Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:46 pm
Draconem
I didn't see Omnimon Zwart on the DNA list or the Sprite List.

Did I miss him, or is he just not available?

I wonder because I am planning on a Koromon to Blackwargreymon and DNA Digivolving with a friend who might get a Tsunomon to BlackMetalGarurumon...

I think we call him Black Omnimon for some reason. We do have him in the guild. And I'm pretty sure you know what his DNA components will be lol. (Black MetalGarurumon and Black Wargreymon)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:48 pm
KiroMishima
Draconem
I didn't see Omnimon Zwart on the DNA list or the Sprite List.

Did I miss him, or is he just not available?

I wonder because I am planning on a Koromon to Blackwargreymon and DNA Digivolving with a friend who might get a Tsunomon to BlackMetalGarurumon...

I think we call him Black Omnimon for some reason. We do have him in the guild. And I'm pretty sure you know what his DNA components will be lol. (Black MetalGarurumon and Black Wargreymon)

Ah, ok, I'll check again. Thanks Kiro!  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:05 pm
So.... if I get Koromon, and dark Digivolve.... it becomes Black Agumon... then I just digivolve him, right? I don't have to Dark Digivolve a black agumon to get Black Geymon?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:27 pm
Draconem
So.... if I get Koromon, and dark Digivolve.... it becomes Black Agumon... then I just digivolve him, right? I don't have to Dark Digivolve a black agumon to get Black Geymon?

You are correct, since black Greymon is the top choice for digivolution from black agumon on DMA then you will not have to dark digivolve, just normal digivolve and if you choose to go with that whole line it will be the same the whole way.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:50 am
lief_7
Draconem

You are correct, since black Greymon is the top choice for digivolution from black agumon on DMA then you will not have to dark digivolve, just normal digivolve and if you choose to go with that whole line it will be the same the whole way.

Hawt. Thanks Lief. I thought that was how it was but I just wanted to double-check.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:34 pm
Gallantmon Crimson Mode, is it possible to turn him directly into Gallantmon X or would I have to Mode Change him back or dedigivolve him back into Gallantmon and THEN buy the X-Antibody?  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:02 pm
Draconem
Gallantmon Crimson Mode, is it possible to turn him directly into Gallantmon X or would I have to Mode Change him back or dedigivolve him back into Gallantmon and THEN buy the X-Antibody?

You would need to go into Gallantmon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:18 pm
Sun Hou Yi
Draconem

You would need to go into Gallantmon.

THanks sun.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:06 am
Two questions.

If one wanted to get Dynasmon, where would one start?

And say I wanted to get SaberLeomon but wanted to start from a [T]. Which Digimon would I need to start with?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:43 am
Draconem
Two questions.

And say I wanted to get SaberLeomon but wanted to start from a [T]. Which Digimon would I need to start with?

Dynamos is not terribly hard. You need a Tentomon, armor with courage to flawizardmon then you need and item called and armor crush which allows you to Digivolve past armor level to mistymon. Then just digivolve to Dynasmon

As for the SaberLeomon, i don't know off the top of my head, but I think a normal leomon can get you there so my advice would be to get frimon or a popomon and digivolve them straight up but be sure to specify that you want leomon when digivolving to champion, otherwise you might get liamon and end up going down Bancholeomons line (someone might double check if this is correct or if it would have to go to liamon now)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:44 am
Draconem
Two questions.

1. Tentomon or Wormmon(or their lower forms) can armor digivolve with courage into FlaWizarmon, who uses the armor crush(I think it's crush) to digivolve into Mistymon who digivolves into Dynasmon. It's a fairly rare item, the armor crush, because it allows you to obtain the Devas and other cool digimon.

2. Not ones you can pick, but Popomon is the fresh(lowest) stage and is a straight digivolve line up to saberleo. If you are looking for just in training, it would be Frimon, but you can't pick him either. They are both limited digimon.
The soonest you can get in to the straight path to saber Leo is mutating into Leomon at champ as long as the mon you are using to mutate from is vaccine.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:56 am
Is Magnamon X available?

Also if I wanted UlForceVeedramon FM would I just need to use burst mode on UlForce?  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:44 am
Angel-Kami-Sama
Is Magnamon X available?

Also if I wanted UlForceVeedramon FM would I just need to use burst mode on UlForce?

Yes Magnamon X is available, using an X-Anyibody on regular Magnamon will get him.

Yes mode change on UlForceVeedramon will yield Future mode.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:47 am
UnHolyFudge
Angel-Kami-Sama
Is Magnamon X available?

Yes Magnamon X is available, using an X-Anyibody on regular Magnamon will get him.

Yes mode change on UlForceVeedramon will yield Future mode.
Sweet. Now I just need the egg and X-Antibody XD  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:54 am
UnHolyFudge
Draconem
Two questions.

1. Tentomon or Wormmon(or their lower forms) can armor digivolve with courage into FlaWizarmon, who uses the armor crush(I think it's crush) to digivolve into Mistymon who digivolves into Dynasmon. It's a fairly rare item, the armor crush, because it allows you to obtain the Devas and other cool digimon.

2. Not ones you can pick, but Popomon is the fresh(lowest) stage and is a straight digivolve line up to saberleo. If you are looking for just in training, it would be Frimon, but you can't pick him either. They are both limited digimon.
The soonest you can get in to the straight path to saber Leo is mutating into Leomon at champ as long as the mon you are using to mutate from is vaccine.

lief_7

Thanks for the info guys.

But doesn't Elecmon turn into Leomon?  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games