Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

Raphaelxx Snow

╔═════════════════════╗

Raphael Alexander Snow was definitely feeling stuffy as he walked down the path into the commons. He had just left his dorm and the impossibly stuffy males inside who were all getting dressed for this Yule Ball. And as he adjusted his tie, he wondered why it was that he.... The beater for the Hufflepuff team, the one person who had never in his life looked at any female and thought they were pretty... Other than formality.... He sighed as he stretched to make the stuffy shirt less restraining. And he sighed recalling how.... How Cathy had convinced him into this monkey suit. And he wasn't going to just, let this girl not be able to like a guy because of her brother. He wasn't able to do it any other way. So, he was going to do the, 'I'm her date. Pleasure is all mine. Isn't it obvious that she's cute, I'm not bad looking, what else would happen?' thing... This was going to be so hard... And he wasn't sure what was going to happen otherwise... The boy sighed and wasn't even sure if the blonde would even like the gift he had gone through the trouble of asking Celaena's help for... Her advice for this gift... And even his cousin didn't really know. But she knew that the girl he was taking would like this for even a moment to be nice...

He sighed as he moved his tie again, unsure if it was straight now... Ugh this wait was absolutely killer!

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Beater For Hufflepuff team
Thoughts: This suit is stuffy....
Where: Hufflepuff Commons
With who:No one yet
Wearing: A suit that is stuffy with a gift for my date

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Crushing on Jessamine Walsh
                                                          Looking Sharp in the Common Room with - - -
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm gonna ruddy kill Julius... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was practically twitching as he sat in the Common Room, trying desperately to sit still and not fidget or otherwise showcase how ridiculously nervous he was. Honestly, he still wasn't entirely sure why he was going along with this. It was insane. His brother was insane. The fact that Jess had said yes still utterly baffled the fourth year. If anyone wondered why, then, he'd bothered to ask her at all, he wasn't sure what would be more embarrassing, running away before answering, or telling the truth. Julius' convoluted scheme to get the two Hufflepuffs to the dance together had actually bloody worked, and for not the first time in his life, Dori wasn't sure if he should be glad he was a triplet, or wanted to curse his fate. Sharing a face with another person certainly led to interesting enough times, but right now, he couldn't find much reason to be thankful. An optimistic person might point out that he had plenty reason, since he was in fact going to the dance, with a girl that he liked. A lot. But the werewolf was too busy listing all the reasons this was probably going to end in disaster. One, he was an idiot. Yeah, he'd admit it. Not like the dumb person kind, he was actually pretty smart, but, he was an annoying brat under the best of circumstances. Not the sort of guy any girl had romantic feelings for, especially not one who was two years older and way more mature. Two, he didn't know how to dance, and was pretty sure he wouldn't be any good at it if she tried to show him. Three... well, assuming that in spite of all that, tonight went well... he was a damned werewolf. If she wanted to actually date him for some insane reason, he was pretty much morally obligated to tell her. He doubted she'd want much to do with him after that big reveal... ugh. Why was he doing this again? Other than because he was apparently a masochist who wanted to torture himself, that is.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image

Cathy

❤ I was born on August 3, 2014.
❤ My blood is B+. Sorry you care about how 'pure' it is? I am pureblood, my father is a Squib. Does it matter?
❤ Do you still want to know more about me?
❤ Oh, and my big brother is a 5th year Ravenclaw.

❤ My directions say I am... {in the Hufflepuff Common Room with Raphael Snow}
❤ My time on the clock is right before the Yule Ball!
❤ And I am looking {like the princess that I obviously am!}

space Cathy had spent a while on getting read, granted she didn't waste nearly as much time with make-up and her hair like some girls did, but girls with a smile and with subtle make-up were just as pretty. Besides, she'd let her dress and shoes, and accessories do the 'look at me' noise. And, she may be short, but she wasn't blind to not know she was pretty. She had inherited her Dad's blonde hair, her mother's brown eyes, and that sort of nearly impossible thin hourglass frame-or it was obviously an hourglass now. Which, may have been one of the reasons she was irritated she had to think so hard on how to snag a date for the Yule Ball.

Sure she wasn't dating someone like Celaena was but she couldn't see why someone would have asked her-unless who she might have liked to ask her (perhaps certain redheaded Ravenclaws for example)-her brother had threatened to kill or whatever. Wait this was David, her brother, he totally threatened as many guys as he thought were real concerns. Lucky for her David didn't think about his upperclassmen who so happened to be on the quidditch team. Besides, Cathy learned to formally dance, knew how, and this was a dance, she was going to dance.

And, of course as common manners afforded she had gotten a nice cashmere scarf in Hufflepuff colors for her teammate as a thank-you for agreeing to go with her. Heading into the common room, the heavy pink train of the dress floating around her she bounded in and spun around before buttoning up a lapin shrug with beaded shoulders over the strapless dress-no use giving her brother too big of a heart attack. She then held out a wrapped box containing the scarf she got for Raphael and smiled largely looking up at the much taller guy that made her shortness seem all that much more evident. Oh well, at least being short for a girl was considered cute, right? "Thank-you for agreeing to this," She said smiling holding the box out. "Think of it as a thank-you and a happy Christmas Mr. Snow! Merci!"

(( OOC))
                                                          shabatha
                                                          Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:23 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same...
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain!
A small piece of advice,
Sixteen years in the make-
And I will break it to you now,
Please learn from my mistakes.

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: thrilled} {thinking: ...yeah, I look hot} {with: Dorian} {at: Hufflepuff Common Room}

Jess knew she was never going to be one of the girls who made every guy in a room into women's head turn fast enough to give him whiplash. She was pretty, but she was no stunner or great beauty. She didn't have her mother's delicate looks: the ash blonde hair and the porcelain skin with the green doe eyes. She looked more like her father: dark, thick, slightly unruly hair, dark eyes, very small curves, a leaner, slighter frame that could have been lank if she wasn't so small. She did her best to rock the "petite" thing, without looking like a little kid, or a little kid trying too hard to look like an adult. But just because she was small of frame didn't mean she didn't think she looked pretty hot right now. The dress made it look like her waist dipped in more, and her legs appear a little longer. Her hair was sleek and shining and not.a.single.strand was going to fall out of place. She'd been practicing walking around in these, admittedly pretty high heels for a week, and with the added tutorship of Gypsy, who was like a makeup goddess, she done her face up nicely. Not too plain, but not too unnatural that it looked odd on her, either. It was Christmas, and she had a date, an actual date where a guy had asked her out because he wanted to.

Jess wasn't vain or even that proud- she could act vain and proud, certainly, but she could also act confident, and it didn't mean she was. But maybe this was a good thing, because it meant she didn't care at all that her date was two years younger than her. She wouldn't even care when Toby teased her about it later, which she was sure he would. After he found out she had a date, of course. Why would she tell him? So he could try to hunt Dorian down to do the classic "if your hurt my sister I'll break you like a twig" thing? One, he was still too lanky to pull that off as well as a beefier guy might have, and two, she had Uriel, who knew right where you bled the quickest, if she ever needed a brother to sic on someone. Toby was younger than her by fifteen minutes. Just because he was bigger and (supposedly) tougher... Besides, no one was going to break anyone tonight. She was going to the Yule Ball with a cute boy who liked her because she was her.

It was enough to make her beam as she entered the Common Room from the girls' dormitory. She knew she should have probably been out here a few minutes ago, and Dorian frankly looked nervous as hell. Hopefully it was because of her, and not for some other reason. She looked him over as she approached, the sound of her heels muffled by the rug underfoot. "Hi," she said happily. "You look great- we even sort of match, right?" It was all she could do to not thank him for asking her, but she didn't want to seem too grateful, like she was desperate or anything. It was good to be just a little aloof, wasn't it? Added to the mystery? "Anyways, ready to go?"

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling!
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy!
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi-
To the darker side of town...
That's where we'll be.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

Raphaelxx Snow

╔═════════════════════╗

Raph looked up from messing with his tie again as Cathy entered the room. Practically skipping. He smiled a little, and with a chuckle recieved the scarf. He was touched. "Well Thank you Ms. League. But if you don't mind, just call me Raph. Or even Raphael works. I mean, if I'm pretending to be your boyfriend and all." He said chuckling. He winked before holding out his own gift for her. He hoped she liked it, but couldn't be too certain as it was. He didn't know girls very well. And to be honest? He was rather freaked that he had even accepted this.... He also noticed Dori and Jess. And she looked good too. He had gotten over that crush in third year. So he was fine. And Dori was a lucky man. He turned his gaze back to Cathy and bowed half way. "Well. Shall we go?" He asked. Trying to be the gentlemen his father raised.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Thoughts: Well isn't she really pretty
With who: Cathalina League

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Crushing on Jessamine Walsh
                                                          Looking Sharp in the Common Room with - - -
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm gonna ruddy kill Julius... ❞

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDorian's face lost all color for a fraction of a second when Jess stepped into the Common Room. Immediately after, he was crimson. Oh. Oh. He swallowed hard, thinking that it really wasn't even remotely fair that she looked that good in that dress and that he was pretty sure her wearing it just further illustrated that her going on a date with him was not a thing that should happen in any universe ever. She was so out of his league. For so many reasons. He snorted faintly when she said he looked great. Please, he looked like a dork. He was clearly not meant to dress up in nice clothes. Or, that's what he thought. Maybe he was just uncomfortable because he'd never dressed like this before. He'd never worn shoes that weren't sneakers before, at least not in his memory, and even if his uniform was sort of formal by his standards, it was nothing compared to this. Still, he appreciated the compliment. Dori tried to tell himself that Jess had, in fact, said yes to going to the dance with him, so presumably she liked him, at least a little, right? It didn't occur to the Hufflepuff that she might not've had another date, because seriously, why wouldn't she have another date? "You look amazing," he blurted out as he stood, wondering when he felt his cheeks heat how it was physically possible for him to blush more. He felt like maybe he should offer his arm or take her hand or something like tht, but he was pretty sure he was no where near smooth enough to pull that off, and would probably look like a complete spaz if he tried. Instead, he stuffed his hands in his pockets, fighting the urge to look down at his feet. "Um, yeah, ready," he said. It struck him that she might've said yes as a pity type thing. She was nice like that, he had no trouble believing that she was the sort of person to say yes to going to a ball with a spastic kid because he at least got up the nerve to ask. Not that Dorian had gotten up the nerve to ask, but she didn't know that. But he could think of no other reason she'd have said yes that made any actual, logical sense... it was going to be a long night.

xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:15 am
User Image

Cathy

❤ My blood is B+. Sorry you care about how 'pure' it is? I am pureblood, my father is a Squib. Does it matter?

space Cathy wrinkled her nose when Raphael answered her, addressing her just as formal as she had addressed him and then pointed out if he was going to pretend to be her boyfriend that she needed to use something familiar. Thinking for a second she said, "Well can't the same be said to you? I mean no one but my cousin calls me Miss League-though she uses my full first name too if she wants to be more familiar and Cathaline is just as much of a mouthful. Then again we didn't grow up together..."

She paused and said her voice sing-songing as she threw up a peace sign, "Ooh I know I can use Oppa for you! Okay, it is Korean, and I'm way more familiar with Chinese but, it is a respectful term for a guy older than you but can be used for older boyfriends too. Or I could go with Ge Ge for Chinese which is 'brother' too but also a term of endearment for someone you date. Either works. But Oppa is more cute sounding if you ask me. Ooh, maybe I should go for learning Korean too!"

She chuckled shaking her head as she took the gift from him and before even opening it she said, "You didn't have to get me anything. I mean you're the one doing the favor for me, oui?" Tilting her head she said as he bowed to her and asked if they should go she hugged the gift to her chest, still unoppened and nodded with a smile, before curtsying and asking nodding to the gift and blushing slightly, "Should I open this now or later? Like I said, you really needn't have gotten me anything."

(( OOC))
                                                          shabatha
                                                          Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hufflepuff Common Room

Alice was getting ready in the girl's dormitory. She was of course making herself look perfect, hair and all. When every hair on her head was in place she left for the common room knowing Jasper would be waiting for her. Sure enough there he was all dressed up for the occasion to match. Jasper's gaze meet hers as she approached, his first thought about how beautiful she looked.

"How do I look?" Alice asked twirling around for him. "You look stunning, Alice." Jasper told her with a smile. "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." she said in response as she reached over and fixed his tie mostly out of habit. "You're welcome." he said letting his adoptive sister help him out. Once she was done Alice took Jasper's hand before dragging him off to the entrance of the common room. "Come on Jazz, let's go!" she said with excitement. "I'm coming Alice." Jasper replied following her with a smile on his face.

(Exit to Yule Ball)

Wearing: All in Purple

Wearing: Formal Dressed to Match

With: Each other
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image

Raphaelxx Snow

╔═════════════════════╗

Raph chuckled. She was a sharp one. But she also had a point. If he was going to pull this off so her brother didn't bother her so much about boys, then he would need to act the part. "You know what, I think you're right Cathy.But I have to say. If you are gonna call me Oppa or Ge Ge," He started, knowing already he had said it wrong. "Then I'll just have to call you Liebling. Which just so happens to translate from Darling. Or more accurately 'Favorite'." He said chuckling. This whole 'date' thing might go just fine. But he had other things he could call her. He was from a german family. His parents almost never spoke English around him. But he didn't exactly think that he would get along too well here with a german accent. And if he was going to try any other words, he would certainly like her permission first.

"There is also always Maus. Or Hase. Or Bärchen, Mausebär, or Schatz. I myself like Maus, Hase, or Liebling. Those three are a little more sweet sounding for the English speaking people of our school. Maus is mouse, Hase is bunny. It's totally up to you." He said shrugging. When she said he didn't have to get her anything, he smiled. He was very happy to have gotten someone something other than family. It was nice, and it showed he had a nice side... "You could open it now. It won't bother me if you don't. And I enjoy getting people things. I just don't always get the chance."

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Thoughts: Well isn't she really pretty
With who: Cathalina League

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

Cathy

space "Anything but 'maus'," Cathy said with a smile, her accent on the word flawless. At least language was something she excelled in. Besides, she had taken a few German lessons over the summer-though she hadn't focused on learning it as much as she could have. She knew she had Ancient Runes this year and was preparing for that and she was still a bit annoyed she hadn't gotten to take Ancient Greek last summer like she wanted to. "I'm a cat person," She explained with a smile, "It would be weird to be called something that my little Meimei would eat-or say my Dad's cats would eat. And Dad claims that is why he stayed married to Mum after finding out she lied about being a witch-because she was the woman his cats Tara and Tristan liked best," She added with a large smile and a laugh.

Still smiling, she opened the box Raph had given her and held up the golden rose pendant her eyes brightening and she said with a smile quietly to herself, "Piào liàng. It's pretty," She added quickly translating the Chinese. Realizing she had a necklace already on she thought for a moment and quickly wove it into her hair with a quick braid pinning it by her ear, "There, now I can appreciate it tonight, too. Thank-you."

Happily, she grabbed onto Raph's arm and looked up at him and said tilting her head and said in a sing-song voice, "Should we go, Oppa? If we don't leave soon we'll go from being fashionably late to just late." She ended with a chuckle.

(( OOC))
                                                          shabatha
                                                          Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:20 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Dungeon Staircase with the First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Were there really so few of them before??? ❞

Heч тħeяe, L ı т т ł e Ređ R ı đ ı и g Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe ł ø ø κ ı и g g ø ø đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe e ν e я ч т ħ ı и g ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          A в ı g в α đ ω ø ł f ¢øυłđ ω α и т ☽ O ☾xxx

spaceOnce the first years and Jess had all entered the Common Room, Dori followed in after, glancing around. "So, this is the Hufflepuff Common Room, it's basically going to be your living room while you're here. People tend to hang out in here, study, whatever. You can see two doors back that way," he gestured in the direction towards the doors in question, "Boy's dorms are through the door on the left, girls to the right. Dorm rooms are divided by year, the door'll be labelled 'First Years.' And, unless anyone has any questions, I think that's about it." The fifth year glanced towards Jess for confirmation that he hadn't missed anything, settling into one of the cushier of the armchairs. Vaguely, he wished that he hadn't had to do the escorting. It'd meant he'd been nervous at dinner, and hadn't eaten much. Now that he was done... he realized he was sort of hungry. Hm, was he allowed to go back to the Great Hall? It wasn't quite curfew yet, a few of the older students were all still hanging out down there as far as he knew. Or maybe he'd just sneak into the kitchens. They were right down the hall... He'd have to wait until the first years were all in bed, though. Or at least in their rooms. Wouldn't do for them to catch him breaking rules... even if it was just the kitchen, which was barely even a rule, anyway. Whatever. At least he could relax now, he thought. He was pretty tired, too. But, he didn't think he had anything else to worry about tonight, much to his relief.

xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт в ı g e ч e š чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đ я ı ν e ω ø ł ν e š м α đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø š e e тħαт чøυ đ ø и 'т geт ¢ ħ α š e đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I ø υ g ħ т тø ω α ł κ ωıтħ чøυ f ø я α ω α ч š

User Image

- - -

The Forgotten Weasley

AlphaApex

Maiya Kajuji

SummerIsles

Hope the Kind

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of the 2029-2030 School Year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Arriving in the common room after the first years, Cathy waved her arms around at the warm common room decked out in bumbleebee colors, "Welcome, to your new home! This is the Hufflepuff Common Room. Think of it as your living room of sorts here at Hogwarts where you can hang out and relax or even study a bit. Now on the left is the boy's dormitory and on the right is the girl's. Be sure to get the gender of the dorm right! You don't want to be that guy standing there pulling at a door that won't open for you all night, now do you?"

"The dormitory is divided by years so all first year Hufflepuffs of the same gender will be roommates till graduation, so be sure to make fast friends now and not step on each other's toes too much," Cathy added. "Now, I'll be lingering around for a bit so if you have any questions be sure to ask me. If you think of anything throughout the year you can ask me or find one of the other prefects-each house has six, one girl and one boy from the fifth, sixth, and seventh year classes- though, with this house I think it is safe to say anyone here would be more than happy to help you-prefect or not."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC}

SummerIsles

ImSoLonely0

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuff First Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel looked around the common room in amazement as the rest of the kids followed him in. He was definitely glad he went first because the hole that he climbed into turned out to lead to a really nice room where it just felt very warm and welcome. He couldn't wait for the time he was going to spend in there, whether it was sleeping, studying, making friends, or anything else for that matter.

Soon enough, everybody was in there and so was the 'prefect'. He watched as the girl then pretty much ran them by who they would be living with until their last year and what not. Looking around, he waited for her to let them go and when she did, he actually stuck around for a brief second. Going up to the girl, he looked up at the much taller girl to ask her a question. "Excuse me, can you tell me what exactly a prefect is?" he asked, not really caring if anyone else heard him. They could think he was an idiot for all he cared, he was a muggleborn and had no idea what the school was about. "And what kind of fun is there to do around here?"

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

mc2

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:29 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of the 2029-2030 School Year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy raised a brow a bit surprised when one of the first years lingered to ask her a couple of questions, but she smiled, tilted her head, pushed a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and answered, "Your previous school didn't have a similar system? A lot of schools do, you know... umm... anyways..."

She laughed for a moment with a smile and said, "No, it is fine. We are student body representatives of sorts. We're chosen usually because we stand out-in a good way-from our classmates. Like I said each house has six in total. I'm the female fifth year Hufflepuff prefect. I'll continue being your prefect till my graduation seventh year, but next year eight more prefects in total will be selected since our current seventh years are graduating."

"We're selected by the professors to be leaders of the student body and represent them, but also we help enforce rules and structure when professors aren't around. So we break up fights and keep people from busting curfew and such, and then when we do we have some say in how to deal with the problem, such as the student losing house points or having to serve a detention with their head of house," Cathy went on to explain. "And all the prefects are sort of led by the Head Girl and Head Boy each year-they are seventh years. Actually my brother is the Head Boy this year, he was picked mostly because of his good grades, I think. But there is more to the selection than just that-like how involved you are and how responsible you are."

She smiled at Lionel and said, "Sorry that is a bit of a lengthy answer, but I wanted to answer you good and proper. And things for fun? Well that really depends on what you are interested in... but quidditch is one of the biggest things here. I'm actually our team's vice captain, so maybe I'm a wee bit bias towards that for fun. There are also different clubs though: like the music club-my brother's fiancee runs that, and he's a member, I am too, though, I'm not really that great compared to most of them. I can sing alright though. Oh, and then there is the dueling club, but you have to be a second year to join that. And then your third year you can go to Hogsmeade... but really it all depends on what you enjoy doing. There's quite a bit to be honest. I mean I have plenty of fun just chatting with the paintings sometimes. Or the ghosts." She ended with a big smile and folding her hands behind her back and finally taking a breath to allow the underclassman a moment to speak since she bombarded him with a whole monologue of information.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC}

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items