Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:08 am
The hours pass

The clock still runs

And yet here I am.

User Image

Erianthe Acacia

Eternal Third YearRavenclawGhost

Erianthe laughed at the idea of a dueling club. Had that been around while she were living, perhaps the Acacia Triplets wouldn't have been torn apart. "That sounds like a wonderful idea Belle, especially after last year," the girl said. "Now are ghosts going to be able to join?" she joked. What good would a dueling club do her now? It wasn't as though she could hold a wand.

"Jasmine, you're going to try out again right? Dad's still the Captain for the Irish team isn't he?"

Only the good die young...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:15 am
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Keeper
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Jasmine didn't know whether to be glad that her sister sought out her company, or upset that she didn't show herself sooner. After all, had the Aurors seen her, they probably could have asked who killed her, or if she knew the whereabouts of Zane. "I've always wondered that Michelle," the girl laughed. Now she knew the reasoning behind Tay's name. She would have asked herself if she hadn't been so preoccupied, but she was determined to be happy. At least for tonight. "I'm Jasmine Acacia, fourth year and hopefully still the Keeper for our Quidditch team."

"I have to agree with my sister. And yes Eri, Dad's still the Captain, though honestly, he's been letting more quaffles go by than usual."

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

"Grief is not as heavy as guilt,
but it takes more away from you."

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled innocently at Tay. "I never feel guilty." She said playfully, though her eyes were icy cold. She watched as he moved, flexing his torso, and her smile shifted to a twisted grin. Just the way the older boy moved, showed how intimidating he could be, and yet she felt no fear of him, only a morbid curiosity. Of course curiosity was known to kill. "Guilty consciences ruin the fun in life." She inclined her head when Jasmine spoke to her and flashed a smile at her. "I find that asking the right questions usually gets you the answers that you search for." Although she spoke to Jasmine, she was just as much directing the line at Tay. "It's nice to meet you Jasmine."
User Image
OOC:...

Feeling: Thoughtful
Where I am: House Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting
Who I'm with: The Slytherins
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

As Annabelle felt the passive, airy voice of Erianthe flutter upon guided winds, she smiled, soft and serene and sad. It was hard to ignore the sorrow that had lingered in the air like a bittersweet melody, but everyone had, so, I have to, too. So she smiled, bright and luminescent, even in the dark and cold. ”You’re more than welcome to come by and watch, if you wish, we’ll be showing up on Wednesday after classes at the clocktower courtyard."

When the conversation had drifted back to quidditch, she felt a small smile of relief replenish her heart as she shifted her eyes upon Jasmine. At the mention of their father, she felt almost felt intruding, to be listening on, and her gaze fell to the table beneath her, and instinctively, she reached for her goblet of pumpkin juice and brought it to her lips for a modest sip. By then, Michelle had greeted Jasmine, though, she could tell the banter she had had with Tay was absorbing too much of this girls attention.

That was never good.

Slytherin Table with Michelle, Amanda,, Jasmine, Erianthe, Jessica
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:36 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

That smile, he tilted his head, his own smile growing with conniving ambition and caustic merriment as he eyed her intuitively. I’ve seen it before.. But he didn’t know where. His thoughts raced in rapid tempest, a raging storm of static ideas and poisonous dreams all bleeding into one until it took the monster within him to quell the battle, and just smile.

Just smile…

”Oho—is that what you think?” His dark thundering voice rolled in low laughter, as he tilted his head with genuine interest, those gold malevolent eyes flashing with livid interest. He shook his head as though to prove her wrong, though not a sound spurred from the chasms of his chest as he suppressed the grin, and only smiled. ”If you could never know what it feels to be guilty, then when will you ever know that you’re having fun?

“The trick? Is to be indifferent.”

[[[[Got to go for now]]]]

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Amused
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:57 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle's tongue darted across her lips as she pondered what he'd said. She slowly nodded her head. "You may be right in that aspect." She said, "But isn't being indifferent the same as not feeling guilt. Truly, the trick is to know when your supposed to be guilty and still not feel it." Her lips curved up in a pointed grin, as her eyes flashed with depths of emotion, unreadable. Michelle brushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear and folded her hands together, resting her chin on the intertwined fingers. She knew Tay was trouble, but trouble was her best friend. A ticking time bomb and a rush of adrenaline Her toothy grin widened as she slowly tapped on of her fingers against her hand.
User Image

Feeling: Thoughtful

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm

User Image

”Aaah-,” he chuckled darkly, tossing his head back and allowing the humorous growl to slither past his cavernous pit guarded by jagged white teeth. ”Indifference is a subjective term, to be sure.” He had warned but explained no further, a glint glowing in his eyes like molten gold. Cocking a brow to the heights of his forehead, he narrowed his gaze as though to study her, a smile widening on his lips. This bundle of first years proved to be much more entertaining than the last…

And he was more than quite pleased.

”You’re going to have fun in this house—I can tell.” He complimented, bemusement contorting in those golden eyes of his, the trademark to the Nott name. Calamity contorted beneath his fingers again, fighting a way out for release again, but he smiled and he held to this surrender—at least until he was free. The sorting would end soon, and the feast would begin—but he’d have to wait, and wait longer still. He and Jessica would be the ones directing the first years, and the Slytherins, to the common room and brandish the lot with the password.

Then he’d be free, again.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle continued tapping her finger slowly to the rhythm of her heart. "I'd have fun in any house." She paused, thinking out her words. "It'll just be more... interesting here." Her soft voice enunciated the word interesting, and as she spoke, her thoughts flitted to the rest of the first years still being sorted. Her grey eyes easily found Damien and the smirk on her face grew. "Yes." She mused more to herself than to Tay. "Interesting."
User Image

Feeling: Amused

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:51 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Fifth Year

User Image Jessica restrained herself from rolling her eyes at Michelle's actions, keeping her face neutral but relaxed, Can this girl be any more obvious.... She's like a cat in heat.... at eleven! Well.... I did read the Kama Sutra around her age.... The pale redhead leaned forward a bit toward Michelle and added a comment, "There is nothing wrong with having a little fun, but do be careful. We wouldn't want to lose house points, do we?" A red eyebrow arched a couple of millimeters upward over her green eyes.

Then shifting her eyes toward more familiar faces, "Belle, Jasmine, mind if I sit with you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle returned her attention to the present. Her plans for Damien could wait. She smiled charmingly at the older girl. "I never said anything about trouble." She fluttered her eyes at the other girl. "I can have fun without getting caught." Michelle winked at red head girl, a playful smirk dancing on her lips.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Belle exchanged an instinctual and furtive glance towards Jessica, the two had come to the same conclusion, so it seemed. The initial spark between the fifth year and first year was, unexpected, to say the least, she hadn't ever seen Tay banter so, so--nicely--before. There were the scarce occasions where she knew his father had instigated, such, but... it was odd, to say the very least. Shame, Belle reflected with a meek smile, she seemed so nice, too. But, if there was anyone who knew the potential of a feigned smile—well—it was her. The downcast shadow of her mother and father’s wishes had always burdened her, colliding with her blood and growing heavy with salt, and iron, she could barely stand at times. Knowing full and well that their idea for her was the same as Professor Dakier’s mockery of her—a bebe-maker—he had so sweetly deemed it.

But not a furrow of her brow or a wrinkle at her lip could be seen as all of this flashed behind her pale green misted eyes, Annabelle was lost in a world all her own, full of carved smiles and painted joy. ”Oh?” The soft words left her pouted lips as she tore away from the first year, shamelessly feeding her vices, to direct her attention upon the ailing redhead that had surprised her at every turn. ”Of course you can, come, sit.” She motioned happily with a wave. ”How was your summer?”

Slytherin Table with Jessica, Michelle, Amanda, Jasmine, Erianthe,
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 pm

User Image

”And I agree wholeheartedly,” he admonished with a smirk of slow coursing venom with honey dipped dreams and candy coated promises of sweet sincerity and utter delight woven amidst a strong jawline and heavy brow. As he shifted the perilously gold depths of iris onto Jasmine and her double bladed comment, he shifted suddenly, adjusting his green and silver Slytherin tie and his luscious black robes, which, curiously lacked any hint of emerald or serpentine pride, and instead, every detail upon him embellished the proud sigil of the Nott family, the English Bullmastiff. It adorned every button and the silver pattern repeated upon the inlay of his robes proudly.

The cozened innocence of Michelle’s wink hadn’t gone unnoticed by him, I wonder, and in fact, it only bred more curiosities. His mind struggled to search for her surname through the ranks, though likely, he’d have to wait to have a talk with one of his uncles contacts to find out for sure…

Now smiling once again, he clasped his calloused fingers around the neck of his goblet and rose into the air. ”Michelle, tell me about yourself.” He encouraged innocently, his eyes twinkling over the rim before he brought the cool glassy edge to his lips for a swig of juice.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:07 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Fifth Year

User Image Jess nodded then sat with both Annabelle and Jasmine after being invited to do so. As the pale redhead wondered if Tay thought his prefect badge was some 'licence to date,' Jess brushed that thought aside and smiled warmly at Belle, "Well... I'm still undergoing treatments; however, I think I may be ... too stubborn to die yet." Ruby lips went into a full grin, letting the girls in of the little joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:40 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle trained her stony eyes on Tay. They were once again guarded, but a charming smile curled her lips perfectly. "What do you want to know?" She asked, taking a sip from her own goblet. She wouldn't open up on command, but she was also curious about Tay, and it was a give and get game if she'd ever seen one, and Michelle loved games. She smiled, licking the last drops of pumpkin juice off of her lips and brushed her bangs out of her face.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:01 pm

User Image

Gold interlocked with gray, static fusion fluxing between, like the sun and moon, vying for light. Weaving his fingers together, his woven hand held his chin as he propped his elbows upon the table, still waiting for the feast to appear. Every once in a while, the world around them thundered as the house of Slytherin was called upon several more times, and eager students began to walk down from the stool towards them. He never joined them, never stirring from his leaned forward position, statuesque and foreboding. With a smile to pull strings, and a glint in his eyes that simply knew too much, Tay bit back his words, his tongue thrashing behind his teeth at the words unspoken.

”What do you value most in life?” The question itself rolled effortlessly off of his tongue, purposefully avoiding that comfort zone of questions held in the arsenal of every first year. Pushing one chess piece forward, after the next.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games