Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 pm
Because who doesn't want a monkey that has the power of the Dark Network?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:16 pm
Im Windspirit

*Furiously Shaking Zadoc*

Why did you turn Callismon into an Etemon species!?

emotion_donotwant

*joins Windy in the Shaking*

I agree with her?! He's too awesome to become a guy in a monkey suit! emotion_0A0  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:19 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Im Windspirit

emotion_donotwant

I agree with her?! He's too awesome to become a guy in a monkey suit! emotion_0A0

Weren't you going to do this? XD

But I am still a fan on that decision  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:22 pm

He's lucky that there is no rule in the RP restricting us from using certain evolution lines and Digimon.
It's understandable, but he can still use Callismon in the RP like a normal Digimon.

I'm just in shock, but that is his preference. Like, how I still keep Mephistomon in ultimate form rather than evolve her.

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 pm
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Im Windspirit

emotion_donotwant

Weren't you going to do this? XD

But I am still a fan on that decision

I was and am... but for a completely different reason that what Zadok was aiming for!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:36 pm
Im Windspirit

He's lucky that there is no rule in the RP restricting us from using certain evolution lines and Digimon.
It's understandable, but he can still use Callismon in the RP like a normal Digimon.

I'm just in shock, but that is his preference. Like, how I still keep Mephistomon in ultimate form rather than evolve her.
oh trust me, Callismon will never ever become an etemon in the roleplay. I will only ever use them and treat them as separate digimon. Callismon is one of my big 4 stand alone epic digimon

Callismon, Hermmon, Regulumon, and Dominimon are a four part fighting force fit to conquer the world!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:00 pm
Zadok the 28th
Im Windspirit

oh trust me, Callismon will never ever become an etemon in the roleplay. I will only ever use them and treat them as separate digimon. Callismon is one of my big 4 stand alone epic digimon

Callismon, Hermmon, Regulumon, and Dominimon are a four part fighting force fit to conquer the world!

No love for Panimon!
No dibs, so he's mine!

(Doesn't want to publish his completed sprite.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:06 pm
Im Windspirit
Zadok the 28th
Im Windspirit

No love for Panimon!
No dibs, so he's mine!

Oh dont worry, Panimon and Lykasmon are both on my list of things to get, but I will let you get Panimon first.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 pm
Zadok the 28th
Im Windspirit
Zadok the 28th
Im Windspirit

No love for Panimon!
No dibs, so he's mine!

Oh dont worry, Panimon and Lykasmon are both on my list of things to get, but I will let you get Panimon first.

Likely story... as I recalled you took hermmon from windy. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:14 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadok the 28th
Im Windspirit
Zadok the 28th
Im Windspirit

No love for Panimon!
No dibs, so he's mine!

Likely story... as I recalled you took hermmon from windy. rofl

Naw- we both agreed that he would be the one to get Hermmon as a rival against my Argomon.

c:

I honestly don't really aim on getting any Digimon- with the exception if it's Vemmon or NeoVamdemon or IceDevimon....or SkullSatamon.

Im Windspirit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:36 pm
Zadok the 28th

Congratulations on being Tamer of the Month Zadok. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 pm
good job biggrin  

Awesome Sensei

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points