborn to do? He had to find out one way or another, and asking was the easiest. Cameron gave Melinda a small smile when she introduced herself but looked away soon after. When the blonde girl broke the silence about Quidditch, he looked up at her once again. "I don't think I'm gonna try out," he admitted. Maybe the school has muggle sports? he hoped. The boy would much rather play basketball, or at least football. To impress girls, he needed to be good at playing a sport, so why not join one he was already good at rather than making a fool out of himself while flying on a broom?

wearing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

This boy must be Muggle-born, she thought to herself and smirked. "A Howler is angry mail. Basically, it's an enchanted letter that screams whatever the sender writes. Parents love sending their children Howlers at school when they misbehave."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised his eyebrows in astonishment when Melinda described what a howler was. "Is it only made to yell at their kids, or can it be for something good, too?" he asked, curious whether it was used to celebrate good news as well, just with a loud, booming voice.

wearing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Mood:

Thoughts: It looks like sorting is coming to an end and I made a couple new friends~! Enemies, too maybe…
Love Interest: No one
OoC: (())

Raiden watched as Cersei’s face turened red. She couldn’t imagine why, but she personally made plenty of weird faces to herself so she wasn’t one to point it out. Instead she felt a bit relived when Cersei explained that her cousin was one for starting fights as well. “I hope that means my chances of staying in school are a bit larger then,” Raiden chimed back as she heard the girl who called herself Mel explain what a Howler was to Cameron. Well that sounded dreadful… It was a good thing her mother didn’t know about those enchanted letters or else she’s have gotten one every other day.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
[img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/Tabby_lynn92/jackson.jpg[img]

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Making small talk
What I want to be doing: What else?

Jayden looked around as the first years were sorted into Gryffindor, but one only caught his eye. It was a brown haired beauty who for being a first year, was most definitely cute. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. He had learned that her name was Elizabeth, but he would use the name question to ask her some questions.

"Hiya, name's Jayden, Jayden Cloud...what's yours?" he asked, knowing that it was Elizabeth, but he used it as leverage. The closer that Jayden got to the girl, the cuter she got, and he loved that. He looked at Tristain, and looked back to Elizabeth, smiling at her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

Anyanka Swan, the Headmistress here at Hogwarts, nodded to Professor Evernight as she finished the Sorting and then rose from her seat. She moved to the podium and the owl spread its wings, ushering the room into silence. She smiled at all of the faces focusing on her. "Hello everyone. For those of you who were newly Sorted, I am Headmistress Swan. And to those of you who already know me, I say welcome back. This year will prove to be an exciting one. I expect all of you to compete for the House Cup and earn your House honor. I would like to remind all students that the Forbidden Forest is off limits to all students. And remember students what a wise man once said, he said, 'help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who need it.' Now, let us enjoy our Welcoming Feast!" With that, she clapped her hands and the food appeared on the tables.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:39 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
After the topic of conversation had evolved, shifted, and morphed into a beast that she had decided not to heed, because at the moment, she was far too distracted in her own thoughts of self-revelation to truly, and honestly care. Of course, she couldn’t stare at any insignificant detail as she would have liked, and so her half seized attention bounced between every voice spoken, smiling brightly and invitingly toward Melinda and Cameron in turn as they spoke—

But about what—? The hell if she knew.

All of a sudden, a brush of wind tousled her amber hair as a presence had swept in undetected, and, turning her vivacious set of lilac eyes upon him, she realized an upperclassman had sat beside her. Surely, he wasn’t in the group of first years with her—or she would have noticed him.

A warm smile rushed to her plush lips, blinking rapidly as her pupils widened just a notch, veela blood coursing like fire in her veins as he introduced himself. All at once, she wanted to say everything—and nothing—it was in her habit to ramble when she was nervous. But she held her tongue, wrinkled her nose in amusement at herself and smiled even wider. ”Oh—! Nice to meet you Jayden, I’m Elizabeth Cersei Belvina Burke, but I much prefer Cersei.

“What year are you in?”
She boldly wondered, the question spewing past her lips the very instance that it had struck her mind.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- with Gryffindor Table
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

When food suddenly appeared in front of her, Remy's smile grew. "Alright! Time to eat!" she said cheerfully. She filled her plate with random foods, some she didn't even know the name of, as well as anything with chocolate in it. She loved chocolate more than any other food.

{OOC: Blergh. Short post. XP}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin walked over to the Gryffindor table, ready to eat. She sat down with the other Gryffindors. She was somewhat sad, her first year at Hogwarts was almost over, even though it felt like it had just begun. Caitlin was also excited, it meant the Summer, now she had friends to actually hang out with. And it would be time for school again soon enough....Right? She waited patiently for some friends to join her, excited to see who won the House Cup.
OOC sad Awkward first post...)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:27 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis couldn't believe it. Her last year had gone by so quickly, though not quick enough. She did get to see Will over Winter Break, but that only made her want to get this year over with sooner. After all, she had said yes.

This year had been good though. She had helped out in the Hospital Wing a bit. With all the injuries from Quidditch that was certainly a good thing. She'd probably end up at St. Mungo's, or somewhere else being a Healer. After all, there were lots of opportunities out there. The Head Girl just had to take them.

Looking at the students sitting at the table already, Aravis noticed that one seemed a bit sad. "Hey, don't be so sad yet Caitlin! You've got more years left here!" she laughed.

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up at the Head Girl and Prefect, with a small smile. "Yeah, I guess so. It's just been so magical, I don't think I can handle a whole summer away." She said, slightly sad. With muggles... Caitlin thought to herself, then looked up at the older Gryffindor again. "Hey...It's your last year here, isn't it? Did you have a good time at Hogwarts, Aravis?" She asked, curiously.
OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:04 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis smiled. "Don't say that! Summers aren't all that bad. As long as you've got friends and an owl, you'll be fine!" she replied, remembering the summers she spent with her adoptive parents. They were fun. Certainly more fun than the more recent ones spent with her actual mother. The prefect still didn't understand why Halice had to fake her own death. Perhaps she would ask her mother about that one day.

The seventh year nodded when asked about the fact it was her last year here. "I did, but I'm glad to be getting out in the real world. Interning in the Hospital Wing's been fun, but I want to try getting an actual job. Besides that, I'll have more time to spend with my fiance.

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin shrugged as Aravis tried to cheer her up. When Aravis told her what she had planned after school, her expression changed from glum to surprised. "Wow, your already engaged? That's amazing! The groom is extremely lucky!" She said with a smile.
OOC:

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games