Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:05 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image
════════════════════════════════
∭Shrieking∭ Shack ✄Bouncer ✕Striker's Clan✕

"That's quite enough there," Phantom said as he pulled his wrist away. He rubbed it. It was such a pain doing that, but he said he'd save the girl, and that he did. "I suppose you're gonna want to know who I am. I mean, you are my fledgling now. It's kind of important to know that sort of thing. I'm Z-, I mean, Phantom. I'm a vampire. One of the Strikers Clan to be specific," the vampire explained. He was bad at that sort of thing, even though he was a former Ravenclaw.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

A.K.A: Zane Acacia
            Can you see me?: Visible
            I can see: Gracie, Virgil
            Haunting: Forbidden Forest
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:34 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie blinked and slowly sat up, sticking her tongue out and trying to get rid of the awful taste in her mouth, and wrinkling her nose in distaste. When the man began to speak she looked towards him and listened silently to what he had to say. She kept blinking her eyes. Even in the dark forest, everything seemed a lot more vibrant and colourful. She rubbed her eyes with her hands and returned her attention to Phantom. "Soooo.... I'm alive... but dead? " She asked raising an eyebrow at him. She had said she wanted to live, but being a vampire really wasn't what she had in mind. Quietly she curled her legs up underneathe her so she was sitting on the forest floor criss cross apple sauce style. She was glad to find her bones in perfect condition. As she sat there, watching Phantom quietly, she suddenly remembered that Virgil was still there. She turned quickly to look at him, worried that her back fired spell might have caused damage to him as well. "You're okay... right?" She asked, looking him over with worry, and chewing on her lip. Which turned out to be a terrible eye, as her new fangs dug into her lip and she winced. "Ow... bad idea... okay gonna remember that for later." She muttered. "Note to self fangs hurt."

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil looked at the vampire Gracie had turned into. “I'm the one who should ask if your ok. You where the one who got impaled by a tree and.....” He could not believe she was now a vampire. “So whats going to happen now.” He asked the two vampires, its not like she can go back to Hogwarts now.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image
C I N Q ° M O R E A U

▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
H U F F L E P U F F ° G H O U L S & G H O S T S T U D I E S ° S T R I K E R ' S

For Cinq Moreau, life was normal. Well, if being a vampire who could only be awake during night hours with a strange feeding selection and inhuman abilities were considered to be normal, then yes, life was normal. Tonight, Zane, or Phantom, was not at the Shrieking Shack. The man didn't know why, but didn't want to find out either.

As the Hogwarts professor walked into the depths of the Forbidden Forest, he searched for that one elusive herb that Anna has been bugging him about. Since he wasn't available during the day, she had become increasingly busy, even with the newly hired employee. And going out to find various ingredients for her concoctions seemed to be his job now. Tonight seemed to be an unlucky night, since Cinq had been searching for a good hour, but still turned out empty-handed. And in a couple dozen minutes, his Ghost and Ghouls Studies class would begin. Turning around to head back to the majestic castle, he spotted something odd from his peripheral vision. Three figures in the dark. Students? Other adults? The man drew his wand and slowly neared the figures as quietly as possible.

As he neared, what he saw was shocking: Two of his previous students, one of whom was on the ground, and Phantom. The smell of blood filled their air surrounding the trio. Immediately, Cinq knew this wasn't good. In a flash, he was in front of the three. "I hope you have a valid reason for turning one of my students, Phantom," he addressed the elder vampire.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Perhaps life is solemn,
And perhaps death is daunting.
But as the undead I am neither.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
When Virgil asked if she was ok, she glanced up at the branch that had been stuck through her stomach and then down at herself before shrugging. "I'm alive...." She said trailing off as it suddenly hit her. She was a vampire. How was she supposed to go back to school like this. All hell would be breaking loose if she wasn't allowed back to school. She was about to ask Phantom... her creator? when her professor suddenly appeared out of the trees. "Er... Hi Professor." She said awkwardly, still sitting on the ground, but now with her head tilted back so she could see the ghoul and ghost studies professor and her former flying instructor. She was wondering why her professor knew about vampires when she suddenly realized in the group of four, she could only hear one heart beat, Virgil's. "Professor.... you're a vampire." It wasn't really a question, more just a statement of facts. She wrinkled her nose in confusion. It was a lot of new stuff to take in in just a few minutes. She sighed and reached up to use the branch she had previously been impaled on to help her get up, but found it breaking off the tree when she tried to use her strength to pull herself up. She squeaked in surprise and frowned. "Okay... guess I'll just stay down here...." She muttered to herself, looking down at her hands in wonder. She had literally ripped a branch off of a tree, that was kind of impressive.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:59 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

Phantom was just about to answer the boy's question when a familiar face turned up. Of course his little brother would find him. He probably went to the shack, and then came here. And of course the smell of blood had to be noticeable. Hell, the place reeked of it. This definitely did not look good.

"She's one of your's Cinq?" Phantom asked, wondering how it was that Cinq still managed to teach without revealing his condition. "At any rate, I had a perfectly good reason. It's her fault really. Practicing spells beyond her means and getting impaled on a tree. I mean what did you want me to do? Ignore his screams while she died?" he replied. It may have been a few years since he ran off into the woods, but he did so out of self-preservation, not out of foolishness. There was a very fine line of difference, and his fledgling crossed it. Of course, he was only assuming about the spells. What else would they be doing that would end in her getting impaled on a tree?

All Phantom had to say for himself was that for once, he actually saved a life. Erianthe was the one who made him leave Hogwarts and run into Strike, his maker. Turning Eric was a punishment to the man for betraying them to The Family. This girl, he actually saved this girl. Perhaps it had to do with the name. This was the first life he tainted with death since he stopped being Zane, the boy that the Ministry wanted for murder. Perhaps Phantom could be a hero, though deep down, he doubted he could ever be a true hero.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

I can see: Gracie, Virgil, Cinq
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image
C I N Q ° M O R E A U

Oh. Right. Nobody knew, aside from the Headmistress and a couple select students from back when he wasn't too careful, of his vampiric condition. A blink, a sigh, a glance at the glowing moon high above the sky. Illuminated by the moon's veils of light, Cinq took a closer look at the scene in front of him after hearing Phantom, frowning at its gruesomeness. "Yes..." The man replied to the vampire. "Flying two years ago, Ghost and Ghouls right now." Blood splattered about, most concentrated where Gracie as impaled. Fixing the wound using magical means would've been a possibility, though it depends on how serious the wound was. And considering the amount of blood, perhaps this was the only option...

A sigh escaped his lips, losing all will to punch Phantom's face in. This thirteen year old, who just barely got to know more of the world, had her life ripped out of her. Feeling a mix of sorrow and anger, Cinq didn't know what to say, or whether he should even punish the two students for breaking one of the most important rules. Virgil had seen enough already and Gracie was just friggin' impaled. The Hogwarts professor couldn't help but chuckle, watching his student rip off the tree branch in an attempt to get back to her feet. "Impressive strength, no?" Accidentally breaking everything was a struggle at first.

Perhaps life is solemn,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie slowly wiped the blood on her hands off onto her legs and got to her feet without the use of any branches. "I didn't think the spell was above my skill level..." She muttered running her hands through her hair in a half hearted attempt at untangling and fixing the pink and blonde strands. "And I wasn't screaming.... or was I?" She glanced at Virgil and then frowned because she honestly couldn't remember if she had been screaming or not. She figured getting stuck through by a branch did that to you. She glanced at her professor when he mentioned the strength and then glanced at the broken branch. "Yeah... I'm not always going to breaking everything I touch.... right?" She asked with worry. What if she could never hug her friends again or kiss her family or....She shook her head and pursed her lips. "So.... uh this is going to sound very Ravenclaw-y of me.... but can I go back to school... like this?" She really didn't know much of anything about vampires and if she wasn't allowed back at school, she didn't know what she would do. Her friends, Virgil, Dominic, her cousins, her whole life was at school. She looked up at Phantom and then at Cinq, a small frown creasing her lips.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:37 am
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

Cinq seemed to be a bit annoyed at Phantom. He wondered if Cinq would be like this every time he decided to turn someone. Perhaps it was because Cinq didn't have a fledgling yet. It could be jealously. They were brothers after all. Even if magic could have saved her, Phantom doubted he could recall the spell. He had to teach himself from books ever since he ran.

The girl asked a lot of questions, and Phantom realized that she was going to be one of the stubborn types, which wasn't good, but he would put up with it. Then, she asked the mother of all questions. Of course he would be the one to find a Ravenclaw. That would just be his luck. He wondered if she knew the Slytherin and the Ghost in his family.
                  "That's really up to Cinq. I really prefer not to be on the grounds. This is as far as I come," the vampire explained. It would have been easier if Cinq turned her. Phantom was actually afraid of going back there. Sure, Roi was long gone, but there were still people who knew him. "If you did go back, you wouldn't be able to go to your classes in the morning. Or really before dusk. Even if you avoid the sun, there's still some things to be concerned about."

Phantom really should have thought about the consequences before changing this girl. But he just didn't want to watch another girl die.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
User Image
Ѵirgil looked at the three and felt rather ignored by all that happened. “Should I not also get a say in this, Gracie is my friend. Your not just going to take her away just like that and I'll never see her again.” He tried to be braver then he was as he eyed the three vampire hunters. “If you do I'll be a vampire hunter I swear it, then I'll track you down and get her back.”
User Image

Xistund

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:08 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

So his new fledgling's name was Gracie. He would have preferred to have a formal introduction, but he doubted that there was going to be time for that. Phantom still wanted to go catch a train and see where it would take him. He would return again here, but he needed a break.

Phantom sighed. The boy did have a point.
                  "Vampire hunters? Boy, you better watch what you say. Not all vampires will take such threats lightly," he growled, coming closer to the boy. It would be so easy to kill him, of course Cinq wouldn't let him do that. Cinq would probably make sure Phantom faced the consequences for that kill.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
User Image
Ѵirgil felt his heart beat faster but tried to look unafraid. “A Ross dose not make threats we make promises, And before you think of touching me, know my father is a vary powerful man in the wizarding world. And if anything happens to me now you'll never have a moments peace again. Not with the ministry of magic hunting you down that is.” Though his father could not do much in Azkaban but the vampire need not know that part.
User Image

Xistund

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
C I N Q ° M O R E A U

Questionable doubt mixed with threats and promises, the situation escalated to involve the Ministry of Magic. Just as Cinq was about to answer his student, the younger boy spoke of the unspeakable. His eyes narrowed at the threat, and a surge of annoyance flooded his mind upon hearing Phantom returning the favor as well. "Phantom. He's just a kid. He is literally unable to judge what words would kill him or not," Cinq reasoned.

Addressing Virgil this time, the man would not go easy either. "Do not make that kind of a promise. Do not ever speak of becoming a vampire hunter in front of vampires," Cinq emphasized. "The threat you speak of weighs more heavily than you think." Judging by the fact that the vampires were essentially wiped out, with a few surviving clans here and there, none would hesitate to kill any potential hunters to-be. Nipping the problem in the bud before it blooms, probably. Of course, Cinq wasn't about to give a full lecture to the poor boy right at this moment. With a sigh, his eyes softened. "Sadly, Miss McHalen is a vampire fledgling now. She will be physically unable to stay awake during light hours, not to mention being unable to go out in the Sun. Vampires are children of the night," Cinq explained. He was getting a bit cheesy, yes. "Whether she chooses to stay at Hogwarts is up to her, but as a student, it would come with many hardships. Considering the time of the curfew and all the obstacles fledglings face, you may not be able to meet her at all except for one or two hours during the next year. Of course, unless you wish to spend half of your night in my office for breaking school rules." A playful tone he spoke with during the last sentence.

Perhaps life is solemn,

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie thought it was sweet that Virgil was trying to protect her but she also was smart enough to realize that threatening vampires was probably not the best idea. When Phantom stepped towards Virgil threateningly she automatically put herself between the two. "Shut it Virgil." She growled at her friend. "One your father is in Azkaban for killing my parents so he can't do much. Two if you think for one second that I'm going to let you put yourself in harms way for me, you've lost your mind." She finished off, glaring at the younger boy. As her professor began to speak, she kept herself between her friend and her maker. She could guess how hard school would be to finish now, but she was also not one to just give up without even trying. She glanced between Phantom and Professor Moreau. At the moment she really had no idea what she wanted to do. She couldn't make such a big decision in one night, and she was just thankful that this school year was almost over, so she basically had a whole summer to decide.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:09 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

The part of him that was still Zane Acacia had to laugh. The Ministry of Magic chasing him down? That was obviously so scary. Zane had been evading them for three years now. If Strike didn't find him, the Aurors definitely would have. The centaurs would have made sure of that. The kid's heart beat so fast. He obviously did not know how to threaten a vampire, or more specifically Phantom.

He was about to give the kid a taste of what he could do when his little brother spoke up. Of course Cinq would have to step up. He was the professor after all. Phantom was just a murderer, turned vampire.
                  "Listen kid, if you love Gracie, you'll have to accept the fact that she's my fledgling now. I let her go, let her live the life you want, she'll die. It's my responsibility to teach her what she needs to know,"Phantom replied to the boy. And if she's anything like I was, then it'll probably only take her the summer to learn," he added, a smile coming across his lips.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games